Today the competition between communication companies is beneficial for markets and customers. Apple and Samsung companies are a good example of this competition. The competition between them has given the customers two kinds of smart phones, which are called the iPhone 5 and the Galaxy S3. The iPhone 5 is a series of iPhone cell phones, which is produced by Apple Company in California, U.S. Also the Galaxy S3 is a series of Galaxy cell phones, which produced by Samsung Company in Korea according to Wikipedai(march,3013). Teenagers and some adults usually use these kinds of phones. Why do they like the iPhone 5 and the Galaxy S3? First, these smart phones have characteristics, which grab their attention like using Internet and playing games. Second, they have some applications for the people who spend much of their time chatting and texting. Third, the companies of these cell phones produce many applications, such as some applications stimulate and encourage children and adults to learn; new language, another culture, mathematics, and so on. Furthermore, there are some programs for the professional and the experts. These are some reasons that make people interested in using them. Each one of these cell phones has some features the other doesn’t have, but also there are some similarities they share. The differences between them are in the software, battery, the screen size, the processor, and the weight, but on the other hand, there are similarities such as the price, the data speed, the memory, and the rear camera.
As I mentioned before, these kind of smart phones have some differences, like the software. Nowadays, smart phones are similar to laptops; they need to have an operation system to run on. The iPhone 5 has an IOS ope...
... middle of paper ...
...is better than Galaxy S3 with the experience I have had from using both of them. My experiences were with the writing form and some engineering applications. For instance, my native language is Arabic, so I want to type and read massages in Arabic but the form of each letters is difficult to read in the Galaxy S3. The other reason is, I am an engineer, and I’m interested in some professional applications I didn’t find in the Galaxy S3, but I found them in the iPhone 5 such as, MATLAB and Solid work. For these reasons I prefer using the iPhone 5 to the Galaxy S3. However, that doesn’t mean the iPhone 5 better than the Galaxy S3. Also, there are a lot of people around the world who prefer using the Galaxy S3 than the iPhone 5. Since Apple and Samsung are two of the strongest communications companies, I think the competition between them will continue for a long time.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In today’s advanced world that we live in, we could hardly see ourselves not getting in touch with mobile devices. It first started with a cup of coffee and we will spontaneously slip our phones or tablets out for online free newspaper in the morning, checking the traffic before our journey, sending e-mails to clients, having conference calls and many other features. Tablet, the all in one device that we hold everywhere we go. The purpose of this paper is to observe the popularity of tablet brand between Apple Ipad and Samsung Note.... [tags: Apple Tablet, Samsung Tablet]
1850 words (5.3 pages)
- In recent years it seems that Apple and Samsung are taking over the mobile phone industry and are becoming the new leaders in sales and innovation. Its goodbye to Nokia and Blackberry and is a time where phones are much more than just communication devices, but is a representation of people’s lives. Additionally with the continuing demand that users are expecting of phones, those companies who cannot keep up are left behind. Apple and Samsung are the two companies who are who have been able to keep up with those demands and have changed their marketing strategies and campaigns in order to appeal to the consumers.... [tags: IPhone, Mobile phone, Apple Inc., App Store]
1285 words (3.7 pages)
- Indeed, Apple Company is not happy with this result at all. It might find any strategies to make its smartphone better and more beneficial, or create a new marketing strategy to satisfy the customers in any ways. It sounds like a cold war is happening between the mobile phone companies. So does it become a problem for the world. Of course, when the competition occurs between one individual and another, there must be any good and bad impacts on surroundings that both companies and relating authorities or governmental organizations have to deal with and seek for solution to each impact, too.... [tags: Technology, Smartphones]
944 words (2.7 pages)
