First of all, the first person who has a huge impact in my life is, none other than, my oldest brother. His name is Roberto Corella named just like my father and he was the oldest sibling out of five. As the oldest sibling in the family, he is not only responsible for all of the family matters but also he takes care of his younger siblings because that is a role he has due to the reason that he is the oldest out of five. An oldest brother is a man who serves as a companion, father figure, and role model for a boy. He is always cracking jokes and pushes himself at the university. Furthermore, he was very smart at school because my mom and dad told me that he was one of the top students always in the classrooms; furthermore, he is the first person in my family to attend college because my parents strictly made it a priority for him to go. Due to this fact, he had never complained about his education to my parents. Moreover, he even spent more ...
... middle of paper ...
...other people. What is more, they have confidence in everything. I do not know if my oldest brother has inherited some characteristics from my father due to the fact that he is the first child of the family. The ways they handle the problems are generally identical as they solve the matters very calmly and peacefully without having any worries.
In the final analysis, my father and my oldest brother are the type of people whom I must value and love forever and they are very important for me as a role model. I feel very much appreciated for what they have done for me. Having this kind of optimistic father and supportive older brother, I have successfully on my last year before I graduate from high school and move on to another challenging level in life college. I cannot wait on the many challenges that lie ahead in order to obtain the things that I am passionate about.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When is a teacher not only a teacher. When is a friend not merely a friend. When is a special person not just special but a place in your heart. For me, my math teacher was much more than an instructor: she was a friend, mentor, a patient, caring, compassionate soul always ready to listen and share her wisdom and friendship altruistically. She was a spark. She ignited a fire inside me, a desire to pursue knowledge and excellence. I have always been an above-average student. School was easy, and I never had to work very hard, meeting the minimum requirements and working no further.... [tags: Teacher Who Changed My Life]
466 words (1.3 pages)
- I jumped in the car anticipating the freedom of this weekend. YES!!. Finally it’s Friday. Man, I can’t wait to go out with my friends tonight, maybe my boyfriend tomorrow night, lunch with the gang at the local “Chef-o-nette” diner on Saturday. At last I will be able to unwind and have a good time. Two nights is never enough. “Twins, you have your confirmation retreat this weekend. Aren’t you excited?!” My mother interrupted my thoughts and dashed my vision of a wonderful weekend. I was filled with a deep sensation of dread.... [tags: An Event That Changed My Life]
1832 words (5.2 pages)
- The camera has changed the life of every single person in the modern world. The camera has affected everything from the transportation industry to politics to just relaxing at home. So how exactly did such an influential piece of technology come to be. The history of the camera goes back about 2600 years The Chinese and Greek are the first recorded people to figure out that when light shines through a small hole it creates an image on the opposite side of the incoming light. In about 330 BC the next person to study these optic laws was Aristotle, a great and respected philosopher, when he noticed that when light shined through a square hole it made a circular image.... [tags: Photography, Camera, Single-lens reflex camera]
1673 words (4.8 pages)
- A person who made a difference in another’s life, how they lived it, the decisions they would go on to make, the changes they would make on their life outlook. There are several people who could fit into these categories in our lives, people who we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives around them. People that we meet growing up in our childhood up to when we leave our homes leave a very notable mark. As children, we are at our most impressionable as we pick up all information; knowledge, habits, or even personality traits.... [tags: High school, Middle school, College, Family]
970 words (2.8 pages)
- Is love at first sight real. According to “Your Tango”, “nearly fifty–eight percent of Americans believe that love at first sight is real. Also fifty percent of Americans claim that they have experienced it themselves” (Behan). The controversy over whether or not a couple can fall in love quickly can be debated. However, the truth about love is that it can occur in a split second. With evidence from the play, Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare, there is proof that love at first sight does exist.... [tags: first sight, Romeo and Juliet]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- Sometimes in life there comes a time of reflection; we look at where we are and who we are. Reflection occurs on who has had a steady influence in our life that has helped us become who we are. When observing the potentially broad range of people and or events that have influenced us, I know personally I will reflect on the people who are the closest to me. I do believe that events can mold a person, but I believe that the molding would not have happened if we did not have someone with us along the way.... [tags: English-language films, 2008 singles, High school]
1035 words (3 pages)
- In life, we all have a person who has influenced us at some point. When we encounter these people, they can be teaching us life lessons without them even knowing. Scott McNeill is that person who has affected my life. He taught me many lessons, just by observing the way he acted. He taught me how to be a man. Scott was my baseball and basketball coach for many years. Our team was a competitive team, which means that we traveled all across the United States. Having all these years playing for Scott, I observed and learned from his work ethic and management of time.... [tags: Baseball, Basketball, Game, The A-Team]
1050 words (3 pages)
- Around 70 years ago, Rosa Cianci was born and raised in Potenza, Italy. Rosa grew up on a little farm in the rural part of town. Her family owned that exact piece of land for many decades. Her family was financially limited and did not have the resources to fund luxurious clothing, gourmet meals or an outstanding education. Her parents would do anything to support their children. Both parents worked the land, took care of the animals that they raised and grew all the fruits and vegetables needed to feed their family.... [tags: Sibling, Family, Personal life, Full-time]
2499 words (7.1 pages)
- I remember the night of the November 5th 2010 in the heart of the Europe, in a small country by name Moldova. I traveled with my friend from the capital city to South, to my hometown. I remember it was a beautiful fall evening around 5PM, dark already outside, but with a beautiful sky view in front of us. Sitting in the back left side of the car I was so excited to go to my hometown to see my parents after 6 years. They finally came back home after a long period working in Ireland. I talked with my father on the phone and he repeated many times in that evening to be careful and to pray to get home safe, because it is left couple hours and we will see again each other after six years, but I n... [tags: American films, English-language films]
712 words (2 pages)
- Miller, Madison Mrs.Carty English 1 Honors 4-30-14 Euthanasia A person on life support is a hanging by a thread. Euthanasia is an option. Euthanasia is an assisted suicide. Its a huge controversial topic weather it right or not. Euthanasia is ending someone 's life to relieve a certain amount of pain. I wanted Euthanasia as topic because I wanted to learn the history of a topic that has a huge amount of impact on people. Euthanasia is an important topic because it 's a way to take away a person 's life away.... [tags: Euthanasia, Death, Medical ethics]
1235 words (3.5 pages)