World Health Report, (2000) noted that “health scheme is the inclusion of all the performances implemented in order to endorse, reinstate or maintain health” (p.5).
Globally, the organization of the health scheme varies. Furthermore, this system varies after a while due to the development and modification of the health scheme in order to put up new health status established within the restrictions of socio cultural and economic anticipation of population (Hunponu, 1995, p.15).
However, the system of health care in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has undergone chain of changes within a short while thereby responding to the requirement of the indigenes.
The provision of sound and qualitative health care needs for the indigenes of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia has always been the priority of the policy makers of the kingdom. Accordingly the kingdom of Saudi Arabia has gained with effort an astonishing success in the health care sector for the provision of health care services which includes the implementation and provision of free medical care for all the citizens of the kingdom. In addition to this, the supervision of all health care issues in all the clinics and hospitals which carter for the citizens is being carried out by the country’s Ministry of Health.
However, the country has numerous medical centres both private and government-owned within the country. Furtherance, to this with the diversity of both the private and governmental health sector within the kingdom there is various practices of administering the differential health sector and various policies governing them.
Accordingly, the aim of the various health organisations is the provision of qualitative health service to the citizens of the country and ...
... middle of paper ...
...his, Davidow & Malone, (1992); Goldman, Nagel & Preiss, (1995) noted that since a lot of organizations like King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre comprise a virtual organization, thereby making the number of redundancy in them not to be foreseeable.
Nevertheless, if replica responsibilities are implemented in geographically disseminated effective scenery by the members of an organization who do not contribute to each others' principles, or recognize the roles of one another and the responsibilities there is high tendency of redundancy in virtual organization which will cause difficulties. However with the implementation of all this laid down principles and the understanding of team work and value King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre has been able to rise and achieve the present standard, thus meeting the aim and goals of the organization.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It is amazing how a seemingly educated woman that has won Oscar awards for her documentaries, could possibly be so far off base in her review of the Disney movie “The Lion King”. Margaret Lazarus has taken a movie made for the entertainment of children and turned it into something that is racist, sexist and stereotypes gender roles. She uses many personal arguments to review the movie but offers few solutions. The author is well organized but she lacks alternate points of view and does not use adequate sources.... [tags: Film Review]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- Interview with an Engineer Specialist The purpose of this assignment is to explore the profession I hope to be working for in the near future. My task for this assignment was to find an engineer who has a degree in Aerospace Engineering, which is the degree that I am pursuing. I had to set up an appropriate setting for an interview with that engineer. I also had to arrange interview questions which consists of their career information’s, requirement skills, and advices that would help me get prepare to work in the field of Aerospace Engineering.... [tags: Industry, Specialist, Aerospace]
1633 words (4.7 pages)
- The speaker's contention that generalists are more important than specialists is, in some respect, a reflection of the current problems in our society. Specialists are clearly more preferred for very technical or highly specialized fields but, at the same time, the understanding of what we as human species are and where our evolution or the progress is directed does require much broader perspective. First let's acknowledge that specialists are not overrated and sometimes even greater specialization is required in some fields, such as medicine, scientific inquiry or sports.... [tags: specialists, generalists, philosophy, ]
701 words (2 pages)
- A Media Specialist’s Role in the Research Process When settlers from the East planned to “go West,” they faced many challenges. Becoming hopelessly lost was likely. Starvation was a possibility. Floods threatened total destruction. Settlers needed an experienced guide to lead them to their destination. When students begin research projects, they face similar challenges—although the challenges are intellectual rather than physical. They can become hopelessly lost as they try to follow Internet links from one site to another.... [tags: Librarians Library Media Specialist Role Essays]
1387 words (4 pages)
- ,,Reflection is a process of receiving an experience of practice in order to describe, analyse, evaluate, and so inform learning about practice...’’ said Reid (1993). It was one of the specialist placements during the second year of General Nursing programme. From 7th of February 2014 I started my work experience in Mental Health Unit 9A over Merlin Park Hospital in Galway. This specialist placement gave me opportunity to work under the guidance of a preceptor - one of the registered psychiatric nurses with people who suffer from mental health problems.... [tags: healthcare givers studies]
1573 words (4.5 pages)
- Based on a Stephen King short story that bears the same name, “1408” is a psychological thriller set in a hotel in New York City. Liked by critics and respected by fans of old-school horror, “1408” was successful upon its release in 2007. Mikael Håfström, a Swedish writer and director known for “Evil” and “Kopps,” directed the film. Plot Summary Mike Enslin, a jaded author who investigates supernatural and paranormal events, receives a mysterious postcard after the release of his latest book. The card, which depicts the Dolphin Hotel in New York City, arrives anonymously and warns him not to enter room number 1408.... [tags: horror, room number, hotel]
689 words (2 pages)
- Movie Review of The Fisher King Jack, a cynical Manhattan disc jockey plunges into a suicidal depression when one of his outrageous comments inspires a crazed listener to shoot seven people in a fashionable nightspot. Redemption comes in the form of a derelict, ex-history professor named Parry whose wife was one of those killed by the sniper. Parry heads a gang of loony homeless people in the search for what he believes to be the Holy Grail. Jack helps Parry in his quest and in the process finds what he had been looking for, too.... [tags: Papers]
569 words (1.6 pages)
- In the world of Information Technology, Support Specialists work with a wide variety of customers. Many of our customers' are unfamiliar with the computer and how to troubleshoot issues specific to their software. By providing customers’ with documented tutorials and training sessions, known as in-services, it will help decrease confusion, increase their comfort level, assist in providing more accurate information and educate them on department software and basic computer knowledge. As a Support Specialist, I have firsthand experience with the communication barrier between customers and IT Professionals.... [tags: argumentative]
1065 words (3 pages)
- For my book I chose to read The Body by Stephen King. This novel is about four young boys taking a journey to find a body somewhere in the woods that is at the county line. This story is about more than just four boys going on an adventure its about them becoming closer to each other and learning real life lessons along the way. The four boys are all going into their first year of middle school so this is a time in their life when they learn things that will help them in life. In the first major scene the boys are all in a tree house where the character Vern tells the other three boys about the body.... [tags: The Body Stephen King Book Review Analysis]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- Review of the on stage performance Of The Lion King Drama In 1999, a spectacle hit the west-end after it roared through Broadway in the USA, and a few weeks ago I went to see it at the Lyceum Theatre. Disney's award winning animation, The Lion King, was brought to life in musical fashion by director Julie Taymor. It was seen with its story line intact, but as a completely original and sophisticated piece of theatrical art. With over 40 actors, singers and dancers giving a stunning performance of puppetry, song, dance, fairytale and even humour.... [tags: Drama]
796 words (2.3 pages)