- Apple VS Samsung What is the best smartphone brand in the world. IPhone or Samsung. It is a question we are often asked. We all know that there are many high- class Smartphones Company in the market except Apple and Samsung, but nowadays people more likely to buy these two companies products and always like to compare them and trying to know which one is the leader of smartphones market. Most of people believe that Apple brought the smartphones revolution to the world and it changed “everything”, and maybe that is why Apple has more royal supporters than Samsung.... [tags: IPhone, IPod Touch, Smartphone, Apple Inc.]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Executive Summary From its inception as a small export business in Korea, Samsung has grown to become one of the world’s leading electronics companies, specializing in digital appliances and media, semiconductors, memory, and system integration. Samsung was founded on March 1st, 1938 by focusing primarily on trade export, selling dried Korean fish, vegetables, and fruit to Manchuria and Beijing. In little more than a decade, Samsung-which means "three stars" in Korean-would have its own flour mills and confectionery machines, its own manufacturing and sales operations, and ultimately evolve to become the modern global corporation that still bears the same name today ("Samsung ," ).... [tags: Samsung SWOT Analysis]
2532 words (7.2 pages)
- With the development of technology, smartphones seem to be deeply occupying our life. When it comes to smartphones, the first two brands that come into our mind would be Apple and Samsung. These two technology companies are the most popular and excellent in the world. Every year when they are going to release new products, without any controversy, their products will draw people’s attention a lot. In fact, the competition between Apple and Samsung has been ongoing for a long time. Different people have their own biased to choose their phones, as some people may prefer iPhone series; instead, other people may favor Samsung more.... [tags: IPhone, Mobile phone, IPod Touch]
1365 words (3.9 pages)
- With the development of technology, Smartphone seems like occupying our life such deeply. When it comes to smartphone, the first two brands come into our mind would be the Apple and Samsung. These two technology companies are most popular and excellent in the world. Every year when they are going to release the new products, without any controversy, their products will draw people’s attention a lot. In fact, the competition between Apple and Samsung has been taking for a long time, because different people have their own bias to choose their phone, some people may prefer iPhone series; instead, other people may like Samsung a lot.... [tags: IPhone, Mobile phone, IPod Touch]
1254 words (3.6 pages)
- Samsung and Apple hold the top two spots in the smartphone vendor market worldwide largely due to their flagship phones both paired with the most powerful, yet user friendly mobile operating systems available (Jones, 2016). Samsung released its first Android smartphone in June 2009, however, it was not until the release of the Samsung Galaxy S a year later, that Samsung smartphones could compare to the iPhone. In fact the design of the phones and other Samsung devices were similar enough to spark a patent battle lasting from 2010 to 2015 between the two companies.... [tags: IPhone, Mobile phone, Smartphone, Motorola]
816 words (2.3 pages)
- Apple and Samsung are the two most important technological companies in the mobile phone market. Both companies have achieved outstanding sales in the past years and have made some competitors such as Nokia or Blackberry almost inexistent. This does, therefore, raise the question: Apple or Samsung. Which one will win the technological battle. Both enterprises have been challenging each other in the past few years in order to win this smartphone war. Research and analysis of the company’s sales, show that both companies focus over 50 per cent of their production on the global smartphone market.... [tags: innovation, customers, battle]
1538 words (4.4 pages)
- The Samsung Galaxy: A Critical Look at the Cell Phone Industry The smartphone industry is a booming one, and it seems that it will continue to grow. Many people of the past generations are still debating whether to upgrade their landlines to a flip phone, or their flip phones to a BlackBerry, but the Millennial generation is focused on the cutting edge, the biggest phone with the slimmest silhouette and the fastest processor with the most memory. The ideal phone of today does everything one could ever possibly need and more, and all fits in the palm of one’s hand.... [tags: Mobile phone, Smartphone, IPhone, Motorola]
729 words (2.1 pages)
- The Tragedy of the Commons: Ozone Depletion and Climate Change
- Hitler Youth Movement
- Who was Aunt Jennifer?: Analysis of Aunt Jennifer´s Tigers by Adrienne Rich
- Population, Class Structure, and Economics: An Interconnected Web
- A Difference in Meaning in Homer´s Odessy
- Anaylsis of Grendel by John Gardner