Essay PreviewMore ↓
The eassy is aimed at the reason why I am doing access and foundation course,and why it will lead to a degree qualification.it will be consist of the reason why I chose the access and foundation,and what I will achieve at the end of the programme.All the reasons will be in paragraphs to explain.
Second chance with the access and foundation course to gain a degree qualification.
I never have the chance to understand higher education standard and the requirements properly, until when I join the access and foundation course.i come to this programme so that I can have a cleared understanding,better knowledge and what is expected in further education.it will also prepared me for any educational opportunity that I may encounter in the furure. With the access and foundation course, it helps and encourages people who are determine willing to learn.it will give me kowledg,understanding and what to do to gain a better qualification in life.i will also have experience in higher education,exams ,essay writing and most of all on how to approach them.
The reason why am doing the access and foundation course is to gain a good and better qualification that will lead to my media degree.this course will teach meall the things that I need for my degree……I chose to do media degree because it gives me many opportunity in job wise,I also like asking question,watching the t.v and reading newspapers, analysing some of their topics.in which I enjoy very much.it has alwys been my passion to to be a journalist.i am really inspired by the people in the media,people like SIR TREVOR MCDOALD.ANDREW MARR AND NATAHSA KAPILISKY.i know tht the humanities pathway is the best and it will lead to my degree choice.the pathway will developed my skills in writing, researching[ie finding information] ,new thinking method in which I will use for journalism required.i chose to study it the university of wales Newport because of it’s reputation.the teaching,the lecturers and most of It all, it’s academic achievement in the pats years.i know that , this university will give me all the support that I may need for my degree.they will also advice me if I have any doubts .
The career that I will gain from this ourse is something I always wanted. It involved meeting other people from all aspect of life.
How to Cite this Page
"The Importance of the Access and Foundation Course." 123HelpMe.com. 19 Jul 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Introduction/Discussion The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) and Institute of Medicine (IOM) form a partnership in 2008 to launch a 2-year Robert Wood Johnson Foundation initiative in reaction to the nursing profession transformation need in order to meet the requirement of the changing needs health care delivery (IOM, 2010). In their partnership, the two organization agreed that in order to achieve health care that is effective and accessible, nurses need to be exceptional in providing health care, and have a leadership skills.... [tags: Health care, Nursing, Healthcare, Medicine]
1048 words (3 pages)
- Social Implications: Access to Technology Has the Internet and the computerization of work, education, and life itself lead to inequalities in the access to technology and information among people with respect to differences in race, economic classes, education, and gender. With the end of the Cold War, a newly emerging global marketplace economy aided by advancing computer and information processing technologies have rapidly changed the way people live and work. I recognize the necessity to have access to technology, and the changing need for technology over the course of a person's life.... [tags: Essays Papers]
5973 words (17.1 pages)
- Program Leadership Program leadership is instrumental to the success of this program. In many ways, without the leadership of the chair, this program likely would not exist. The chair must have multiple years of experience and a background in research closely related to the field of OE. This doctoral holding faculty member must also be able to manage a staff, recruit and advise students, and raise money. Additionally, the chair will be responsible for other tasks and committees as assigned by the Dean.... [tags: the importance of leadership]
1580 words (4.5 pages)
- Introduction The internet has emanated a very extensive means within our world today. The aforementioned has modernized the communication industry and the computer akin to anything in the past. The things that have established the juncture for this exceptional assimilation of aptitudes are the telephone, telegraph, radio, and the computer. People across the world could communicate with one another without regard as to where they are located. The internet is an apparatus for information to scatter widely through networks.... [tags: Technology ]
1336 words (3.8 pages)
- Education is a key foundation that gives access into the field of professionalism. As a child who subconsciously develops their motor and cognitive skills, education provides the next step to the learning process, for those who wish to hold meaning onto their lives and delve deep into the world of innovation. Therefore, education is a necessity that brings about the full potential of an individual as degreed by the era of information. For many individuals education would appear as a waste, a strenuous task with no real opportunities or rewards.... [tags: Engineering, Education, Learning, Academic degree]
