Every person’s road to a success is different because every person has different personality, nature, ability, and sensibility. Therefore; although the law of success could be universalized, it is necessary to consider the law of success accordingly to different personality types. However, many authors of “how to succeed” books write about law of success basing only on their personality types.
If a person has same personality type as author of “how to succeed” book, he or she may like and agree with the author’s approach to success. But a person with different personality type will find author’s methods incompatible.
For example, there are people who follow the motto “go with the flow” and succeed, like a kite being flown high in the air by the flow of wind. There also are people who follow the same motto but fail to succeed, like a little boat being pushed away downstream by the flow of river.
A short cut and key points to success are different among personality types. Let’s take a look at the 4 different personality types observed from Angels and different approaches to success according to each of the type.
When people hear the word “angel”, they think of it as imaginary creature. However, according to the Bible, angels are real and they exist close to us although we cannot see them with our eyes.
Angels were created by God, even before He created human being, and they have appointed task to “serve”. They also have duty to serve people.
Angels are not almighty like God, but are always with God to serve and are immortal like human soul.
Normally, angels cannot be seen with our eyes. But when they have special duty from God, they can appear in...
... middle of paper ...
... book of Old Testament, tells a story of Adam and Eve’s sin and banishment from Garden of Eden. Upon Adam and Eve’s banishment, God placed Cherub at the east gate of Garden of Eden to bar their way back to the Garden.
Later, by the influence of Greek and Roman Mythology, Cherub somehow turns into a cupid, a baby with wings on his back. This cupid form of angel is the image of Cherub that many are familiar with today.
Such an image is not described in the Bible; however, four Cherubs that Ezekiel encountered had unique features.
Each Cherub had four faces.
Face of a lion, Face of an ox, face of a man, and face of an eagle.
These four faces of the angel have influence on image of creature from Greek and Egyptian mythology, Sphinx.
Sphinx is widely known that it has face of “a man”, body of “a lion”, wing of “an eagle” and tail of “an ox”.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Often, I have taken personality tests online to determine what my “actual” personality type is. Some have been helpful and others have been completely different from who I feel that I am. After taking the 16 personalities test, I feel the results to be very accurate. There were some things that I did not agree with, but, majority of what I read describes me to a tee. Personality is defined as the visible aspect of one’s character as it impresses others (www.dictionary.com). The results from my 16 personalities test reveal that I am an ESFJ personality, also known as “The Consul”.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
1159 words (3.3 pages)
- My Four Different Personality Types According to the assessment, I have most likely ENFJ personality type: Extravert(1%), Intuitive(22%), Feeling(53%), and Judging(1%). However, three other characteristics—INFJ, ENFP, and INFP—of personality types can also apply to me because I appear to have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion and Judging over Perceiving. As stated in the information online, my ENFJ personality type indicates that I am kind, tolerant, reliable, and charismatic.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
785 words (2.2 pages)
- This research looks at the different types of personalities. I believe having knowledge of what personality type that I have is very important to be successful in life, whether it be for professional or personal reasons. Understanding my personality type and the strengths and weaknesses that come along with it will help me understand who I am at a much more personal level. Throughout the research I am required to take personality tests that will grade what type of personality that I am. Once these exams have been completed we are to go much further in research of the personality type that we have been graded at.... [tags: Personality psychology, Psychology]
1576 words (4.5 pages)
- Introduction The purpose of the Myers-Biggs Type Indicator personality type is to make the philosophy of psychological indicators defined by C.G Jung comprehensible and beneficial to people. On the other hand, several people realize that every individual prefers diverse learning styles and methods, which is the common way of learning. According to Howard Gardner, to lengthen the learning ability of people, more cognizance needs to be given to different learning style that people will prefer to receive data.... [tags: Personality type, Learning styles]
744 words (2.1 pages)
- Observe a group of coworkers going out after a stressful day to grab a beer. Watch the small group of kindergartners interact with each other as they play on the jungle gym. Analyze the quartet of careless college kids as they enjoy their free spirits. What do all of these situations have in common. Yes, they’re groups of people. And people are social creatures, which means that just like all other social animals, including the apes, hippos, and even birds, we are divided into ranks, based on where we stand in whatever group we may presently be a part of.... [tags: Personality Types,]
628 words (1.8 pages)
- My Personality There are many different personality types. I can use various words to describe my personality. Some examples I use to describe my disposition are sensitive and shy. I think that these are just two words I use to describe my personality, but they are not the only ways I can describe my personality. I am a very complex human being. I have gotten to know myself better, and I know there are words better suited for a description of my disposition. My first term that I believe describes my personality, I am “stubborn.” I tend to be stuck in my ways and keep doing the same thing even though I know that it is not going to work out.... [tags: Personality psychology, Debut albums, 2004 albums]
803 words (2.3 pages)
- Type A vs. Type B in the Workplace Places of business are flooded with a variety of personality types that give both strengths and weaknesses to the establishment. Although the workplace is crowded with different ways of thinking and performing, there are two main categories that an employed person may fall under while completing their work. Contrary to popular belief there are multiple differences that vary between personality types in professional settings like characteristics, work ethic, and relationships with co-workers and the boss.... [tags: Personality type, Personality psychology]
749 words (2.1 pages)
- Everyone’s personalities are different. After taking the “Everything DISC Personality Test” I have realized there are a lot more personalities than I thought. There are many things you can find out about personality test. You can find the name of the creator of the test, what the test measures, type indicators of the test, how the scores are calculated, your personal results, if you think the results are accurate and if you would recommend it to a peer. “Everything DISC” has been around for quite some time.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
917 words (2.6 pages)
- There are many different personality types in corporate America. Many are clashing forces that can cause friction between employees. The ENTJ personality type is thought to be the leaders of corporate America. This personality type is comprised of Extraverts, who are comfortable in their skins and outgoing. Intuitive people who are daydreamers. Thinkers who can make the difficult decisions. Judgers who are always on time and feel like they are waiting on everyone else. Prior to recent research I’ve never known about the numerous different personality types including my own of ENTJ.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
1577 words (4.5 pages)
- Personality is something that is related to the characteristic pattern, thought, feelings and behaviour of a person (Cherry, 2014). There are many theories that have been stated in order to describe personality (Cherry, 2014). Everyone has his/her own unique personality. Different person has a different personality and each kind of personality has its own advantages and weaknesses. Everyone should appreciate his/her own personality, and also others personality too. It is important to understand other people so that everyone can easily get along together.... [tags: Thoughts, Feelings, Behavior, Personality]
1027 words (2.9 pages)