Role as service app, SuitYourself come to solve the limitations on online shopping such as the disadvantage with online retailing eyewear, whereby the consumers unable to judge whether the products would suit their face shape properly. Consumers were encouraged to use the online shopping methods due its practicality. Hence, SuitYourself app will build customer satisfaction through providing user’s face shape with the eyewear illustrate through the apps and selling/distributing accurate products to the users.
Source Image: Glasses.com
In nowadays market, online and retail market both have become increasingly sophisticated and originate distinctive services or products. However, with truly outstanding services, many companies are struggling to gain profitable relationship between the products and the mass market. Nevertheless, with suitable component of distribution channel it will help companies to sustain and prominent in the market. Distribution channels are systems of organizations that include the various process of making products or services available for use or consumption.
VISION & MISSION
Through SuitYourself, visions to deliver satisfaction and efficient relationship to both parties like the consumers and the eyewear online retailing brand. SuitYourself is mission by developing the technology advantages as a service app that will help the transaction process of the eyewear business and consumers. Towards the goals, there are several potentials distributions or selling alternatives that the company could practices.
The Internet now influences an estimated 42% of total retail sales, some 97% web-goers now use the Internet to research products before making purchases. By one estimate, ...
... middle of paper ...
... legally binding contracts, it must contain four essential elements, such as: an offer, an acceptance, an intention to create a legal relationship, and a consideration that usually term based on money.
SuitYourself contracts may follow a structure that includes the following items:
• Details of the parties to the contract, including any sub-contracting arrangements.
• Duration or period of the contract.
• Definitions of key terms used within the contract.
• A description of the products or services that the business will receive or provide.
• Profits, payment details and dates.
• Key dates and milestones.
• Required insurance and indemnity provisions.
• Guarantee provisions, including director’s guarantee.
• Damages or penalty provisions.
• Renegotiation or renewal options.
• Complaints and dispute resolution process.
• Termination conditions.
• Special conditions.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Acorns review The Acorns Investment App allows you to invest with your spare change. What is more impressive is that it is created for amateur investors or people that simply wish to start saving money for the first time in their lives. The app allows you to sign up, to link your accounts, and to save and invest by rounding up your change and/or by investing lump sums at your discretion. Getting Political On You The current situation in the US and Europe is one where people are taught how to spend.... [tags: Investment, Saving, Capital accumulation]
1531 words (4.4 pages)
- 1. The applications detailed in this case are all related to management and commerce. In the case, the usage of email and messaging apps were prominent. Other applications were, analytical applications, word processing, spreadsheet makers, presentation creation tools, contact management systems, monitoring software, financial management applications, visualization software, inventory management software, calendars, point of sale applications, and customer relations software. The business functions supported by these applications allows business to better help run a business by allowing critical communication between clients, employees, and users, whether it be through apps like email or Powe... [tags: Business, Small business, IPhone, App Store]
1137 words (3.2 pages)
- Today users often find that when they need to complete a digital task, they find that during the planning process searching for a tool for the job. A step in the process is a simple search or the subject. Often times we end up browsing software application repositories to find a credible option that matches the goal in its description. For example, the employee needs to organize all his offices digital photos. They will likely attempt to enlist some type of software by searching “Photo Management Software” and end up on a website as earlier referenced called Sourceforge.... [tags: Operating system, Open source, App Store]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- SWOT ANALYSIS To be able to identify a clear and concise plan for the expansion of sales for Apple 's iPhone 7, a thorough analysis of the company should be conducted. By highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of Apple Inc., and researching the opportunities available and threats to the company, strategies can be produced to find a solution. Internal Strength An advantage of Apple Inc. is the strength of its brand image. This can be seen in the 19% increase of its brand value from $153.3 billion in 2011 to 182.9 billion in 2012 while maintains $75 billion ahead of its competitors (H n.d.).... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., Brand, App Store]
1020 words (2.9 pages)
- Engagement. Business survival hinges on your team connecting with customers. Strive to build relationships to that bridge your SaaS brand’s values with your target audience. Research shows that “70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated.” Experience is one of the key factors that differentiates you from the competition. “Customer engagement is no longer a series of one-off experiences—it 's an ongoing dialogue. Companies need to be good listeners in the digital age, and that requires a new set of skills,” states Wendy Lea, CEO of Get Satisfaction.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Software as a service]
1250 words (3.6 pages)
- Functions Service desk The service desk is one of four ITIL functions and is predominantly linked with the Service Operation lifecycle stage. Responsibilities include hold requests and incidents, and providing an interface for other ITSM methods Prime determinations of a service desk contain: Incident control: life-cycle administration of all service requests Communication: keeping a customer up-to-date of improvement and counseling on workarounds The three types of structure for consideration: Local service desk: to meet local business needs – applied only until several sites needing provision services are involved Central service desk: for organizations having several sites – decreas... [tags: Service system, Customer service]
1110 words (3.2 pages)
- This semester in for engineering by design we were assigned to design a product that we would work on for the whole semester and hopefully have complete by the end. Throughout this semester we also learned what the process of design entails. From learning how to choose a product for the market to figuring how the product would affect the environment. We learned a great deal this semester. Our group decided to design an application for the semester. This came with a lot of challenges but also a great deal of learning.... [tags: App Concept]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- Many different companies such as Apple have affected the development and advancement of cellular devices in our modern technological era. Apple has released various types of products such as the IPhone. In our day and age, almost all of the phones enable the use of apps. Also, various types of apps can be found in the market according to the audience and their interests. Most of us use apps on a daily basis for personal or professional reasons. These apps were originated and produced by different people according to their interests.... [tags: Process Essay]
879 words (2.5 pages)
- Yen used a hands-on approach while fueling his system planning in order to create the best app experience for his buyer’s and colleagues. For example, one approach Bruce Yen took was to simply just hand his colleagues the iPad with the app and ask them to play with the software for ten minutes and see how they felt about it. Instead of looking at previous research, he took it into his own hands, and performed his own informal test runs. By doing this, he could get real and honest opinions of somebody interacting with the app.... [tags: Sales, Customer service, Customer]
715 words (2 pages)
- Although the new app seems very straight forward, it does not come without risk. The first and most prevalent risk is malfunction. If the app is not working properly than a bullwhip effect can cause large scale issues throughout the process chain. Without a functioning app the Long Island Railroad will be unable to properly create a schedule for departing trains. This can leave the thousands of fans looking to travel back home scrambling to make trains. It can also leave travelers at other stations stuck waiting for delayed trains or packed trains with no space for new travelers.... [tags: Risk management, Management]
1442 words (4.1 pages)