• Caring for the people around them
• Operation of the organization with integrity and with excellence
• Healthy balance between work and life
• Expectation of conflict and response with proper attitude
• Understanding of other worldviews and share with others
• Leading is based on Christian principles
Recommended Strategic Actions
Even though AMS leaders are following these above biblical and strategic principles, they still should make communication as a major organizational strategy by asking and listening devotedly to their staff instructors as well as students. This action can guide them through discernment based on what is real and important to them. Through this strategy, AMS can recognize certain habits, ways of seeing and speaking and acting that may not be useful and or visible. Furthermore, AMS realizes it should be communicative to motivate and inspire people through good times and hard times. Importantly, it has the ability and a deep desire to help and support organization. With these communication qualities, AMS can give the organization an individualized attention and personal venture while it brings out well-being and capability at its best. When this happens, AMS will become a success.
Accordingly, I encourage AMS to sign up for Christian newsletters and subscribe to pr...
... middle of paper ...
...ion with superior service orientation and diplomacy and their leader-follower relationships with ease and enthusiasm. Therefore, leaders should apply these strategic principles sequentially to be successful Christian leaders while committing to the LORD whatever they prepare, and their plans will succeed. Having a business can pose considerable personal challenges for Christian leaders, whose responsibility can change radically and strategically. After all, leadership is about creativity with innovation and a free spirit while leading others.
Since this consultation only represents a minor percentage, if you want to discuss further, creating a complete consulting report for your organization, please contact me. I will be delighted to serve you. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to work on your initial consulting report based on the certain analysis.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The environment of any organization is composed of both the internal and the external factors. The importance of environmental scanning cannot be overlooked. The purpose of conducting an environmental scan is to determine the development as well as to identify the forecast factors that have a chance of influencing the success of the organization. The phrase environmental scanning denotes the acquisition and application of information concerning the patterns, occurrences, the relations, and the trends with regard to the internal and the external environment of a particular organization.... [tags: Strategic management, Coffee, Environment]
1108 words (3.2 pages)
- The ability of management to collect both internal and external information and use the analysis to respond to emerging patterns and trends in the target market is critical to the company’s competitiveness. As an ongoing process, environmental scanning is used by management to investigate the interdependency of the various sectors of the target market and their respective patterns and trends. The results of the environmental scan should translate into the company’s guidelines for planning and decision-making.... [tags: International Business]
2298 words (6.6 pages)
- Introduction Environmental scanning refers to information use and acquisition with regard to organizations relationships, events and trends in its external environment aimed at helping an organizations management in planning the organization’s future activities (Albright, 2004; Aguilar 1967; Choo and Auster, 1993). With regard to public relations, environmental scanning refers to the gathering of information on the reaction and opinion of the public towards the organization. Most organizations engage in environmental scanning because it provides them with a better understanding of external forces of change and aids at identifying emerging issues, drawbacks and situations which enables them... [tags: Public Relations, Surveillance Culture]
2074 words (5.9 pages)
- How Environmental Scanning Helps an Organization to Fomulate Strategy Including Both Microenvironment and Macroenvironment Factors. ENVIRONMENTAL SCANNING Defination: • “Aguilar (1967). Aguilar defines environmental scanning as acquiring information about events and relationships in a company’s outside environment, the knowledge of which would assist top management in its task of charting the company’s future course of action”( Principles of Marketing Kotler 14th Edition) • Also defined as the process of gathering, examining, and allocating data for tactical and strategic purposes.... [tags: company, management, force]
1792 words (5.1 pages)
- Environmental Scanning Introduction In the following pages, discussion will take place on the construction industry, including a clear description of the industry and the business environment problem. This paper will be broken down into several parts starting with the introduction. Next key macroeconomic variables that affect the construction industry will be identified. The macroeconomic variables and the corresponding industry variables will be graphically represented for the last five years.... [tags: Business Construction Industry]
1471 words (4.2 pages)
- Looking for a super place to work. Great benefits. Fun environment. AMC Theaters job application online can start you on your way. Any prospective job seeker knows that AMC is our second largest theater chain in the States. And a great employer to work for, either as a first or second job. With the online job application being a kind of norm in today’s hiring and job hunting environment, it is sometimes easier and quicker to fill out and start your way to a new career. Even though companies are using the online employment applications, the basic rules of filling out applications have remained the same.... [tags: Employment]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- In todays fast paced medical environment there are nurses who were born to lead. They have the personalities that engage people and can get them to follow them. Also there are managers some who are born leaders and others without the ability to lead. Here a view of the differences between leaders and managers their roles, responsibilities and qualities. Currently the the Transformational leader is the one being endorsed by the Institute of Medicince (Finkelman, 2012). Although it does not always work there are typically errors, here some strategies are reviewed to overcome these failures.... [tags: Medical Environment, Nursin, Leaders]
1660 words (4.7 pages)
- Organizational Environmental Scanning Environmental scanning is the communication of external information about facts that could influence an organization on its’ strategic decision-making process. It is a method of analyzing relevant gathered information and use to determine strategic and premeditated action on the business environment. The environmental scanning process seek obtain both realistic and subjective information on the business environments where a corporation is functioning or considering entering.... [tags: Business Organization Analysis Management]
2032 words (5.8 pages)
- Haase and Franco define environmental scanning as a methodology that deals strategically with issues from outside the firm (2011). Although external issues may be difficult to observe or diagnose, they cannot be ignored. Therefore, environmental scanning is an important management tool that uses outside information for strategic decision-making. Recognizing external forces allows an organization to quickly adjust its resources. Companies that do not perform environmental scanning expose themselves to unforeseen threats and fail to take advantage of temporal opportunities.... [tags: SWOT analysis, Strategic management]
789 words (2.3 pages)
- Environment scanning of Royal George Pub. Introduction This paper summarizes the comprehensive understanding of the environmental scanning process. Environmental scanning usually involves both Micro and Macro environmental factors of an organisation. Moreover, it is necessary that a firm must adapt to their environments to survive, and prosper (Dreyer and Gronhaug, 2004; Hambrick, 1982). This report is focused on one of the branches of Spirit Pub Company, which is a part of Taylor Walker pubs.... [tags: CI, SWOT analysis, competitors, business strategy]
2185 words (6.2 pages)