3. In order to successfully live in New York City or Miami with a public relations or marketing firm I first need to experience more hands on type of work with an actual firm. I plan to intern next summer in New York City at a public relations or marketing firm and shadow professionals in this industry. I also need to get a masters degree in order to stand out amongst my competitors since this is a very competitive industry. I also plan on networking more in order to make the most connections and meet the ri...
... middle of paper ...
...rket myself in the best possible way to Winston Staffing. In my second resume, I catered myself to Plato Group to obtain the marketing representative position. I made my resume correspond to my cover letter in order for the employer at Plato Group to be able to easily follow my resume and be familiar with the experiences I am listing. Although Plato Group was asking for a marketing representative, further into the job description it asked for someone with sales and business management skills which is why I listed my experience as a sales associate and my experience with my marketing and buying internships. Plato Group was looking for entry sales and marketing experience which is why I listed my internships as part as my resume. I included my experience with the Florida Leadership Academy because Plato Group was looking for someone with business development experience.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 1. I am studying Business Administration on a Pre-Health track here at the University of Florida because I have a passion in helping others through the healthcare field and I would like to run and manage my private practice effectively one day. Ever since I was in elementary school, my dream was to become someone useful and resourceful in the healthcare field. At this very moment I do not know exactly what I want to specify myself in the healthcare system, but I know that I love helping others get better and feel better.... [tags: Management, Recruitment, Business, Dentistry]
1466 words (4.2 pages)
- My educational goals are to graduate from the University of Florida with honors with a degree in neuroscience and a minor in business administration. I want to graduate from college because I know that knowledge is the key to success. There are endless possibilities and no limitations when one is knowledgeable about the world around him or her. If I graduate with honors, I will know that I pushed myself to my greatest reaching point and surpassed my limitations. There are great things awaiting me, and the only way to get there is go above and beyond what is expected of me with a solid education.... [tags: Academic degree, Doctor of Medicine]
959 words (2.7 pages)
- Grant Sunahara Mr. Williams ERWC 23 September 2016 My Future Business Administration is my future, down the road I see myself working in a max business place, working as the administrator in the floor department in the company 's main complex. Working my 40 hour weeks, managing, hiring, and firing people as they come and go. All considering I support my family in the end. For me to get my college education, major, get my degree and have my learning education to be an administrator in business, maybe even be a manager, I’ll need my basic education requirements in Fresno State University.... [tags: Management, Business school, Administration]
1041 words (3 pages)
- As larger franchise continue to grow and take over the market place small businesses find them selves falling behind financially. With recession and the hard times it has created since 2008 small business continue to struggle to thrive and grow. Throughout this struggle the Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans programs have come up with a way to help the small businesses stay afloat. They help small business get access to financial assistant programs that have been create to help meet their needs including, debt, company growth, general company needs and capital.... [tags: Small Business Administration]
1414 words (4 pages)
- Business practices have changed during the past millenium. Businesses have evolved over time from bartering goods and riverside trading, to small local stores, mega malls, and business over the Internet. Through all these changes, companies needed to keep records of their equity, assets, liabilities, and cash flows in order to remain competitive in their field. Accounting standards have also changed over the years, through FASB, CAP, and APB, issuing updated efficient standards called GAAP.... [tags: essays research papers]
896 words (2.6 pages)
- The legends and songs tell many things about a culture and person. The only probably was people did not know the meanings of them or the origin. In 1935, President Roosevelt started Work Project Administration. The purpose was to make jobs during The Great Depression. The WPA mission was to bring people the history of the countries writing, “The WPA guides, or as they were known in the 1930s, the American Guides, were designed less to encourage tourism than to serve as histories”. (Bengal) The project head, Henry Alsberg, wanted writers like Zora Hurston and John Cheever, but Zora Hurston was one of the few with experience.... [tags: touring florida, dysfunctional marriage]
934 words (2.7 pages)
- Life has so many exciting events that happen, from birth to having a family and one of those events is going to college. High school students prepare everything to be accepted by their dream college. In college, there are many opportunities and excitement,. But with all happiness, there’s always a negative to coincide. A very big problem that is rampant among big college campuses is sexual assault. One in five women will be sexually assaulted while attending college and yet sixty-one percent of cases are unreported.... [tags: Rape, Sexual intercourse, University]
851 words (2.4 pages)
- Throughout my high school career, my main focus was maintaining a high grade point average in rigorous college level classes. I dedicated several hours each day to every course that I took to ensure that I was comfortable with the material I learned. As Vince Lombardi Jr. once said, every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it, and we all should autograph our work with excellence. I consider that having a positive attitude and working hard is essential to be successful. Although I spent most of my time studying, I was able to get involved in any extracurricular activities such as the Brown Book Club as well as compete in the National Book Club Competition among other high schools al... [tags: High school, University, Study abroad, Education]
709 words (2 pages)
- In the United States most students can expect to pay above premium prices when enrolling for college classes. This explains why one of the first aspects prospective students contemplate is finding an institution that is affordable. When examining the strengths of the College of Central Florida it is evident that there are three crucial proponents that contribute to its superiority, in comparison to its counterparts. First, by implementing a cost leadership strategy not only is the tuition at the College of Central Florida feasible, but it is classified as one of the cheapest colleges to attend in the state of Florida.... [tags: University, Student, Florida, Education]
961 words (2.7 pages)
- UF vs. UCF: Reasons why UF is Superior Reason 1: National Rankings UF: 19 UCF: Unranked UF ranked in the top tier for Best Colleges 2004. UCF is the in last tier. UF is ranked 19th among public universities in the nation and is approaching the Top 10 Public Universities list. UCF did not even make the list. UF is ranked 48st in the nation among all universities. UCF is ranked somewhere between 188 and 250. There, that settles it; UF is better. Doesn't this make any other reason pointless. Source: US News College Ranking Index Reason 2:Individual Program Rankings (Note: US News discontinued the free access to College Rankings based on colleges so I am forced to use old data or else I wou... [tags: UF UCF College University Comparison Essays]
2260 words (6.5 pages)