Initially, the customer loyalty to Apple can unfavorably influence the buying desire of Motorola 's targeted customers so that the ineffective selection of market segmentation seriously challenges the success of its new marketing strategy. Carmine Gallo demonstrates that the greatest success factor of Apple is its insane customer loyalty (2). Apple achieves this insane customer loyalty through the strong likeability, trustworthiness and quality as the aspects emphasized by its products such as IPhone (Gallo 9). In this case, Motorola targets the loyal customers of Apple because it believes that they may change customer decisions through the attractiveness of new functions that IPhone cannot provide. However, Motorola campaign didn 't affect customer 's desire to buy iPhone 7. The effectiv...
... middle of paper ...
...their needs. Motorola should to innovate and meet consumer expectation, and that’s going to be their focus. It will involve the uses of the technology in attracting new customers while forming tighter bonds with existing ones.
In conclusion, the wrong selection of market segmentation and the unfavorable brand competitiveness both significantly reduce the success possibility of Motorola 's new marketing campaign. Motorola used to be the leader in their market area, and well-known the international cutting-edge technology company. Accordingly, it is better for Motorola to change its selection of market segmentation into a niche segment – business people who will be more interested in the functions of the Moto Mods during their business travels and presentations to their customers. Also, Motorola needs to focus on customers need, and provide maximize customers ' value.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- F16 expenses Our total Marketing spend for 2016 is $12.5m. This represents 44% of our first year sales. We will focus on TV, Digital, Trade Activations, Print, Influencer Engagement. Our overall marketing campaign will focus on building brand equity for Gourmet Selects through awareness and affinity and closing the sale by driving reinforcement and trial. We will engage with our target consumer with a 360-marketing campaign that includes TV, print, trade activations/promotions and digital which will include Influencer partnerships.... [tags: Advertising, Marketing, Target market]
1760 words (5 pages)
- I have chosen to assess Gatorade’s new G Series campaign. It consists of three separate products that are each to be used at a certain point in athletic activity. The first is 01PRIME (Gatorade.com, pictured to the right), it is to be taken 15 minutes prior to activity and has components very similar to an energy drink. It is high in B-vitamins and electrolytes, it’s meant to give a burst of energy right before a workout or competition. The second product is 02PERFORM (Gatorade.com, pictured to the left), which is their original product they’ve been selling for 40 years.... [tags: Marketing ]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- Plan and Marketing Campaign Section1 Market Analysis: Hobbiton My market analysis will consist of research about the current market, who 's coming into New Zealand and the Waikato region. Who is currently in the area, how many, what do they look like. New Zealand visitor arrivals numbered 3.20 million in February 2016, 10% higher than 2015. Australia is New Zealand 's largest inbound tourism market with arrivals of 1,344,864 from year ending February 2016. The Australian market provides over 470,000 holiday visitors per year which generated a total of five million plus holiday stays.... [tags: Tourism, Travel agency, Waikato Region, Marketing]
1526 words (4.4 pages)
- Motorola marketing strategy - Presentation Transcript Introduction - First to enter in Indian market. - Founded by Galvin Brothers. - Name was adopted in 1947 - Deals in Laptops, Cordless phones, Camera, Semi-Conductors, Wireless communication, Marketing Strategy Captured mass market. Launched a phone costing Rs.1600. Launched MOTOFLIP costing under Rs.4000. Widen their product portfolio. Collaborated with cellular service provider. Enhanced their distribution network. Youth- Target Audience Promotional Strategy Used 360 degree marketing.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1787 words (5.1 pages)
- A marketing campaign is defined as “a specific, defined series activities used in marketing a new or changed product or service, or in using new marketing channels and methods” (Entrepreneur, 2016). In order for a business to be successful and grow, business owners have to think of ways to brand their business by marketing, advertising and promoting their products and services effectively (Entrepreneur, 2015). Branding is very important for businesses. For a business to grow and sell their products and services they have brand their product and services and make it known to their customers so they can build reputation and customer loyalty (Campbell, 2013).... [tags: Marketing, Want, Need, Product]
1122 words (3.2 pages)
- In 2004, the Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”) was beginning to lose their clients and their position within the brokerage industry. Both the CEO and the Chief Marketing Officer were trying to create a marketing campaign in an effort to restore their brand and market share to what it was in the previous years. This case study discusses the process the company went through to create their marketing campaign, which was appropriately named “Talk to Chuck”, and the results of the marketing campaign.... [tags: marketing campaign]
1446 words (4.1 pages)
- ... The current trend suggests that an audience are more interested in the sourcing of their food and the ingredients involved. I would suggest that Pizza Hut make campaigns about using natural and locally sourced ingredients in order to further raise their brand capabilities. Personal Selling Personal selling is often a 1-1 personal interaction with a member of the sales team. In all of Pizza Hut’s restaurants, members of staff are there to encourage the average consumer to spend more money; this is often achieved by asking a series of questions I.e.... [tags: pizza hut´s campaign, advertisements]
1278 words (3.7 pages)
- 1. A local supermarket would like to introduce its own brand of paper goods to sell alongside its current inventory. The company has hired you to generate a report outlining the advantages and disadvantages of doing so. Write report. Piggy Wiggly is interested attempting a new marketing campaign designed to increase the revenue of the” Our Family” ultra-paper towels during the upcoming holiday seasons. This will be a marketing campaign for only the “Our Family” ultra-paper towels and will not include any of the other paper products.... [tags: Marketing, Product life cycle management]
873 words (2.5 pages)
- Videos are Awesome at Quickly Explaining, Convincing, and Selling Whether you’re marketing products, services, or your brand in general, you need to utilize techniques that make both a quick and lasting impression. No matter who you include in your target demographic, your marketing strategies must appeal to a collective attention span that is ever decreasing in capacity. In other words, your ads and other outreach efforts should captivate people quickly – and they should be able to effectively and efficiently convince your audience that they need whatever it is that you are selling.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy, Marketing plan]
807 words (2.3 pages)
- 2.2.1 Marketing campaign Traditionally, the OTOP products are actually the products that are made to use for the producer’s own purpose or to exchange, barter or sold to a neighbor. Additionally, the products are basically made from the local resources and ingredients, which are easily found in the surrounding areas. Moreover, the products are mostly produced during free time, after farming or housework. Therefore, the demands of the product are basically based on the production ability rather than the demand for the clients (Thai embassy, Singapore, n.d).... [tags: Marketing, Brand, Trade, Globalization]
1657 words (4.7 pages)