Kudler Fine Foods is a gourmet grocery store that has experienced significant growth, and is now focused on expanding its services, improving the efficiency of its operations, and increasing the consumer purchase cycle as a mean to increasing the loyalty and profitability of its consumers. The organizations strategic objective is to increase loyalty and profitability of consumers. To meet the objective, the business focus includes expanding services, offering a frequent shopper program, and increased business efficiency.
Through market research the organization can obtain information needed to make reasonable estimates about what consumers will or won’t buy. The objective when research is performed is to reach a deep understanding of customers and their emotional connections to the products they buy and use. The marketing objectives Kudler Fine Foods outline begin with gathering information of their customers, competitors, suppliers, and other market forces. Once the information is gathered they must use the information to gain customer and market insight. The organizations strategic objective is to increase loyalty and profitability of consumers. To meet the objective, the business focus includes expanding services, offering a frequen...
... middle of paper ...
...itional resource such as ACNielsen combined with internal data can enhance consumer analysis with detailed consumer profiles to assess the demographics, psychographics, behaviours, and geographical considerations.
Marketing research is not complete until the information is presented in a form which is valuable to making decisions. To analyze primary data the organization is best served to acquire or develop software of a customer relationship management system. Kudler Fine Foods can customize reports for marketing, purchasing, accounting and utilize the Intranet to facilitate access to the reports among the organization’s management.
Through marketing research Kudler Fine Foods can achieve a better understanding of their current and target consumers, show them they know what they demand, and showcase those products and services through efficient business practices.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Marketing Assignment / Kudler Fine Foods Kudler Fine Foods, owned by Kathy Kudler, is a gourmet grocery center with three locations. The stores are designed for the consumer that likes to cook gourmet meals without shopping all over town. The company sells a selection of fine foods, wines and the culinary tools necessary to prepare the finest meal. Recently the company began contracting with local growers to provide locally grown organic produce and is now making plans to expand into the catering business.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1235 words (3.5 pages)
- Marketing at Kudler Fine Foods Introduction Marketing is not an option. It is a necessity (Forsyth, 2004). The definition of marketing as stated by the American Marketing Association and further described in the text by Kerin et al. is an organizational function and a set of processes for producing, communicating and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organization and its stakeholders (Kerin et al., pg 8, 2005). Kudler Fine Foods has decided to explore new services which they might offer to their customers.... [tags: Business Marketing Analysis Strategy]
1002 words (2.9 pages)
- Marketing Assignment Kathy Kudler opened the first Kudler Fine Foods (KFF) store in 1998. After shopping for fine food ingredients, store to store, Kathy realized she could combine her love of gourmet cooking in a one-stop shopping experience with her marketing expertise to target other people’s culinary passions. Three store locations now operate in California and Kathy recently contracted with organic growers to provide her customers with locally grown organic produce, and has decided to expand KFF further by adding a catering business.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1980 words (5.7 pages)
- Marketing of Kudler Fine Foods Introduction Kudler Fine Foods has experienced a significant growth and is now focused on expanding the services, improving the efficiency of its operations and increasing the consumer purchase cycle as a means to increasing the loyalty and profitability of its consumers. The American Marketing association states that "marketing is an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating, and delivering value to customers and collecting for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organization and it... [tags: Business Marketing Analysis]
1695 words (4.8 pages)
- After analyzing Kudler Fine Foods weakness and strengths, this sole proprietorship company is confronting several situations such as a limited inventory due to perishable goods, and costly payroll and geographic limitations among other issues. Despite these situations, the main issue is the overall management. Kathy Kudler, the owner, is the only person in charge of the purchasing process and other management responsibilities that prevent the geographic expansion and therefore, financial increase opportunities.... [tags: Business, Grocery Store]
897 words (2.6 pages)
- The Need of an Upgraded System for Kudler Fine Foods Kudler fine Foods are in dire need of an upgraded system as well as a better constructed database. It is recognized that there are three stores involved, and downtime is unacceptable. This document will outline the requirements needed from different section, such as Marketing, Human Resources, and Management to name a few. Currently, there is a collection of information, but many of the systems are not automated. We will outline areas that we feel need improvement.... [tags: Kudler Fine Foods Marketing Finances Essays]
1364 words (3.9 pages)
- "Kudler Fine Foods has experienced significant growth and is now focused on expanding the services, improving the efficiency of its operations and increasing the consumer purchase cycle as a means to increasing the loyalty and profitability of its consumers" (, ). This paper will justify the importance of marketing research in the development of Kudler Fine Foods marketing strategy and tactics. It will also identify the areas where additional market research is needed and analyze the importance of competitive intelligence and analysis in regards to the development of Kudler Fine Foods marketing strategy and tactics.... [tags: Marketing Research Paper]
1030 words (2.9 pages)
- For a business to thrive well, they should invest in proper marketing. Since there is very high competition in the market, a business ought to make sure that they are well known within and beyond their market region. Many firms do survive in the market. However, “The firms that gain loyal customers by providing unique value is the essence of successful marketing” (Kerin et al., Chapter 1, pg 14). Kudler fine Foods have a well strategized plan aimed at boosting customer loyalty and gaining profitability.... [tags: marketing and business analysis]
1257 words (3.6 pages)
- Kudler Fine Foods Kudler Fine Foods is a gourmet grocery store that offers domestic and imported goods to customers at three different locations. Kudler Fine Foods has prides itself as a high-end grocery store that provides outstanding customer service, and only the highest quality of food available. Kudler Fine Foods has been growing extremely fast and they want to open new locations within their industry. Kudler Fine Foods wants to create a marketing campaign so they can try to improve their current long-term customer loyalty base.... [tags: Marketing]
2282 words (6.5 pages)
- Kudler Fine Foods Project Kudler Fine Foods Background Information Kudler Fine Foods is a local upscale specialty food store located in the San Diego metropolitan area. The company has three locations (La Jolla, Del Mar and Encinitas). The stores are stocked with the very best domestic and imported foodstuffs. Kathy Kudler, working in another career was looking for other opportunities and to expand her horizons. As it happened, Kathy relieved her stress through gourmet cooking and on a shopping trip for ingredients for a gourmet repast; she suddenly realized that there was an opportunity for an upscale epicurean food shop in La Jolla.... [tags: Business Analysis Marketing]
1012 words (2.9 pages)