Essay PreviewMore ↓
First, the pregnancy without readiness because the teenagers has sexual relation “premature” because nowadays it has communication is easy and comfortable. It make teenagers can getting to know it easier and sometime the women it may be deceptive in a way that is not good, for example indecent, fraudulent. Especially the pregnancy has not ready is in school because the women may be problem in social is drop out of school (Growing up global, 2005 p.540) Because of poor academic and the lack opportunities in economic not only economic but also is good occupations and social is good the children of mother have not finish it becomes problem side working, such as cheap labor in the factory. Perhaps someone is pregnant in school have an abortion in the school it help open opportunity for continue to study for the future. Sometime, husband and wife the protection of sexual relation has failed from process condom for example using low quality materials. The causes of the family it reason why want to abortion because not ready take care a baby is born.
Secondly, The health of the mother, body of physical disorders of the body. The major reason that abortion should not be banned is for preventing transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) from mother to infant during pregnancy “reduce maternal morbidity and mortality” (Rudolph Gurtovnik, 2008, p.28) it is the big problem that the government has to solve and spent a lot of budget to treat all of these people. Some women feel that they have not the economic resources to take care a HIV child. A HIV status may also the cause women to reject their pregnancy. Some women need to restrict their incomes for accessing on a meditation and treatment to family members’ HIV infection. On the other hands, a pregnancy woman also has a negative impact to her health HIV women access abortion because they intentionally choose not to have a child and also fear that their pregnancy would lead to both mother and child poor health and death.
Finally, the main clause a big problem of social problem is the accident situation has effect when the women are raped.
How to Cite this Page
"Abortion Should Not be Banned." 123HelpMe.com. 04 Apr 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Abortion Abortion is a new habit that women have been using to solve a “problem” and if they think that having a baby is a problem they are totally wrong. Having a baby is a blessing. Sometimes having a baby might not be expected but that is not a reason to take the baby’s life. When a woman aborts it is taking a human’s life away. It is not the baby’s fault if the mother did not take care about her actions the baby has the right to live. Although some may argue that abortion should not be banned because some women feel that they are not ready to have a child.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Fetus, Childbirth]
1794 words (5.1 pages)
- The main problem in the world is inevitable abortion. Because it is about morality; which people tend pay more attention. Nowadays, Abortion is a controversial problem as people think of appropriateness. However, Abortion is necessary in many cases. Three main reasons why abortion should be banned are condition that women are not pregnancy, health problem in mother, and social problem. First, the pregnancy without readiness because the teenagers has sexual relation “premature” because nowadays it has communication is easy and comfortable.... [tags: Abortion Pro Choice Essays]
674 words (1.9 pages)
- People have abortions for many different reasons. People go through many stages in their life that will cause them not to want kids. For example, some people may have been molested by family members, or even strangers. While some parents are not financially able to raise a child. There are options such as giving the child up for adoption or even letting a family member carry the child. Some women may actually want to carry their child but could have a medical issue that can lead them to having a miscarriage which can lead to an abortion.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Birth control, Fetus]
1115 words (3.2 pages)
- A mother kills her unborn child because it is unwanted, but she's not charged for murder. Is it right. There is about 46 million abortions per year worldwide, and approximately 115,000 per day, but why. Is it because rape or incest, health problems with either the mother or the child, or just because the baby's unwanted or inconvenient at the time. (The Alan Guttmacher Institute.) Abortion should be banned because too many babies are being killed from abortion, if you don't want a child you could always put it up for adoption, and most mothers don't understand the consequences that occur from abortion.... [tags: The Right to Life, Pro-Life Essays]
410 words (1.2 pages)
- Abortion Position Essay In recent history, a large amount of controversy has arisen over the topic of abortion, with both sides claiming to be morally right. Those that believe that abortion is the murder of an innocent child and that it should be illegal are considered to be pro-life. Those considered to be pro-choice believe that abortion is a safe way for women to choose what they want for their own bodies and is a way to not have a child if it is the product of rape or incest,. The Supreme Court decided in a 1973 case, Roe v Wade, in which they decided that abortion should be legal.... [tags: Roe v. Wade, Abortion]
1879 words (5.4 pages)
- The topic of abortion is so important that candidates that run for president have to select between being pro-life or pro-choice. Abortion is when a women choose to terminate the fetus that is inside of her before 6 months of her pregnancy. This operation is usually performed by a doctor that can handle the procedure. Abortion has been around for a long time that you would think by now that everybody would have the same opinion on it. It was not until the 20th century that American states decided to banned abortion; it 's thanks to Roe V.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Fetus, Morality]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- Abortion is when a woman purposely terminates her pregnancy, normally before the first 28 weeks of pregnancy. Abortion is a disgusting solution to a mistake irresponsible people make. Abortion is widely commercialized as an easy get-away from an unwanted pregnancy, but abortion is something you will have to live with on your conscience your whole entire life. Society will judge you and protest against you. Abortion is wrong in many viewpoints such as, religiously, legally, and medically. The bible strictly states: “Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.”(Psalm 127:3).... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Paternal rights and abortion]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- An innocent child is killed because the mother is not prepared for a baby at that time in her life. Is it right for her to terminate her pregnancy because she doesn't want to raise a child. Abortion should be banned because too many babies are being killed from abortion, baby’s have been reported to survive abortions, and if you don't want a child or you don’t feel you could raise it you could always put it up for adoption. Some people believe that when an abortion is performed that the baby is not developed, or as some say, “a bunch of cells”, but the truth is that before a women even knows she is pregnant, about four days missed cycle, that a baby already has a beating heart at 18 days.... [tags: Abortion Pro Life Essays]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- The Problems with Abortion and Solutions Abortion is referred as the termination of a pregnancy or of a fetus that is incapable of survival (Dictionary.com). Abortion is morally wrong and illegal because the fetus is a person. It is the same thing as murder. The reasons people have abortions are they are not ready to handle the responsibility of another human being, the fetus may have a birth defect, mother’s heath is an issue, rape, or simply because they don’t want any more children (Abortioninfo).... [tags: Abortion Pregnancy Morals Essays]
1492 words (4.3 pages)
- Should abortion be allowed in the United States. If so, then under what circumstances. Abortion has been one of the most heatedly debated topics in the U.S. for more than a century. This paper explores the history and international use of abortion, as well as the empirical and moral claims made by both sides of the issue. We will also examine the key positions taken on abortion and look at those affected by it. Based on extensive research and analysis, this paper will recommend that the government increase abortion funding and availability.... [tags: Increase Abortion Availability]
4126 words (11.8 pages)
In concluding, the abortion is somehow necessary as it solves condition that women are not pregnancy, mother health, and social problem. Something might be a bad for someone, but it is the best solution for another.
Parliamentary Assembly. (2008). Parliamentary Assembly Assemble’e parlementaire. French: council of europe.
Robert Johnston. (2008). Reasons given for having abortions in the United States.
Rudolph Gurtovnik . (2008). A study of the effects of Abortion in the United states the reasoning behind abortions and improving access to care. Florida; Dissertation.com
Growing up global . (2005) . Growing up global the changing transitions to adulthood in developing countries. USA Web. 28 March 2015
Ellie Lee. (2003). Abortion,motherhood,and mental health medicalizing reproduction in the united states and great britain. New York; Walter de Gruyter, Inc.