Why should you choose Cozy Earth over other bed sets? Sure, it’s eco-friendly, but so are a lot of other bed sets, right? Well, many bedding companies aren’t as eco-friendly as they lead you to believe. As a matter of fact, the manufacturing process for most companies, traditional cotton and other bamboo companies alike, actually contribute to the pollution problem.
However, Cozy Earth bamboo bedding is different. No matter what step in the manufacturing process you look at, Cozy Earth is environmentally conscious. To prove it, let’s look at each step of the manufacturing process below.
Acquiring the Raw Materials
The first step in manufacturing any bed set is to acquire the raw materials. For example, most traditional bed sets are made from cotton. Therefore, these manufacturers need to either grow the cotton themselves or buy it from a supplier.
Either way, the cotton must be treated with pesticides in order to grow since cotton is very susceptible to insects and disease. In fact, cotton is treated with 16-25% more insecticides than any other single crop in the world. Consequently, these harsh chemicals end up leaching into the air and soil, polluting the earth around us.
Bamboo, on the other hand, is naturally resistant to insects and disease, negating the need for pesticides. No pesticides equal no pollution, making Cozy Earth a significantly more environmental friendly option than traditional bedding. It’s as simple as that.
Creating the Thread
Once manufacturers have obtained the raw materials, it’s time to turn those raw materials into thread. We’ve seen how Cozy Earth is more eco-friendly than traditional bedding in the last section, so let’s look at how Cozy Earth beats other...
... middle of paper ...
... you need to replace your traditional bedding every couple of years, you’re going to contribute more to landfills than you would if you only replaced your bedding every 15 years by choosing Cozy Earth.
In summary, Cozy Earth is more environmentally friendly than almost all other bedding companies. We don’t just claim to be eco-friendly because our product is made from bamboo – we actually ensure that our manufacturing process doesn’t pollute the earth from start to finish.
As you discovered above, we never use pesticides, or harsh chemicals and dyes. We also provide you with a superior product that will last for years, which also helps you decrease your contribution to landfills. What could be more environmentally friendly than that?
If you want to learn more about the amazing advantages of Cozy Earth bedding, read Bamboo Bed Sheets: Why Choose Cozy Earth.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Remediating the environment has been a struggle for our nation and our planet for quite some time. For all the effort and expense on the part of governments and citizens to improve the environment, many environmentalists still do not see much benefit, and believe that environmental problems may soon become a crisis. “Most ecologists would agree that humans are plowing through the Earth’s natural resources at an unsustainable rate — and pushing up against some worrisome thresholds in the biosphere.” (Raudsepp-Hearne) Perhaps the problem is that humanity has not figured out the correct incentives to solve our substantial ecological dilemma.... [tags: Encourage Eco-Friendly Behavior]
971 words (2.8 pages)
- AseptoRay is an eco-friendly business that has created a modernized product, a product that is well overdue, and should already be in full operation in the U.S. This Israeli based business understands how important it is to take care of the environment, and they have set out to play an influential role in our planet’s everlasting environmental movement. For decades, the United States of America has been involved in protecting our planet from pollution and hazardous materials. Although the involvement wasn’t always taken seriously, and was often interfered with, the urgent matter eventually began receiving the awareness it deserved (cnn.com).... [tags: Natural environment, Environmentalism]
907 words (2.6 pages)
- Problem Statement: Are cans and dried mid-rib of a banana tree eco-friendly heat insulator. Goal The main objective of this research is to construct an eco-friendly heat insulator is to save the world by using recycled materials instead of new materials to help reduce the risk of global warming. Besides, the science team is also thinking about how to reduce the risk of temperature changes on objects inside the heat insulator. Basic Theory Plants hold no heat. The dirt does. <http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_plants_a_good_insulator#slide2> Eco-friendly products are products that do not harm the environment, whether in their production, use or disposal.... [tags: banana, materials, products, resources]
601 words (1.7 pages)
- In today's grim economy and moving forward into an uncertain future, an increasing number of people have started using organic gardening as a means to grow some of their own food. While this was once a common practice during the Victorian era, organic gardening has made quite the come back in the past couple of years. In fact, Americans all across the country are taking advantage of everything from vacant lots to their own backyards. Sustainable gardening is a perfect method of supplying your household with healthy, organic fruits, vegetables and eggs too.... [tags: Environmentalism, Agriculture]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- Eco-friendly wildlife garden is a great way to attract wildlife to your garden with various types of benefits. There are large numbers of native wildlife reserve in the gardens with an important value all over the country. The most important elements for a good and healthy wildlife garden are food, shelter and water. These are the fundamental elements required by all the living organisms to survive. Food: You can consider the habitat of some insects that feeds on nectar. Some animals that feed on worms and slugs and birds that feed on fruits and berries can be put in the gardens to increase the aesthetic look of the garden.... [tags: Gardening]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- ... This building includes: a roof which is green and recycled materials and also materials which are healthy for users. The materials used for this building are free of formaldehyde and they also contain low or no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). The building includes green features and the following words ‘natural’ and ‘live naturally’. The Solaire saves energy due to materials which used for building such as green roof, which consist of producted waterproofing layers, drainage, growing media and vegetation, reduces the daily energy need for ventilation in the summer by over 70 %, also in the winter, it obtains heating.... [tags: climate, emissions, water]
1184 words (3.4 pages)
- The Environmental Impacts of Eco-friendly Construction A considerable change which has occurred in the late 1990s around the world, is an increased number of regulations to minimize environmental damage. People, also have become more conscious of environmental protection and as a result there is increased demand for green architectural design which consists of eco-friendly construction. Eco friendly construction refers to building with a reduction of energy consumption, waste, pollution and degradation of the environment, to protecting health and efficiently using water resources (Dean 2003).... [tags: buildings, climante change]
1357 words (3.9 pages)
- Summary Currently, our world is very connected and we seem to become more and more dependent on the transportation we use to get us to and from the places we need to go. With this increased dependency, fuel economy should be going up rapidly to keep the dangerous greenhouse gas emissions at steady levels instead of letting it exponentially increase. Reducing fuel consumption is something that automakers are currently working on to help out the environment. Automakers are looking into the past to understand what made fuel economy so great, and are combining those ideas with descriptive and inferential statistics to generate new ideas to help with modern eco-friendly passenger vehicles.... [tags: Statistics, Sampling, Data, Sample]
1066 words (3 pages)
- Going green and selecting the right eco friendly products for you and your family is of the utmost importance not only for your health, but also for our environment and the future of our children as well. Unfortunately, there is so much information out there that it can be extremely confusing as to exactly how to go about choosing the best eco friendly products to use. Therefore, we are going to cover in detail how to select the eco friendly products that are best suited for you and your family.... [tags: Environmentalism, Recycling, Natural environment]
1142 words (3.3 pages)
- Over the past 40 years there has been a surge of awareness, with regards to environmental issues, as more people are beginning to realize the dangers of air pollution, deforestation and the depletion of the Earth’s natural resources. This monumental shift in attitude has encouraged many individuals to lead more eco-friendly lifestyles and remain mindful of the fact that present day society has a duty to preserve the Earth’s resources for future generations. Undoubtedly, corporations and businesses are catching on to this trend, partly in an effort to comply with federal regulations, but also to fulfill their roles in the environmental movement as they realize the intangible benefits that can... [tags: Reducing Waste, Environmental Awareness]
632 words (1.8 pages)