716 words (2 pages)
- Information literacy skills are used for academic purposes, such as research papers and group presentations. They are used on the job—the ability to find, evaluate, use and share information is an essential skill. They are also used in consumer decisions, such as which car or vacuum cleaner to purchase, are critical. Last but not least, they are used by informed citizens in participating fully in a democratic society through voting (Kenney, 2007). Information literacy is conceivably the foundation for learning in contemporary environment of continuous technological change.... [tags: Research Education Skills]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- Looking back over the course of the semester, I feel that I learned many new and interesting uses for technology within the classroom – both for classrooms that have a lot of technology and for classrooms that are limited with technology. For the majority of the class, we utilized William Kists’ book The Socially Networked Classroom: Teaching in the New Media Age (2010), which provided multiple modes of instruction that both utilized and/or created technology. One of the first things that I remember, and consequently that stuck with me through the course’s entirety, is that individuals must treat everything as a text.... [tags: Course Reflection]
979 words (2.8 pages)
- Heterogeneous and dynamic environments creates a need for a viable access control system in such a way that the security of data and information will be solidly ensured. Organizations have various types of resources that need access regulation. The purpose of which is to make sure that only the intended can access the resources while keeping the unauthorized person out of the loop. Even at that, hierarchy, type and the degree of task delegated to a user will determine the level of access that he or she will be granted.... [tags: security, level, access, control]
2713 words (7.8 pages)
- Foundation Psychohistory Psychohistory is the framework upon which Isaac Asimov's Foundation rests. It provides for diverse episodes about a variety of characters over a period 400 years, and those episodes feature a number of strong-minded individuals seeking solutions to a series of problems as they arise (Gunn 42). In the novel, these problems have all been fore-ordained long ago by Hari Seldon's science of psychohistory. Psychohistory is defined by Asimov as a "'profound statistical science' that deals with the reactions of human conglomerates to fixed social and economic stimuli" (Touponce 76).... [tags: Isaac Asimov Foundation]
483 words (1.4 pages)
- University Foundation The presentation I choose to summarize is Greg Gissendanner’s presentation on the university foundation. Like most of the other presentations in class, Greg used the standard outline of presenting the unit’s history, mission, organizational structure, funding and financial concerns, and current issues. History. Greg showed that while many foundations look fairly similar today, the history of foundation development took on many different forms at different institutions.... [tags: University Foundation Education Essays]
2665 words (7.6 pages)
I am normally a shy person,whin It comes to talking in class or participating of such.but since I join the access and foundation course,I started to build myself up slowly.sometimes I get shy in class or in public and at the end I do not say nothing at all,by meeting other people from the same kind of situation and some of them I can relate to ,makes me more confortable..they encourage me, help me if I need it ,in which I never tough I will never expect.but the best of it all is the tutors,they so wounderful,they help me assist in any way possible,encouragement and the support,is far better than high school or college.they let me express myself in anyway that I feel confortable without any pressure.my communication skills are impoving ,they let me study in my own space,but my class mates are so helpful. I never developed a good study skills in high school and in college.there was nothing like sstudy in you own space and you where only assist if you asked for it.but this course though me how to developed good study skills and understanding of what is expected of me and in further education.now I can say that I can talk and participate in class without been shy.so in another words it have build my confidence up.
I could not have done with the help and support of my family.they been so supportive and so encouraging that I was determine to come back to education.they respected my decision.they said to me go on and do your education and make your dreams come true.so I thank them for making join the access and foundation course.i would not have meet all this people from different circumstance similar to mine,in which I appreciated a lot.
In conclusion I will like to that joining the access and foundation course was the best decision I ever made.this course have given me a second chance of education and in return I will gain media degree for the future.all the chances I have in having good job and better salary is because of the access and foundation course.so I thank everyone for their support.