According to estimates there are about 52 police in the UK on the responsibilities and size varies. Most British police comes under the administration of the Home Ministry, but other Dollar, Scotland and Northern Ireland, England and wall strength together with intelligence network was different.
Leadership is a quality which will direct people, but what is more important than the ability to secure direct the compliance of the public, that direction. People have a lot to convince and motivate to go for one thing in common is the task of leadership. A leader motivates his team with his actions, personality and charisma to follow and work with all my heart. However, this leadership role seems to be general and easy to make. This task is more difficult when you have to go for martyrdom persuasion. In the uniformed services is difficult, police, firefighters or other employees, are not like any other worker in civilian buildings. Your responsibilities and obligations are different from all others and therefore require a different kind of motivation level than their dangerous work performed.
It must be kept in mind that during the performance of duties, there is a ris...
... middle of paper ...
The role of a leader is different, challenging and influential role of management.
It is said that a manager is one that is doing things right, but a leader is someone who is not doing things right.
The role of the leader is the one under the responsibility of "carrying the flag" as the command target. Leadership is definitely the way for others to achieve the overall goal.
Effective leadership is an art, and it is a personal role, which needs the combination of motivation, skills and sophisticated strategic to strengthen the focus, energy and the development of a culture that encourages individual thinking and performance. Leadership is about ideas and thoughts to convince to take the assignment of responsibility and to unlock the potential hidden desires, the best performance of others.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- UK police are one of the professional police around the world and for their professionalism, commitment, motivation and commitment of supply for their activities and the country as a whole known. Like any other force, they take the motivation to continue their level of commitment. Depending upon the level of organization, there are a number of motivational factors and theories that maintain this level of motivation at the top of the world, but there is another factor, which provides a roadmap for organizations in terms of professional obligations.... [tags: Leadership]
1339 words (3.8 pages)
- Provided an overview of the research study of the past seasons, respectively, as well as the current literature and relevant research methodology was adopted to review the title search has focused on clarifying concepts through. Gather Success in the chapter analysis of the data that the overwhelming conclusion that emerged from the main purpose of the presentation and analysis of data collected from the device. Analytical method to analyze the data is also used in the data analysis chapter. Enveloped before choosing your explanation why the data between the various other analytical methods in the application of qualitative research methodology to explain.... [tags: Leadership]
1961 words (5.6 pages)
- There has been a sufficient amount of research regarding to how a country can improve the police force, many researchers try to study about the effects of community oriented policing, use of less deadly methods of force, recruiting better qualified police officers and more. According to Weisburd and Greenspan (2002), a poor police organizational system has been known to be one of the causes of increased racially motivated shootings (p.5). A police organization includes it 's leadership, guidelines to recruitment, and ways of training police officers.... [tags: Police, Police brutality, Leadership, Constable]
1539 words (4.4 pages)
- The majority of peace officers are committed to the profession they chose. They view the career as a calling, a dedication to perform a public service to their community. Being a police officer requires one to continually strive for perfection, but there is no such thing as a perfect cop. What makes a good cop turn bad. Many factors can attribute to police corruption, but the question that should be asked is if it can be stopped. Although police agencies have progressed greatly from its beginning, police corruption is the black mark that will forever leave a stain of embarrassment within an organization.... [tags: Police Ethics, Police Integrity]
1275 words (3.6 pages)
- 1- INTRODUCTION: 1.1 Leadership Is The Soul Of The Organization: It is not just a word rather leadership is a process of social influence of one person on others to aid and to support their role in order to achieve the combined purpose. Leadership is thus not a role or a position, but an act of achieving the tasks assigned. So being a leader is an adventure because the whole situation of success and failure surrounds the leader’s role. It is rightly said that if you are the driving force or the source of inspiration for others, if you are the ladder to the top destination then you are the leader.... [tags: Leadership]
1621 words (4.6 pages)
- Today 's police officer in the United States has evolved in many ways from when the first police department, the Philadelphia Police Department, formed in 1751. Police officers now go through extensive training, are better educated, physically fit, and have access to vast technologies in the fight against crime. Yet even with these additional attributes, the primary role of the police officer has remained the same, to serve and protect. The people who take up this profession do it knowing that it will involve working in high stress environments, rotating work shifts, long periods way from family and friends, and instances of life and death.... [tags: Police, Crime, Criminal justice, Police brutality]
1805 words (5.2 pages)
- Report writing is very important in the police field. An officer must be able to accurately record information regarding those activities and present it to those who were not there while also doing their job well. A person 's guilt or innocence may rest on information present or absent in these records (Server). All officers need to write police reports. Police Officers are evaluated based on their written reports. Good police work is maintained completely by an officer 's ability to present accurate, detailed and informative information in a police report.... [tags: Police, Crime, Constable, Criminal justice]
2398 words (6.9 pages)
- Police organizations are just one of the large bureaucratic structures in modern America and exist because like all others, it is an impersonal, quick and efficient way to run a large institution. Along with the few benefits of police agencies having a top down structure with rigid rules, there are also many costs including poor communication and poor community relations. The problems of the bureaucratic structure are not the only difficulties agencies have faced throughout history, many of these historical complications such as the quality of officers and corruption have been addressed and dealt with numerous times and in many police commissions.... [tags: modern policing, military model]
1222 words (3.5 pages)
- In February 2013, “the leader of the Black Guerilla Family gang, Tavon White, managed to impregnate four prison guards, two of whom got tattoos of his name. He also convinced the guards to smuggle in cell phones and other contraband” (Thirteen). Police corruption is a tangled mystery that typically spills into two groups: external corruption, which relates the police and the public; and internal corruption, which relates the policemen and the police department. Police corruption happens all the time.... [tags: police wrongdoing, morals ]
2815 words (8 pages)
- The old system of management has undergone many changes within the last century. An employee once performed the assigned job duties during the allotted hours and then went home. Now employees are encouraged to grow, give input, and to contribute for the good of the organization. There is a plethora of information for leaders to learn why and how to grow personally thus allowing the organization to grow as well. This new emerging leader is a transformational leader. Transformational leadership focuses on what the leader can accomplish instead of his personal characteristics and how his relationship with others.... [tags: Leadership ]
1174 words (3.4 pages)