STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
“Time and tide wait for no man”
Being well acknowledged about the above saying has pushed me a mile further for every aspect of my life. The four year engineering course in Information Technology has always been a beautiful experience and has inspired me to put the knowledge into my Masters degree. This would allow me to enhance my knowledge about technology and its pros and cons and the guidance I would need. Gone are those days when man had to slog for simple works, he has advanced into boundaries which are unimaginable and has made his life easy, being an essential part of such an advancement has always been my motive. To attain my goal, my first priority would be in the field of research which will consist experiencing the applications in the real world steered by comprehensive know-how about technology. Technology has prevailed and casted its spell to parts unknown and now has been imbibed into man.
Computers and Technology have fascinated me right from my childhood and I have always had it in my mind to choose Information Technology for my engineering. As the years passed my eagerness grew and so did my thirst to attain higher education and now is the perfect time for me to ignite the spark in me. This has given me the courage to analyze the fact that I have a herculean task ahead in order to comprehend an extensive proportion of subject and enjoy it while assimilating the problems.
Proper aptitude in mathematics with the right application of logics, sublime performance in physics and chemistry, adequate analytical thinking and good academics which I have acquired during my schooling at D.A.V. Public School and intermediate at Sri Chaitanya Junior College secured me a place in GITAM (Gandhi I...
... middle of paper ...
...l program will allow me to accomplish education in a comprehensive which will stretch the horizons of my knowledge and skills. Coming across a varied group of students will change my perceptions and allow me to do things newly and in a better way. Education at the international level will give me the inculcation and stature to meet the global requirements. I will promise to make an active contribution to the student community at your University and will make the most out of during the course through my talent .
Relentless betterment has always been the motive of my life. The foremost requirement to attain this is knowledge and profound guidance. After the completion of my course under the guidance of your privileged university I am confident enough that I will take the path of constant growth.
I am eagerly looking forward to join _______________ University.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Computers have fascinated me ever since I was a child. Like any kid, I initially interpreted it as a mere gaming device. However, as I grew older, I started developing a curiosity making me want to learn how it works. It was at this time that I was introduced to the concept of programming in my middle school. When I was taught that computers could be used to perform almost anything, I was not convinced; I wanted to see for it myself. This drove me to choose computer science as my main stream of study in high school.... [tags: computers, database, programming]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- My interest in one of the most celebrated majors in college, Computer Science, traces back to the time when computers emerged as a revolutionary tool. I have always had a fascination towards them. I have come to realize that they form the integral part in the face of quotidian reality. This empowered me with an inquisitive look and helped me probe into the technology which, now, faces constant development. Mankind has advanced its realms to such an unimaginable level that one can say it has intensified the laziness in him.... [tags: salient images, technology, telecommunications]
775 words (2.2 pages)
- My country, Azerbaijan, is under the necessity of high-class administrators and managers, economists and experts of finance, as well as well qualified decision makers in such decisive sectors of public and country government as economy and politics. These decision makers may carry out productive methods in this sphere of economy and public administration and represent the country in a way that will facilitate its integration towards the West and globalization. It is also important to have strong experts in public, private and civil society; proper analysis of economists will inevitably lead towards the prosperity of the whole country since in our modern world the states with solid economic b... [tags: economy, education, experience]
966 words (2.8 pages)
- Completing 4 years of undergraduate studies in mechanical engineering and 30 months of work experience in semiconductor equipment manufacturing sector have given me a lot to learn. I have experienced that role of a mechanical engineer demands much more in depth knowledge of the field. Having worked with great minds in mechanical engineering, I have felt great urge towards pursuing my graduate study so that I can discuss the ideas with same level of knowledge. In every student’s life, graduate study is the crucial point and I want to make sure that I learn as much as possible by pursuing my graduate study.... [tags: mechanical engineering, education]
742 words (2.1 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE PROLOGUE “Knowledge, experience and the quality education are the best accomplishment in the race of life” is the statement in which I strongly believe and I forever yearn to have that. What is innovative today is obsolete tomorrow. We need to constantly streamline and upgrade our tools and resources. I believe that only an in depth study and an extensive research in my field of interest will help me to achieve my goal. I live in a world of changing times where technology is constantly engineering better lives.... [tags: academics, goals, experience]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- Statement of Purpose “The thirst for knowledge increases with the acquisition of it” –Thomas Carlyle. Our modern world would be inconceivable without computer science. From technology to enterprise administration, medicine to biological science, social and archaeological study –every area of research today need computer science for the evaluation of their facts and figures.... [tags: statement of purpose]
941 words (2.7 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE Secure yet Unsecure, is an age that we live in. However, in today’s time of information and digital media, vulnerabilities will happen. Valuable assets cannot be hidden forever, nor can any locks prevent its theft. At some point, because of the vulnerabilities existing in our system, the secrets and our data will be accidentally revealed or actively discovered or unintentionally be given away by someone we trust. My passion to secure the cyber environment drives me intensely to research and delve deeper into the flaws and vulnerabilities and find their infallible remedies.... [tags: statement of purpose]
1157 words (3.3 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE I believe that as an engineer I should work hard towards shaping a better future for myself as well as a better world for humanity at large. I want to be a part of the technological revolution and contribute to build an operating interface between science and society for optimal use of resources, environment protection, and indeed, to shape our future. This vision drives my aspiration to join Northeastern University for pursuing Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineeering.... [tags: statement of purpose]
1734 words (5 pages)
- Our world has changed. In the early days one would need to spend a lot of time and resources to deliver a letter or a piece of news – people had to send messages through enormous territories, using animals and birds. Nowadays it takes only several seconds to receive a message from another part of the world. Can you imagine that. Billions of users all around the globe, terabytes of information are sent from one continent to another, amount of nodes between the sender and the receiver could be greater than a thousand.... [tags: networks, technology, education]
1065 words (3 pages)
- Now we are living in the world where almost everybody knows the word computer and more than 60% of people know how to use it. Computer technology is not confined to any one particular industry and its usage is in almost all the sectors. My avidity towards computer started back from school days when I got my first computer. I was always intrigued to know what made it so fast and amazing and never missed a chance to keep myself updated with the literature and latest software in this field by reading magazines and blogs on the internet.... [tags: education, extracurriculars, technology]
850 words (2.4 pages)