23 September 2016
Business Administration is my future, down the road I see myself working in a max business place, working as the administrator in the floor department in the company 's main complex. Working my 40 hour weeks, managing, hiring, and firing people as they come and go. All considering I support my family in the end.
For me to get my college education, major, get my degree and have my learning education to be an administrator in business, maybe even be a manager, I’ll need my basic education requirements in Fresno State University. Fresno State requires 48 Units to be able to learn in business and I have to get at least C’s in the education, if I pass I’ll be placed in Pre-Business. In Pre-Business, I’ll have to take ACCT 4A, 4B; BA 18; DS 71, 73; ECON 40 or AGBS 1; ECON 50 which should give the 16 units to pass Pre-Business classes. Business also requires ENTR 81, 151, 153, 157, 165; HRM 152, 153, 154. These are all the requirements for business majoring at Fresno State listed on education information for a total of 120 credits (Business). Education cost comes in handy if I haven’t decided where I want to go because Jr. colleges usually run around 3,500 - 9,000 dollars a year which also depends on how long / how high of a business education I pursue, stated by US College it’s a better choice to go to a public school versus a private ran or accepted college. If I choose to move on a higher education it’ll start to cost more going going for a bachelor degree at a private school can start to cost me from 8,000 to 20,000 a year (State). Public Schools being an option, Fresno State is a viable option that I would enjoy going to costing me around the range listed earlier a...
... middle of paper ...
....d. Web. 15 Sept. 2016.
"Best Cities for Business Graduates - BachelorsDegreeOnline.com." BachelorsDegreeOnlinecom RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Sept. 2016.
"Business Manager Salary (United States) United States Home Change Country Don 't See What You Are Looking For?Get A Free Custom Salary Report »." Business Manager Salary. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Sept. 2016.
"Financial Advisor." What Does a Do? N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Sept. 2016.
MyCollegeGuide.org, By. "What Is Business Administration." My College Guide Comments. N.p., 02 Aug. 2016. Web. 16 Sept. 2016.
State, By. "A Day in the Life of a Business Administrator." Career Training and Education. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Sept. 2016.
State, By. "Your Current Search." US College Search Blog RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Sept. 2016.
"The Best MBA Programs in America, Ranked." Best Business School Rankings. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Sept. 2016.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- My goal in the next couple of years is to take on the added challenge of attaining my master’s degree in business administration. This will afford me the opportunity to move up the organizational ladder on my job as well as give me a stronger voice to help shape the future of technology in my company. Ultimately, I believe it will afford me the opportunity to give back to the community, by investing in the lives of high school students and young adult by re-igniting their desire to regain aplomb.... [tags: Management, Learning, Future, Leadership]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- Many students do not understand or realize how important project management would be helpful to them and their careers. It is for this reason that many students do not study project management. The absence of the knowledge on how imperative venture administration is making a lot of understudies needs all the benefits and the advantages that come with project management. Project management plays a prominent role in almost each and every careers study and partially all organizations, (Weske, 366).... [tags: Management, Project management, Business school]
855 words (2.4 pages)
- My Career Field of Business Administration As a child, have you ever been asked what do you want to be when you grow up. When I was little, all I ever wanted to do was open up my own dance company. I chose to study Business Administration because I love the feeling of being an in professional and sophisticated manner. I really feel as though choosing the business field was the best option I ever made for myself because I’m getting the opportunity to show many people out there how professional I can be and also the skills I have as a person.... [tags: Management, Business school]
842 words (2.4 pages)
- 1. I am studying Business Administration here at UF because in the future I hope to be a successful businesswoman. Since the early age of 6, I was an entrepreneur. When I was six, I began my own business in my community, and sold products (toys) on the block that I no longer wanted in order to make a profit. This past summer, I created my own jewelry company and it was a success from the start. I used social media to advertise, sales skills to move forward and generate more revenue, and my artistic ability to create products.... [tags: Management, Entrepreneurship, Startup company]
1370 words (3.9 pages)
- In the United States, small businesses play a vital role in building the economy. Today, there are over 28 million small businesses in America. What exactly is considered to be a small business. Initially, the Small Business Administration (SBA) deemed any manufacturer with 250 employees or less to be a small business, but today it considers companies with fewer than 500 employees to be small. Today’s marketplace is an excellent opportunity for the budding entrepreneur. Today’s small business owner has a wealth of opportunities to help him/her gain economic success in today’s marketplace.... [tags: Business, Small business, Management]
1516 words (4.3 pages)
- The Small Business Administration is one of the first resources that come to mind for many small business owners looking for guidance or help. And for good reason, since the promise of government-backed loans and free advice sounds like a pretty good deal. Having run multiple startups and grown them to become multi-million dollar entities, however, I can tell you that the guidance provided by the SBA just barely scratches the surface of what business owners and entrepreneurs need to know to be successful.... [tags: Business, Small business, Entrepreneurship]
792 words (2.3 pages)
- Dear Members of the Admission Committee, I am applying to the PhD in Business Administration program to further develop my research interest in entrepreneurship and strategy. I wish to explore how nurturing entrepreneurship in family businesses influence growth and continuity. I am also interested in examining the competitive dynamics of small and medium businesses in Canada, as they attempt to internationalize and compete in developing, emerging and transitional economies. The economic impact of family firms is significantly high (Astrachan, and Shanker 2003), and the level of a family 's influence on the firm, measured on a continuum of power, experience and culture (Astrachan, Klein, an... [tags: Management, Business, Developed country]
993 words (2.8 pages)
- “Ask yourself if what you’re doing today getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow”. This quote has empowered me to take a deeper look at my current situation to decide the next step to reaching success. Ever since I could remember, I was always fond of working in corporate development as a business analyst consultant for a top management team of a financial company. After having two years of related work experience as business analyst in the healthcare industry, I want to push myself to gain the necessary knowledge to pursue a better career.... [tags: Management, Decision making, Business terms]
1010 words (2.9 pages)
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) In July of 1953 the United States Congress amended an act called the Small Business Act. Many believed that the essence of the American economic system of private enterprise is free competition. Also, that only through full and free competition can free markets, free entry into business, and opportunities for expression and growth of personal initiative and individual judgment can be assured. Thus, the Small Business Act was amended. In order to carry out the policies of this Act there was hereby created an agency under the name "Small Business Administration".... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
1653 words (4.7 pages)
- The Future of Public Administration Public administration is often regarded as including also some responsibility for determining the policies and programs of governments. Specifically, it is the following: · Planning · Organizing · Directing · Coordinating · Controlling of government operations. Public administration is a feature of all nations, whatever their system of government. Within nations public administration is practiced at the · Central · Intermediate · Local levels Civil Service The body of public administrators is usually called the CIVIL SERVICE.... [tags: Papers]
1765 words (5 pages)