To provide the best customer service to both internal and external customers and to enforce the use of a uniform Topaz email signature and voice mail format.
II. Scope and Limitations
This Policy applies to all Topaz workforce members.
Email signature A block of text that is appended to the end of a composed email. Typically contains contact information, website URL and possible meaningful quote to the composer of the email.
Arial Font used in Outlook. 10-12-point is the standard size of the text printed in Outlook
A. Voice Message Policy
Topaz utilizes uniform standard voice message greeting and email signature to ensure professional representation of the Company.
1. Phone Voice Message
Voice mail greetings must be professional, current and updated when appropriate. Greetings should indicate: name, position within Topaz, frequency with which messages will be checked and a provision for contacting someone or department such as Client Services. Voice mail shall be used in accordance with the voice mail format:
Standard in Office Greeting
You have reached First and Last Name and Title at Topaz. Please leave your name, phone number, the reason for your call and I will return your call within one business day. If you need immediate assistance, please contact client services at 602-258-6118. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Standard Out of the Office
"You have reached First and Last Name and Title at Topaz. I 'll be out of the office from June 1 to June 5. I will be happy to return your call when I return. If you need immediate assistance, please call John Smith at extension 243 and he will be glad to help you." Thank you and have a wonderful day.
B. Email Poli...
... middle of paper ...
...you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter. Thank you for your cooperation”.
4. Email address – Add your email address with a hyperlink
5. Logo - The logo must link to the Topaz website, click on the link below for instructions on how to connect the logo to the website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6cB0xeqnm0
6. Quotes or personalization MUST be approved prior to deviation from the approved standard.
7. Example of an approved email signature:
President & CEO
2700 N. Central Avenue, 15th Floor
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
o 602 567 8325 c 480 329 2954
IT’S CLEAR. PEOPLE MATTER
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- E-mails work faster than telephones, but was there not a time when telephones were faster and quicker than any other mode of communication. We live in an evolving world where things change every now and then and new technologies and inventions keep coming up every now and then. Why is it that we always want what is the fastest mode in everything that we do. Even if we do communication is something that is of vital importance whether the world globalizes or not but in a world like tody communication plays a vital role and at this pace its importance would grow exponentially in the future.... [tags: email, mail, telephone]
574 words (1.6 pages)
- What a makes feel like person feel like an adult. For many it’s having a job and being able to support yourself and the ones you love. In order to do that we try and figure out who we are through education and exploration. This is the entire reason we toil away at the art institute. We labor away so that we can carve out a place in this world. We struggle and agonize for the hope of financial success and in the name of expression. Everything we do is part of how we choose to present ourselves from our tone of voice to our choice of clothes.... [tags: Dress code, School uniform, Education]
1344 words (3.8 pages)
- The following first class mail guideslines were designed to reach these goals. Guidelines for handling other classes of mail and using special services begin on p.28. A postal rate chart apears in Appendix D (blue pages). 1. Key envolope addresses in block style, using uppercase letters and omitting punctuation (except for hyphens). 2. Place the address block about four inches from the left edge and two inches from the top edge of a No.10 envelope, or use the default setting of the Evelope feature on the word processing software.... [tags: first class, mail, guidelines,]
565 words (1.6 pages)
- This election has forced many of us to understand that e-mails are one of the least secured methods of communicating that exist today. The content of our e-mails, how we send them, and store them is something that we all should pay close attention too. According to the 2013-2017 Radicarti Group, Inc. E-mail Statistic Report, about two hundred and six billion e-mails are sent and received per day. That is eight point five billion an hour, or one hundred and forty-one million a minute, or two point five million a second.... [tags: E-mail, Internet, Simple Mail Transfer Protocol]
1108 words (3.2 pages)
- It stands for (Uniform Resource Locator) ,we use it in order to specify addresses on the world wide web , which is the fundamental network identification for any resource connected to the web. The URL contains the name of the protocol in order to access the file resource and it contain a domain name which identifies a specific computer on the internet and a pathname , plus a hierarchical description to specify the location of the file in that computer . URL is important to analysts because it can help them to navigate the traffic and give a clear understanding from where the traffic came from .... [tags: World Wide Web, Web page, Web server, Internet]
707 words (2 pages)
- Introduction Direct mail advertisers distribute marketing materials, such as coupons, flyers or samples, primarily through the US Postal Service (USPS) and occasionally through other commercial delivery services. Direct mail has historically provided a less-expensive alternative to traditional advertising outlets like television, radio and magazines. However, for decades, increased completion from digital advertising has threatened the industry. Consequently, the Direct Mail Advertising industry is expected to increase marginally at an annualized rate of 0.1% to $11.9 billion over the five years to 2016; which includes 1.1% projected growth in 2016 alone.... [tags: Advertising, Marketing, Mail]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- In contemporary society, there are various methodologies for collecting data (Linden 2012). That being said, there are pros and cons to each that are based on reliability and validity; where reliability is consistency of the statistics, and validity is a measure of how accurate the results are in accordance with the research topic. This ties in with how this paper will explore the Uniform Crime Report system (UCR); a measure of crime that is used the most. UCR statistics reflect the crimes that are reported to the police throughout the country.... [tags: Crime, Criminology, Victim, Uniform Crime Reports]
1661 words (4.7 pages)
- Business owners or entrepreneurs do want to grow their business. The primary goal is to get more leads and have better conversion rate. In this digital age you can easily reach customers located in any part of the globe. This is possible because of digital marketing which promotes your products & services on various platforms. As these days there are various marketing methods are available such as Search engine optimization, Mobile marketing and Social media etc. But e-mail marketing has made its own unique place and is one of the cost-effective methods of marketing.... [tags: Marketing, Search engine optimization, E-mail]
710 words (2 pages)
- You’ve got mail. I think we all remember this reference from the1998 American romantic comedy-drama starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, it was viewed with such excitement and happy thoughts. As the progression of technology and the common use of email, this statement quickly lost its luster. In the workplace, employees receive hundreds of emails daily and spend an absorbent amount of time creating, sending and answering emails. In the case study provided by Robbins, DeCenzo & Coulter (2015) titled, Banning E-Mail, readers are given a brief look at the aspects of e-mail communication within business organizations.... [tags: E-mail, Internet, Communication]
998 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) is a technology that offers voice communications using the existing Internet protocols. Over the years the Internet has developed as a very cheap medium that has been used to send electronic mails and files across the globe. VoIP extends this concept and provides the facility to send voice data between people using the IP framework. Since the Internet is a cheap medium, enabling voice services through it will effectively cut costs that are normally encountered in making calls through normal telephone lines.... [tags: Voip voice over ip Telecommunications]
1374 words (3.9 pages)