Essay PreviewMore ↓
First, the pregnancy without readiness because the teenagers has sexual relation “premature” because nowadays it has communication is easy and comfortable. It make teenagers can getting to know it easier and sometime the women it may be deceptive in a way that is not good, for example indecent, fraudulent. Especially the pregnancy has not ready is in school because the women may be problem in social is drop out of school (Growing up global, 2005 p.540) Because of poor academic and the lack opportunities in economic not only economic but also is good occupations and social is good the children of mother have not finish it becomes problem side working, such as cheap labor in the factory. Perhaps someone is pregnant in school have an abortion in the school it help open opportunity for continue to study for the future. Sometime, husband and wife the protection of sexual relation has failed from process condom for example using low quality materials. The causes of the family it reason why want to abortion because not ready take care a baby is born.
Secondly, The health of the mother, body of physical disorders of the body. The major reason that abortion should not be banned is for preventing transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) from mother to infant during pregnancy “reduce maternal morbidity and mortality” (Rudolph Gurtovnik, 2008, p.28) it is the big problem that the government has to solve and spent a lot of budget to treat all of these people. Some women feel that they have not the economic resources to take care a HIV child. A HIV status may also the cause women to reject their pregnancy. Some women need to restrict their incomes for accessing on a meditation and treatment to family members’ HIV infection. On the other hands, a pregnancy woman also has a negative impact to her health HIV women access abortion because they intentionally choose not to have a child and also fear that their pregnancy would lead to both mother and child poor health and death.
Finally, the main clause a big problem of social problem is the accident situation has effect when the women are raped.
How to Cite this Page
"Abortion Should Not be Banned." 123HelpMe.com. 26 Sep 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A mother kills her unborn child because it is unwanted, but she's not charged for murder. Is it right. There is about 46 million abortions per year worldwide, and approximately 115,000 per day, but why. Is it because rape or incest, health problems with either the mother or the child, or just because the baby's unwanted or inconvenient at the time. (The Alan Guttmacher Institute.) Abortion should be banned because too many babies are being killed from abortion, if you don't want a child you could always put it up for adoption, and most mothers don't understand the consequences that occur from abortion.... [tags: The Right to Life, Pro-Life Essays]
410 words (1.2 pages)
- An innocent child is killed because the mother is not prepared for a baby at that time in her life. Is it right for her to terminate her pregnancy because she doesn't want to raise a child. Abortion should be banned because too many babies are being killed from abortion, baby’s have been reported to survive abortions, and if you don't want a child or you don’t feel you could raise it you could always put it up for adoption. Some people believe that when an abortion is performed that the baby is not developed, or as some say, “a bunch of cells”, but the truth is that before a women even knows she is pregnant, about four days missed cycle, that a baby already has a beating heart at 18 days.... [tags: Abortion Pro Life Essays]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- ... Someone who is Pro-Choice believes that if a young girl loses her virginity and becomes pregnant by accident it may be because she wasn’t aware of the repercussions of having sex. Being forced to keep her child could cause her to be kicked out of her home with no way to financially support her child. Not only would she have no money, but she would also lose the chance to go to school and get an education. By having an abortion she would not have to deal with all of the issues like these, though she would have to deal with the emotional aspect of deciding to terminate the fetus which would be a decision that should be left to that person, not a law.... [tags: pro-life, illegal abortion]
1077 words (3.1 pages)
- The Problems with Abortion and Solutions Abortion is referred as the termination of a pregnancy or of a fetus that is incapable of survival (Dictionary.com). Abortion is morally wrong and illegal because the fetus is a person. It is the same thing as murder. The reasons people have abortions are they are not ready to handle the responsibility of another human being, the fetus may have a birth defect, mother’s heath is an issue, rape, or simply because they don’t want any more children (Abortioninfo).... [tags: Abortion Pregnancy Morals Essays]
1492 words (4.3 pages)
- Three Opposing Viewpoints on Abortion Abortion has been an issue of heated debate in the United States for numerous years. Legislation has ruled it legal to perform an abortion on any gestational age of an embryo or fetus. Some people agree with the law and consider themselves pro-choice. Others are completely against abortion and are pro-life. In addition to these two groups is another group who support abortion in the first half of pregnancy, but believe abortion should be banned for the second half.... [tags: Abortion Compare Contrast Essays Papers]
611 words (1.7 pages)
- Should abortion be allowed in the United States. If so, then under what circumstances. Abortion has been one of the most heatedly debated topics in the U.S. for more than a century. This paper explores the history and international use of abortion, as well as the empirical and moral claims made by both sides of the issue. We will also examine the key positions taken on abortion and look at those affected by it. Based on extensive research and analysis, this paper will recommend that the government increase abortion funding and availability.... [tags: Increase Abortion Availability]
4126 words (11.8 pages)
- Abortion When one thinks about a topic that would have several different opinions, many things can come to mind. One thing that came to my mind was abortion because it is one of the most controversial issues in the United States, possibly the world. I reviewed several articles from several different sources and came to see that everyone sees the topic of abortion is a different way. Some see it simply as an election issue, and some see it as murder and think it should be banned. The articles I reviewed came from BBCnews.com, The Washington Post, The New York Times, and The Public Agenda.com.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
447 words (1.3 pages)
- Abortion is one of the most controversial issues in America today. Abortion is the ending of pregnancy before birth. There are approximately 1.5 million abortions every year in this country. Abortion was made legal in the 1970s. However, pro-life activists argue that it is murder. Should the government have the legal power to take away a woman\'s right to make decisions regarding her own body. An abortion results in the death of an embryo or a fetus. Abortion destroys the lives of helpless, innocent children.... [tags: essays research papers]
1040 words (3 pages)
- Abortion is defined as the termination of a pregnancy before the fetus is capable of independent life. Abortions must be conducted before the end of six months or the fetus will leave the womb and it would be considered premature birth. If the fetus weighs less than 18 ounces or is less than 20 weeks into pregnancy, it is usually considered an abortion. There are two types of abortions. One is spontaneous and the other is induced. Spontaneous abortions are known y another name, miscarriages. The second form of abortion is an induced abortion.... [tags: essays research papers]
1235 words (3.5 pages)
- Every year in the United States 25% of all pregnancies results in an abortion, this adds up to over a million abortions a year. This clearly illustrates that there is problem of over aborting innocent fetuses in our society. I am a firm believer that abortion should be restricted, to minimize its use. I believe that our current society is using abortion as a form of contraceptive. I believe abortion does have its place, and should not be banned altogether. However I do believe when it is used form of birth control that it is being used incorrectly.... [tags: essays research papers]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
In concluding, the abortion is somehow necessary as it solves condition that women are not pregnancy, mother health, and social problem. Something might be a bad for someone, but it is the best solution for another.
Parliamentary Assembly. (2008). Parliamentary Assembly Assemble’e parlementaire. French: council of europe.
Robert Johnston. (2008). Reasons given for having abortions in the United States.
Rudolph Gurtovnik . (2008). A study of the effects of Abortion in the United states the reasoning behind abortions and improving access to care. Florida; Dissertation.com
Growing up global . (2005) . Growing up global the changing transitions to adulthood in developing countries. USA Web. 28 March 2015
Ellie Lee. (2003). Abortion,motherhood,and mental health medicalizing reproduction in the united states and great britain. New York; Walter de Gruyter, Inc.