The presentation would target the young generation who are stylish and want to keep abreast with the latest technology. The HTC One M9 targets to compete with other high-end products from Samsung Group, Microsoft, and Apple, Inc. The main promotional materials will include, YouTube, social media platforms as well as the traditional media and screen presentations along the streets of Californian towns. Customers should choose the phone for its sleek design, functionality and features. The phones are available in all leading HTC and mobile device outlets thus they should take advantage of the discounts on offer and purchase the phone before discounted stocks last.
2.2 The Sales Presentation
Good morning all. We are pleased to see you today. I am the sales manager in charge of mobile devices at HTC Corporation and this presentation is about our company and its new mobile phone HTC One M9 as our innovative product. To start with, the sales manager will introduce our company. Followed by our sales representative, Ms. L...
... middle of paper ...
...and products a competitive edge through positioning. They assist the sales force focus on their target market consumers through a meaningful and relevant communication of consumer problem solutions. Sales strategies provide methods and steps necessary for consumers in various stages. For potential clients, the sales team has to communicate an introduction of a brand into the market. Existing customers need to hear about the new features in the products as well as the benefits they will achieve by being loyal to the brands.
3.1 The Importance of Recruitment and Selection Procedures
Skills, expertise and sales knowledge are important to any organization, especially the sales force. The most successful salespersons should have expertise in customer focus to be able to understand the customer needs. It is crucial to listen to consumers and respond appropriately to their
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Being appointed as the leader of a Product Sales Team at Cisco, I was challenged with the ambitious goal to deliver the business growth. Working through Cisco’s Sales Teams and Partners as well as directly with customers, my team had to grow Datacenter-related product sales with the special focus on servers. This task seemed especially tough because of the market conditions. In 2014-2016 server market in Russia declined by 20% and our revenue from the previous year dropped with the market. By that time, I’d already known operations well enough to understand that the aim could not be achieved by using the existing processes and team set-up.... [tags: Management, Team, Marketing, Sales]
778 words (2.2 pages)
- In selling, there are three different types of selling. They are consultative, transactional, and strategic. The consultative selling process takes place in which the salesperson determines the problem a customer is having by spending time with the person and trying to solve and recommend a solution that will specifically address that problem. This involves meeting customers’ needs by asking specific questions, listening actively and giving feedback, understanding their problems, creating the appropriate solution, creating a sales presentation, and following through after the sale.... [tags: Sales, Selling, Consultative selling, Customer]
1196 words (3.4 pages)
- In order to excel in the field of Medical Sales, a confident, likeable personality is needed to effectively interact with customers and coworkers. Communicating with customers about the features and benefits of the medical device products is crucial along with the ability to sell products to physician customers while negotiating prices for the devices which will treat patients’ diseases. The responsibility will also include educating and training physicians, allied professionals, and nursing staff on the use and implantation of such devices.... [tags: Management, Sales, Business, Sales management]
1232 words (3.5 pages)
- When composing a team, your ideal team will consist of individuals who have the skills and experience to accomplish the task, as well as, the motivation needed to be successful. (Dyer, 37) Team composition is the configuration of a team, normally based on attributes of the team and the task given. The team leader’s job is to identify those individuals who will benefit the team in completing the task. Effective team leaders set the clear vision of the team’s goal, establish a clear direction towards achieving the goal, motivate team members, include the ideas and opinions of team members in decision making, and coaching those who struggle through to success.... [tags: Leadership, Team, Skill, Motivation]
1429 words (4.1 pages)
- The personal selling process is a continuously revolving cycle of stages that assist the professional sales person of today in developing basic selling strategies and tactics that help them improve and prefect their own personal selling styles. As listed in the text, “there are countless small tasks in the personal selling process that are generally organized into seven major stages that overlap and interact which are: 1. Prospecting and Qualifying 2. Planning the sales call (pre-approach) 3. Approaching the prospect 4. Making the sales presentation and demonstration 5. Negotiating resistance and objections 6. Confirming and closing the sale 7. Following up and servicing customers.” (Person... [tags: Business Management ]
1784 words (5.1 pages)
- Goal setting is powerful way of keeping sales psychology on the up-and-up. We all know that goals dictate future performance by giving team members a sense of purpose and direction. I can think of nothing less motivating than not knowing why I’ve been asked to do something. Instill in your team members what the end objective is and explain to them the necessary steps to get there. It is much easier to put forth the effort when we can answer who, what, where, when, why and how. Make sure your goals are realistic and attainable, but lofty enough that they are inspiring.... [tags: Sales, Goal, Team, A Good Thing]
1165 words (3.3 pages)
- I had thought thousands of times what I might say when I doing the presentation, but I never think I would do presentation one day. And even with a team, which I never thought before. I always heard people in a team use words like “we are a team” or “Teamwork. Teamwork. Teamwork!” to encourage each other. So in my opinion teamwork is easy as saying these words and within a team everything would goes well, however, it is not really. Through two group projects in this class, work in a team is far more an easy thing as I thought before.... [tags: Psychology, Talk radio, The A-Team]
907 words (2.6 pages)
- Leadership Challenge For the Sales Enablement (SE) team, improving sales productivity by transforming the capabilities and behaviors of the sales organization is a priority (N.Purvis, personal communication, August 2, 2015). Leadership for this team has focused on hiring a number of seasoned professionals who specialize in enablement of an organization through structural course and content design. As leaders in their areas of specialty, each individual excels in the task they are asked to achieve.... [tags: Management, Sales, Sales enablement]
808 words (2.3 pages)
- On Wednesday, November 16, 2011, Katherine Stang, Aresh Kabirnavaei, and Andrew Roller, all students in the Master’s of Forensic Science program gave thesis presentations to the Forensic Seminar Class. The following paragraphs will summarize each topic. Katherine Stang presented her thesis titled, Issues in Forensic Identification and the Use of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs). Short Tandem Repeat (STR) technology is a forensic analysis that looks at specific regions or loci found on nuclear DNA.... [tags: Research Presentation]
850 words (2.4 pages)
- Personal Sales Personal sales are the deliverance of a specially designed message to a prospect consumer by a seller; usually it comes in different forms such as face-to-face communication, personal letters, or a personal telephone conversation. Unlike advertising, a personal sales message can be more specifically targeted to individual prospects and easily altered if the desired behavior does not occur. However Personal selling is far more expensive than advertising and is generally used only when its high costs can be necessary.... [tags: Business Sales]
1248 words (3.6 pages)
- We Must Change Our Eating Habits, By Michael Pollan
- A Culture Of Crime Is Rampant
- Difference Between Leaders And Managers
- How Facebook Can Become More Common Practice?
- Current Account Of A Bank Or Building Society From Which Money May Be Withdrawn Without Notice
- The Multinational Firm : Strategic, Organizational, And Organizational Structures