• Microsoft could extend their current show room concept to customer and communities with a possible incorporation of a division for instance to take up Corporate Social Responsibility issues.
• Make any law enforcement request open and engage 3rd party NGO to make sure a rigorous review followed and privacy is respected. Microsoft has been a leader in generating standards, but it is necessary to collaborate with other big corporations to make a single standard that is viable and adopted by all parties to defect the social enemy.
With the new goals such as environmental sustainability, ethical, business conduct, and serving community, once again, Microsoft is innovating to improve daily lives of global communities. Microsoft Corporation is committed to the efficient use of energy in the data center that has a positive impact to the environment. Microsoft leadership is committed to being lean and green energy for day-to-day operations is good for its business as well to the global environment.
Local environmental impacts
Microsoft with its local affiliates creates a solid foundation and establishes long lasting relations, which makes its reputation stronger. Microsoft, by adding and doing what matters to customers and the environment, it has not only increased bottom line, but also extended its brand visibility. Value added is one of the best ways to develop a relationship with stakeholder and employees. Corporate Social Responsibility is the intangibl...
... middle of paper ...
Microsoft Corporate Social Responsibility campaign will help attract existing or new customers who may be more loyal because of shared values and beliefs.
The objectives of the campaign are operating environment responsibly and community services that empower youths to seize the opportunity and contribute to the economy.
• Saving the planet means cut wastage, use less of all the available resource, nurtures and replenishes the energy sources and use environmental friendly resources for long-term benefits. Promote renewable energy such as wind and solar that is abundant. Recycling that promotes conserving natural resources and using recycled materials as substitutes.
• Help community with an opportunity to educate, employ and contribute to the economy using Free YouthSpark programs. This program will bring young people around the world close to
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Microsoft Corporation a multinational company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, United States that licenses, manufactures, develops, and supports a wide range of products and services primarily related to computing through its various product divisions. Established on April 4, 1975 to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800, Microsoft rose to dominate the home computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems.... [tags: Microsoft, Operating system, Computer software]
2477 words (7.1 pages)
- ...  It’s use in the Kinect is as a Memory Audio / Voice Recorder Windows Phone Microsoft launched the Windows Phone systems in October 2010 with the Windows Phone 7. Windows 8.1, the most recent operating system released by Windows Phone, adds multiple cores, higher screen resolution, expandable storage, a multi-touch capacitive screen, and a number of other updates for both hardware and software. One of the most notable improvements to the communication systems of the phone is the addition of native support for near-field communication (NFC).... [tags: Xbox Kinect & One Controller, Windows Hone 8.1, ]
2348 words (6.7 pages)
- Abstract: The following research is designed to provide the reader with an understanding as to how Microsoft and Sony have developed as a company throughout the years. The research will show the combined efforts of two large companies and there mark into the gaming industry. Microsoft and Sony’s environment, company, and leadership styles are what have kept the company on the leading edge of technology. However, where do the companies begin to mark their niche into the market will be interesting to see with the difference in the two companies and their corporate ideas.... [tags: essays research papers]
1962 words (5.6 pages)
- Take our 20 best people away, and I will tell you that Microsoft would become an unimportant company” – Bill Gates, in a 1996 Fortune interview. In today’s rapidly changing and tumultuous business environment, having the right people in place is a critical aspect of any organization’s business strategy. Unfortunately, many organizations fail to view their employees as assets and instead they develop a myopic view of employees as only costs, not assets. This outlook on employees is detrimental to a firm’s long term success, because much of a retailer’s operations and processes can be easily replicated.... [tags: Management, Human resource management, Employment]
1322 words (3.8 pages)
- Battle of browsers: rounds one and two In 1994, Marc Anderseen invented a new way to search and retrieve information from the Internet: the Netscape Navigator. Netscape’s rising sales and the phenomenal growth of the Internet make its shares go through the roof and even before the Company had any profit; it was valued at $2.7 billion. However, the scenario didn’t go that well for so long and a very powerful and ambitious man came into the picture. Bill Gates put 2,000 of his best programmers to create a browser of his own: The Explorer.... [tags: essays research papers]
954 words (2.7 pages)
- Introduction Kerzner, 2013 defines project management as “The planning, organising, directing, and controlling of company resources for a relatively short-term objective that has been established to complete specific goals and objectives. In this report, I will discuss risks, deliverance and management of a real-life project and the decisions and actions of project managers and stakeholders. Background of Coca Cola’s migration decision Coca Cola seeks to move it’s over 8000 employees from the Lotus Notes platform to the Business Productivity Online Suite hosted by Microsoft as revealed at Microsoft's Tech.Ed conference on the Gold Coast.... [tags: Migration Management]
2342 words (6.7 pages)
- The JD Group Chooses Microsoft over Linux for Next-Generation Point-of-Sale Situation Innovative retailers are making use of a new generation of Point-of-Sale (POS) technologies. They offer a full range of payments functionality, combined with applications that improve access to real-time information stored in back-end systems. These technologies empower employees to provide better, more timely information for customers. In addition, they enable real-time reporting on performance and greater visibility of stock as it flows through the supply chain.... [tags: Business Computers]
1673 words (4.8 pages)
- Some products generate value only when they are combined with others, otherwise they have small or no value at all in isolation (Katz and Shapiro, 1994, p. 93). This is so called network effect – the fact that higher consumption of specific products makes them more valuable (Sundararajan, 2003, p.1). Another scientist Leibenstein, calls this effect as “bandwagon effect”- “the extent to which the demand for a commodity is increased due to the fact that others are also consuming the same commodity” (Besen, 1999, p.1).... [tags: Technology, Microsoft Products]
1958 words (5.6 pages)
- The business world is increasingly reliant on technology to supply information and communications facilities to staff, partners, and customers. Securing organizational information and the systems that are used to manage and transmit data has become a high profile function. Failure to secure information can have a severe impact on business credibility. Threats to an organization come in a variety of forms, for example from hacking, viruses, and simple human error. The types of threats change constantly, so management must sponsor, design, and implement business and technical processes to safeguard critical business assets.... [tags: Technology Software Protection Virus Hacker]
1921 words (5.5 pages)
- "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose." -Bill Gates (Bill 1). Microsoft Windows, as of October 2013, is used by approximately 85 percent of all laptops and desktops worldwide (StatCounter 1). The Windows operating system is the pride and joy of the programmer, inventor, and co-founder of Microsoft, William Henry Gates III. His impact on the world has been astronomical resulting in many advancements in science and technology that just wouldn’t have been possible without him.... [tags: Microsoft, technology, Windows, business]
1305 words (3.7 pages)
- Assistant Professor Of The Department Of Medicine New York University
- Sample Resume : Electronic Medical Record ( Ehr )
- Why Was Rene Was A Special When I Met Him?
- President Lincoln : A Major Obstacle For The United States
- Should Homosexual Parenting Be Accepted?
- John Locke 's Views On The State Of Consciousness