Back in 2013, both Tain and Betting Promotion arrived on the scene with plenty of promise in tow. Since then both companies have come together and gone from strength to strength. Considering that this is the case, the new conjoined company has caught the eye of Asian-focused B2B casino system powerhouse XIN Gaming. XIN Gaming has been on the hunt to acquire new companies for some time, with this new deal sure to boost all parties involved as a result.
While the deal was largely expected, the price paid certainly has caught a few by surprise, largely as there is a hefty price tag attached. The deal will set back XIN Gaming approximately $10 million, but they stand by the figure paid, as they see it having notable return on investment potential. Speaking on the deal and what it means for XIN Gaming moving forward, Mathias Larsson (XIN Gaming’s Managing Director) said, “This is a milestone for XIN Gaming, as this acquisition moves us up to the next level within the sector. Tain is not just a very good platform; it is also one of the most established brands in the online market. Most suppliers out there only have their own platform, and their reliance on third-party providers means they can’t offer competitive pricing to clients. However, Tain has a complete in-house offering and can therefore offer low prices to operators.”
Tain and Betting Promotion also have every right to feel excited about matters moving forward, as the brands are expect to receive a boost in funding as a result. Launched back in 1999 as a B2B betting firm, Tain has expanded rapidly over the years, with clients now ranging form local start-ups to international firms. With the backing of XIN Gam...
... middle of paper ...
... free spins total. So, if you wager £200 per day across all 4 days you’ll be handed 200 free spins, which totals a massive £200 value. Here is what you can claim and how you claim it when it comes to this Unibet Casino promotion:
• £25 wager equals 10 free spins (25p value)
• £100 wager equals 25 free spins (50p value)
• £200 wager equals 50 free spins (£1 value)
As you can see from the above, when you pay-in at Unibet Casino in the coming days you can expect the free spins to start heading your way.
Unibet Casino certainly knows how to throw together a promotion, as they really are warming up for Rio 2016 in style. If the Olympics countdown has caught your eye with this free spins bonanza, then it isn’t too late to get involved. Simply register at Unibet Casino today, claim the lofty up to £200 welcome bonus, jump into the action, and start snapping up free spins!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Imagine a world that allows people to become someone else for a moment. This virtual world is undiscovered by many people and is competing with each other. They are not afraid of others judging them. They can express their feelings anonymously without fear. This world is filled with people who, in the real world, would usually be quiet and reserved, but in this world emerge as leaders. This virtual world is accessible to everyone, but only used by a few. These few people who make up this virtual world are called gamers.... [tags: Gaming]
2506 words (7.2 pages)
- 2 Background 2.1 Industry The online games market - whilst known by the industry as in its infancy  - should surpass $15 Billion this year and sales of virtual goods likely to exceed $1 Billion . This very profitable young market can be debated as the future of gaming . With the cost of Broadband technology going down and online services offering a larger amount of micro-transactions and subscription based games – not to mention virtual goods – it would be hard to resist by any gamer. For example it was reported within 5 days of MODERN WARFARE 2 (MW2) being released it had made $550 million in revenue and an online player base of 8 million, an “army” bigger than real world countries... [tags: Gaming]
1161 words (3.3 pages)
- Asian immigrants have faced many obstacles transitioning to life in America. One major obstacle Asian immigrants came face to face with was receiving an education. Asians are known to place high value on learning and education, but many things stood in their way and hindered them from even receiving an education. Between Asian immigrants and Americans lie a language barrier, which is often seen as a set back. An example of this is Lac Su since he had to serve as a translator for his parents, which in turn affected his school work.... [tags: Asian American, United States, Philippines]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- Building a gaming computer may be an intimidating endeavour, but in all actuality with a little hard work anyone can be a whiz at putting together a gaming computer. Why build a custom gaming PC. Well it’ll save money, and give the builder a great experience. It’s always fun to learn how different things work. The price of a top of the line retail gaming computer runs from two thousand on up to five thousand dollars and beyond, a monitor alone could cost one thousand dollars. The two types of gaming PC builds are , the hardcore gamer build which will cost a little extra, and the casual gamer build which isn’t as expensive; moreover, the steps in building a gaming PC are: creating a budget,... [tags: Custom Gaming PC, Gaming Industry]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- The term “gamer” tends to be synonymous with “geek” in many people’s minds. They see gaming as a device that absorbs the majority of the time of the user, leaving them as mindless empty, pale husks with no ambitions other than beating that next boss or shooting the enemy in the face. However, few gamers waste their life away. On the contrary, many of these so-called geeks tend to be more social than the average person, and farther down the technological curve than most. For the truth is that gaming is a rather useful and beneficial hobby.... [tags: Gaming ]
1053 words (3 pages)
- Throughout time, technological tools have been created and improved for the well-being of humans. From the discovery of fire to having robots educate children, all inventions influence and impact the way we live in a society. Another instrument which will soon remodel the gaming industry and our lifestyle is the Oculus Rift. According to Chacos, Edge-Salois, Hamdan, Luckerson and Trivedi, there is research to prove that the Oculus Rift is a device that will revolutionize the gaming industry and the real world.... [tags: Technological Tools, Advancements, Gaming Industry]
1167 words (3.3 pages)
- Broadcasted competitive gaming has been around since the beginning of arcade games when people were competing for the highest score on shows like Starcade back in 1982(Bell). However, in the past couple of years the competitive gaming world has exploded in growth with more games, more tournaments, more players, and bigger cash prizes. During this most recent November there were eight major tournaments for a multitude of games including League of Legends, Call of Duty, and Counter Strike: Global Offensive and some less competitive games such as Battlefield 4, FIFA 14, and Street Fighter.... [tags: online competitive gaming]
810 words (2.3 pages)
- Here in this paper I will explain how marketing differs on a B2C site compared to a B2B site. First let me explain the difference between B2C sites compared to a B2B sites. A B2C site is defined as a consumer shopping on the Web, often called business-to-consumer (or B2C). B2C ordinarily refer to on-line trading and auctions, for example, on-line stock trading markets, on-line auction for computers and other goods. B2C e-commerce refers to the emerging commerce model where businesses /companies and consumers interact electronically or digitally in some way.... [tags: Research Definition B2C B2B Sites Internet]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- 1. “To get rich and glorious” quote was said by Deng Xiao Ping, member of the communist party in China. They got richer, faster than any people ever had. The economy is now 10 times larger than it was then; it grew 300% just in the last 10 years. Incomes rose every year. People in China are becoming millionaires there than anywhere else on earth (Time Asia.) 2. Techno-nationalism is expressive and strict categories for understanding the impact of technology on society and vice versa. They reflect the fundamental assumptions made by analysts of the place of technology in the world, and denote ideologies, rather than technological policies or realities.... [tags: Asian Business]
1838 words (5.3 pages)
- The control and management of Asian carp in North America is an issue that numerous state and federal agencies have been trying work out ever since the first case of Asian carp being in the waterways of North America. Asian carp are a very difficult species of fish to manage and control because of their fast reproduction rate and that there are no predators in the North American waterways to reduce numbers. These fish are damaging native fish's food sources and habitat. More recently, Asian carp are threatening to invade the Great Lakes which would cause drastic economic and ecological problems.... [tags: social issues, asian carp]
1583 words (4.5 pages)