The overall company is well liked and admired, with the CEO receiving fantastic feedback as well as the employees. To support this, employees within Twitter have said, “Ready for IPO means good benefit + various projects + strong will for growth … People are awesome: we really care about each other … Fascinating food!” and, “Great food. Plenty of awesome people to collaborate with and learn from. Real sense of care of employees, and a great development environment” (Geekwire). These are only a few comments of the many fabricating the incredible care for employees and a great work environment. Everyone within Twitter collaborates enforcing people to care about concocting a flourishing company and not about their job titles.
Twitter provides an online and mobile program that allows it’s users to tweet about their life and interests, as well as get caught up with subjects that matter to them in a quick and sleek fashion.
Social- Twitter is used in essentially every social aspect, the amount of connectivity it gives to the mass public is unbelievable, with a huge amount of people using this application, (316 million monthly users) they are able to keep on innovating and advertising to create twitter into household name.
Accessible- This social networking app can be accessed from almost any computing device as long as internet is available. This enforces an urge on people to always be checking Twitter and always tweet with what they are doing or about things that interest them at all times of the day. This in return, allows the company to acquire more people and use Twitter if it is so accessible and easy to use.
Intuitive- Twitter can be used by almost anyone and is incredibly easy to understand. The application allows users to e...
... middle of paper ...
...etitor is also Tumblr, a website that allows users to also follow interests of other people as well as post interests of their own on a resemblance of a blog, which correlates with the overall idea of Twitter.
Yes, I feel that Twitter would be an exceptional place to be culturally wise as it has so many benefits and opportunities. In advance, it holds an initiative to live healthy lifestyles and to have a healthy, competitive atmosphere. To continue, Twitter has great ratings for their leadership values and work environments, which is exactly what I want in my future workplace. However, I would not work here in the aspect as I am not a computer programmer and that the technological profession is not the career choice I would place myself in. Ultimately, if I could have this environment, except translated into a business atmosphere, this would truly be my dream job.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I. INTRODUCTION Mobile communications has played a very important role in the economic and social development of most countries as shown in studies by the Broadband Commission. Increasing number of mobile users has given rise to the need of high speed, reliable and seamless network connectivity. With this high pace of innovations in smart mobile devices and applications, there is an ever increasing demand for better coverage and higher data rates. It is worth noting that most data traffic is generated indoors as in homes, offices or in other public hot spots like shopping malls, airports, stations etc.... [tags: Mobile phone, GSM, Base station, Cellular network]
1877 words (5.4 pages)
- By the emergence of electronic money, which is taking the place of paper money, we are now switching the physical ways to other forms of preserving value and exchange. (Lerner, 2013) The period of using cash only was in the past, as we are at the new era, there are more forms of money that we can pay. At the same stage, with the increasing popularity of mobile devices globally, several companies have focused on the mobile payment market and developed a variety of techniques to achieve electronic money on the mobile devices which will be beneficial in e-commerce field.... [tags: Money, Mobile phone, Payment, Receipt]
738 words (2.1 pages)
- My name is Yang Chen, a senior student in University of California, San Diego. I major in Economics, and I’m currently doing an internship as a marketing and outreach analyst in a mobile app development startup company called Whova Inc. Whova is formed by a group of young, struggling, passionate and hardworking people. We have several different departments, such as engineer team, marketing team and customer support team, etc. Every team is independent working but cooperate closely. What everyone mainly doing every day is all about the event app we developed called the same name of the company.... [tags: Mobile phone, Personal digital assistant]
2851 words (8.1 pages)
- E.O. Wilson once said, “You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist. The world needs all you can give.” Often times, failure is perceived as a notion to give up. However, it should be exactly the opposite. For instance, in the face of adversity in publishing her books, J.K. Rowling was rejected 12 times before publishing the now multi-million dollar franchise, Harry Potter.... [tags: Software engineering, Computer science, Computer]
1408 words (4 pages)
- The development of E-commerce have revolutionised the manner in which consumers purchase. E-commerce has helped businesses to grow and expand beyond geographical boundaries and cater to the needs of consumers located anywhere across the globe. India, being a developing nation was expected to respond slowly and with less enthusiasm towards the development and implementation of E-commerce. E-commerce started to become popular only after 2005. It began as a system where businesses could interact with suppliers and place orders.... [tags: Retailing, Online shopping, Shopping]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- Macroecinomic Current economic growth means a good retail environment. Recent economic issues impacted negatively retail industry, that it more than likely will not return to the rapid growth of the last decade. Also high unemployment in previous years slowed down household formation and with that purchase of home goods. (Ira Kalish, 2014) On the other hand, because economy recovers young adults are forming families, which will stimulate consumer spending. Industry trends Changes in economic and technology influence retail business just as they do other industries.... [tags: Retailing, Online shopping, Product, Shopping]
1470 words (4.2 pages)
- Introduction Vodafone one of the world's largest mobile communication service providers, business is expanded to 30 countries and in collaboration with local companies in over 40 more. Over the world, Vodafone have almost 360 million customers in other countries and around 19 million in the United Kingdom. Vodafone have over 8000 employees, Vodafone made its first call on 1 January 1985. (Vodafone, 2014) Vodafone provides communication services, including calls, SMS text messaging, video messaging, MMS picture, internet access and other data services.... [tags: data. customer, employees]
2015 words (5.8 pages)
- Why Your Medical Practice Needs a Mobile Friendly Website The advancement of technology and the competitive nature of the global economy has produced a business environment in which businesses are being forced to develop an online presence, something that is true even for brick and mortar establishments like medical practices. Where several years ago, simply having a static website would have been sufficient, the technology revolution has created a significant shift in website development paradigms.... [tags: Internet, Website, Marketing]
809 words (2.3 pages)
- The product is more important to brand Apple Inc. is an American multinational corporation with a focus on designing and manufacturing consumer electronics and closely related software products. It is formerly Apple Computer Inc. that was established in Cupertino, California on April 1, 1976 by Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs. Apple develops, sells, and supports a series of personal computers, portable media players, mobile phones, computer software, and computer hardware and hardware accessories.... [tags: Technology, Apple, Inc.]
1814 words (5.2 pages)
- Mission Statement "To become the world’s most respected and valued company by connecting, informing and entertaining people everywhere in innovative ways that will enrich their lives." Introduction America On-line (AOL), the largest commercial on-line service provider in the US, has been presented with a daunting task. Remaining a viable competitor in an increasingly crowded, fast- changing and competitive market. . Consumer services are entering a highly contested market that is expected to be even more competitive with the arrival of telephone and cable television giants in the months to come.... [tags: essays research papers]
833 words (2.4 pages)