To get to my site visit in Miami, I had to navigate through the busy Atlanta airport by myself for the first time. The anxiety associated with this feat was something that I had never felt before. The Atlanta airport combined with the crowded walkways, the escalators, and the thirty-minute security line was definitely something that I was not prepared for in the slightest. Luckily I found my way to my terminal with time to spare. I enjoyed that I had to rise to meet the various expectations that were presented to me, and it beyond a doubt made me a more confid...
... middle of paper ...
... get the software. My projected months as of now are May (Financial), July (Audit), August (Regulation), and October (Business). Though this seems fast paced I want to complete the four sections as soon as possible. Some advice that I received from other associates and staff in the office is complete the CPA as soon as I can. There is nothing appealing about studying for the CPA at the same time as I am working a full-time job.
I am pleased to write that I was given a full-time offer and I did accept with PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLC. This was undoubtedly one of my greatest accomplishments and I am so grateful to the staff at the University and the recruiters for providing such an amazing opportunity for all of the accounting students. Looking back on the past three years in college, I know it was hard but it was worth all of the sleepless nights and the frustration.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- We decide to visit the Manchester recycling site because we felt we needed to know more about recycling as she had a great influence and power as well as specialist knowledge on our chosen issue. Prior to the trip, we worked together to design questions we felt were important for us to know for our action, for example We talked to the site manager of our school to find out if we would be allowed to get more recycling bins, and why when all recycling items are separated in school they are then dumped all together when collected by the cleaners.... [tags: Recycling, Waste, Waste management, Landfill]
1225 words (3.5 pages)
- At the beginning of the assignment I felt anxious and afraid since the first day I heard that I had to visit a religious site outside my own. I had no idea where to go and how to begin I know in Miami there are about 274 churches according to the Miami Dade County. In addition, I went over the list of churches, but every moment I was supposed to make a choice, I postpone it since I was a little intimidated going alone. Since I can remember going to church I found it boring with the old music since I was so young I couldn’t appreciate the music or understand.... [tags: Jesus, Christianity, Bless you, Christ]
1528 words (4.4 pages)
- On my visit to the Head Start site I observed the children interacting with each other. The classroom had material was developmental age appropriate in the learning areas. The teacher had activities planned for large and small group of children. There was a daily schedule that the teacher reviewed with the children after singing a transition song from breakfast to large group play. The children moved to the learning center for activities. At the public school the students were sitting at their desk in a row watching the smart board on the correct way to form the alphabets.... [tags: Learning, Education, Skill, The Child]
1018 words (2.9 pages)
- Research suggests that individuals find attractive people more competent than non-attractive people (Hosoda, Stone-Romero, and Coats 435). The bias towards people perceived to be attractive offers more advantages to them in the social as well as corporate world. Attractive people in the city of Miami experience an elevated social status in such great length that the city itself is reputed for the bias. This did not cross fictional television show Nip/Tuck who went ahead to use it as a backdrop.... [tags: Miami Beauty Culture]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- My Non Denominational Evangelical Site Visit Experience My husband and I attended The Cornerstone Church of San Antonio on 18755 Stone Oak Parkway, in Texas 78258 on Sunday the 30th of August 2015. The Cornerstone Church is a Non Denominational Evangelical Church, which happens to famously on television and on XM Radio networks around the world. The world renowned and legendary Pastor John Hagee in the lead Pastor and founder of the Church and has been a part of ministries for over 57 years. Pastor John Hagee is also an author of 34 books and which a few have been awarded New York Times Best Sellers List.... [tags: Christianity, Jesus, Church service]
861 words (2.5 pages)
- As my site visit project I chose to visit the temple of “Wat Budharamgsi of Miami” which practices Thailand Buddhism. Buddhism is truly unlike most western religions which I have experience with. It is very compassionate and open in its teaching, this is very well expressed through the temple and its followers. Their teachings and practices focus around the three jewels gems, the eightfold path, the four noble truths and center on the five precepts. The immense temple is very active in its community and not only provide practitioners with their needs for their practices but in other ways as well such as, sharing free food to the public.... [tags: Buddhism, Gautama Buddha, Four Noble Truths]
1155 words (3.3 pages)
- Perez of Miami Art is a Museum of modern and contemporary art, dedicated to collecting and exhibiting international art of the 20th and 21st centuries. It has influences of the cultures of the Caribbean, North and South America that add vitality and texture to the civic landscape. The effort of the city of Miami to attract artists and cultural exhibitions have helped build a magnificent installation as part of the revitalization of the Downtown of Miami, which can be visited by residents and visitors.... [tags: Art, Arts, Ai Weiwei, Miami]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- 1. Introduction: How to teach socio-technical analysis in healthcare. Healthcare is highly information-intensive; i.e., healthcare activities rely heavily on information being transferred between patients and various care providers, collected, stored, processed and used. The purposeful use of information within activities can be seen as a socio-technical information system (IS) [1, 2], within which information technology (IT; manual or computer-based) is used as a means of work by individual actors or as a means of coordination and communication between actors .... [tags: Healthcare]
2109 words (6 pages)
- The Lowry Landfill Superfund Site is located in Arapahoe County, Colorado, approximately 2 miles east of Aurora. It consists of approximately 507 acres of waste disposal area and is operated by Waste Management of Colorado, Inc. The land surrounding the site consists of native prairie grass and a wetland located along a local creek. Sections around the site are zoned for agricultural use including cattle grazing and non-irrigated wheat farms. 1 The area is home to numerous endangered species including the bald eagle and peregrine falcon.... [tags: wastes, lowry site, groundwater, contamination]
2979 words (8.5 pages)
- Point of View in Eudora Welty’s A Visit of Charity Every now and then point of view is worth writing about, because only every now and then is point of view actually seriously considered. In Eudora Welty’s “A Visit of Charity,” the third-person limited point of view of the little girl, Marian—her self-consciousness, descriptions, and fear—exactly portray what a little girl might experience in a nursing home. To Marian, this is probably the first time in a nursing home. She is there simply because she wants to gain points; when asked who she would like to visit, Marian simply states, “any of them will do.” She brought flowers simply because they added a point, and hid her apple ou... [tags: Visit Charity]
650 words (1.9 pages)
- John Lubbock 's On Culture And Race
- Technology And Its Effect On Our Society
- The Bhagavad Git A Conversation Between The Great Warrior Arjuna And Lord Krishna
- An Analysis Of Julian Rotter 's ' The Lord Knows How Long Your Going
- The Effect Of The Industrial Revolution On The 19th Century And All Of France
- The Party Of Oceania By George Orwell