As people, one have a freedom and speech and the will to do whatever one feel is right. Although some choices come with consequences rather they are good or bad. People are still going to place their own opinion, judge, or even fight what a certain person is doing because they do not believe it is right. When you come across something as broad as abortion it really gets people thinking. Some people see it as killing human and religious things, and some peo-ple are looking at it as something they had to do. Rather it is because they were raped, not ready, or it was going to harm them to go through this pregnancy. At what age does a baby re-ceive human right?
Abortion, the practice of removing a fertilized egg from a mother has become a contro-versial issue in the American society. Abortion has existed in almost every society and was le-gal under Roman law, which also condoned infanticide. According to Tomal, Annette, and Seth Norton. “The Effect of Religious Membership and Parental Involvement Laws on Adult and Teen Abortion Rates.” Parental involvement laws may be a proxy for a variable that is also re-lated to lower abortion rates,whether teens or adults. An unborn child is an innocent human be-ing. Ending his or her life is immoral and inconsiderate. The government should not allow women to obtain abortions, no matter how inconvenient the pregnancy is for them. Too many women abort their child without even facing the consequences, why? Because it is easy and le-gal. One should not have unprotected sex if one is not ready to take on the responsibility of tak-ing care of that child. Nevertheless, an unborn child at its earliest stages does not resemble a baby, it is more of a fetus which is described as an unborn offs...
... middle of paper ...
...math of an abortion could very well go the opposite way of what they had envisioned. Banning abortion can be a big achievement but it can always be done if it is com-pulsory.
In general, it can be concluded that no one in the world has the right to even think of murdering an innocent child. Just because a fetus may not have a complete eye or leg formed does not mean he or she is not a human. Many people who are against death penalty are in favor of abortion. Abortion is one of the worst types of murder because it is the killing of a person who has not committed any sin. Those who practice abortion should receive the same penalty that they give the baby. Having an abortion is the act of inhumanly being and also it 's the act of murder. Kids today take no responsibility at all for their actions, therefore, they need to stand up and be held accountable.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Abortion In society, abortion and many other issues have taken over the economy. As seen on T.V., commercials about abortion are continuously screening along with the craze on social media as well. In addition, when discussing this topic, I plea to the nation as pro-life. Every second of every day, there are impregnated women who visit clinics to abort an innocent child. How would you feel if you didn’t get a chance at life for a selfish reason. Therefore, the mothers of these unborn miracles are punishing life due to their guilt of not being able to face the world with a child.... [tags: Pregnancy, Human, Abortion, Cancer]
984 words (2.8 pages)
- Morals are defined as, “A person’s standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.” However, I believe morals are not absolute, and they tend to change from time to time. Also, depending on the society, religion or place origin, peoples’ morals may vary. According to the United Nations, world population reached seven billion on October 31 of 2011, which means that there are seven millions different brains that have different beliefs and behaviors. I am originally from Mexico, and was raised there until I was thirteen years old.... [tags: Human, Religion, Abortion, Pregnancy]
713 words (2 pages)
- Looking at the current laws pertaining to abortion in the countries which have legalized it, we find they are diverse based on varying reasons, but all the abortion is performed in these counties is based on safe procedures. However, around forty-four million abortions occur each year in the world (Sedgh et al. 625). The safety of abortion and the post-abortion effects have been a great concern in society. Actually, the abortion is never safe; it is even more dangerous than childbirth. Although it can be easily accomplished by using medication or surgery, the physical complications, emotional side effects and social impacts are always come along with millions of women who have undergone abor... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Cervix]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- Abortion is saying an end to pregnancy. Sometimes this is called ‘termination of pregnancy. It can either be done by talking pills or surgical. Different countries have different laws for abortion, some calls it illegal while others call it legal. Canada and USA are one of those few countries that allow women to have abortion. Afghanistan, Iran, and many middle eastern countries says no to abortion. Individuals in a society also are divided into two categories; 1) those who agree with the abortion and those who disagree with abortion.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Childbirth, Fertility]
1044 words (3 pages)
- Abortion Should abortion be legal in today’s society. Abortion, the act of terminating a living fetus inside a womb, is a very powerful major social problem in the world today. Many controversies arise on this issue. The presidential election even participates in the debate of abortion. Republicans are very against abortion, while democrats are very pro-choice. In the world, it is easy to come across many different opinions of the issue of this topic. Many people, the pro-life believers, believe making abortion legal is the humane choice.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Fetus, Birth control]
820 words (2.3 pages)
- Abortion provides women the opportunity to choose between pregnancy. Many individuals find abortion to be beneficial on account of their financial status in life, among other factors such as single mothers who cannot afford a child and people who are unfit or unable to support a child. This topic pins individuals against each other in every corner of the world. Many see it as immoral, while others oppose the issue due to their religion. Supporters of pro-life more often than not are influenced by their religious views on the issue; as a result, those who oppose it, often try to force and push their beliefs onto others.... [tags: Abortion, Roe v. Wade, Pregnancy, Pro-choice]
1014 words (2.9 pages)
- “Abortion is defined as the expulsion of the human fetus prematurely (that is, before it is capable of surviving outside the womb” (Ryrie 1974). In today’s society, abortion is a highly diverse and debated topic in politics and religion. This paper will show how Christianity interprets and handles the moral dilemma of abortion in today’s society versus how it was handled in the past and how it may evolve in the future. Abortions have been around since ancient times, the first one dating back to the Egyptian era, around 1500 BC (Gorman 55).... [tags: Abortion, Pregnancy, Roe v. Wade, Catholic Church]
1492 words (4.3 pages)
- Abortion Many do not understand the abortion in today 's society. Dozens of human lives are being thrown away. Abortion is wrong because fetuses feel pain, life begins at conception, Abortion is murder, Abortions reduce the number of and adoptable babies, and Selective abortion based on genetic abnormalities is discrimination. Abortion is a tricky subject because there is really no middle ground, a person is for abortion, pro-choice, or against abortion, pro life, to fully understand abortion you have to know some of the statistics and background.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Fetus, Childbirth]
1369 words (3.9 pages)
- In the world today that abortion takes place every second of every day. Abortion is a big topic in this generation because of have uncontrolled hormones the miss connection of love and responsibility and what it brings to the table. They lack to fully understand the presents and laws to childhood care because yet they are still children themselves. When we misuse this we tend to fall into wrong decision making of abortion. Abortion ties into what some say the killing of a human life. We fail to realize the fact of when does life begin.... [tags: Abortion Essays]
1330 words (3.8 pages)
- The topic of abortion is one of the most controversial topics affecting our society. The disagreement between for and against abortion has caused hundreds of fights that have even resulted in death. Regardless of what many individuals may accept, fetus removal is not right or off. It is a matter of individual assessment. Consequently, each one side can say with assurance that alternate isn't right. Accordingly the inquiry remains; should premature birth be lawful. Though many people may disagree on this fact that only legalized abortion is the only way woman’s still have their right.... [tags: Abortion Essays]
1654 words (4.7 pages)