Charlotte is a highly self-motivated learner. She has the maturity which is above her age. She has high ability of organisation, and always looks confident and unruffled in front of any challenges. In Mathematics class, she is the one who catches the key ideas in the first instance. Well done, Charlotte, keep moving on, our future Mathematician!
Olivia is a friendly and cheerful person, she gets along well with others. Olivia has made a significant improvement in Exponentials test compared to semester 1, well done, Olivia! In Maths class, she is able to concentrate on the task. If she could ask questions more frequently and bravely, she would reach a higher level soon within her capacity.
Dana is a lovely girl who has a warm and cheerful personality. In Maths class, Dana concentrates well and seems to be able to understand most of the Mathematical concepts. However, sometimes Dana looks not confident enough in Maths. Learning Maths needs lots of discussions and frequently asking questions. If Dana could ask questions bravely whenever she gets stuck, she would improve herself significantly in a short period.
Georgia is a dependable leaner who always concentrates well in Maths class.
... middle of paper ...
...ey to gaining knowledge. Celia also likes discussing Maths matters with others. She always works hard in Maths class. Celia’s learning methods seems very positive. The only suggestion I would like to give is spending 30 minutes working on Maths every night consistently, then she would reach to the higher level quickly.
Tom is an optimistic and cheerful person who has a positive attitude to the school. He gets along well with others and seems to have many friends around, which is really good! Tom pays good attention to Maths lessons, and always work on the tasks. Tom’s Maths seems to be improved steadily in Semester 2, good job, Tom! Also, it is very nice to see Tom discussing Maths matters with others, which is certainly an efficient way of learning Maths. If he can spend 30 minutes nightly working on Maths consistently, he would bring himself to a higher level soon.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Why Choose Cozy Earth: Eco-Friendly Bedding Why should you choose Cozy Earth over other bed sets. Sure, it’s eco-friendly, but so are a lot of other bed sets, right. Well, many bedding companies aren’t as eco-friendly as they lead you to believe. As a matter of fact, the manufacturing process for most companies, traditional cotton and other bamboo companies alike, actually contribute to the pollution problem. However, Cozy Earth bamboo bedding is different. No matter what step in the manufacturing process you look at, Cozy Earth is environmentally conscious.... [tags: Environment, Environmentally friendly, Geology]
861 words (2.5 pages)
- Introduction A warm-up and stretching is widely accepted as a prerequisite to participation in athletics, strength training and aerobic training. The common thought to a warm-up and stretching is that it will increase performance and reduce the risk of injury (Hough, Ross & Howatson, 2009). Other common thoughts to performing a warm-up routine is to increase muscle and body temperature to increase nerve conduction velocity which in turn drives performance (Behm & Chaouchi, 2011). Many research articles have been published displaying the effects of various types of warm-ups and stretching.... [tags: Participation, Strength Training, Warm Up]
2031 words (5.8 pages)
- Remediating the environment has been a struggle for our nation and our planet for quite some time. For all the effort and expense on the part of governments and citizens to improve the environment, many environmentalists still do not see much benefit, and believe that environmental problems may soon become a crisis. “Most ecologists would agree that humans are plowing through the Earth’s natural resources at an unsustainable rate — and pushing up against some worrisome thresholds in the biosphere.” (Raudsepp-Hearne) Perhaps the problem is that humanity has not figured out the correct incentives to solve our substantial ecological dilemma.... [tags: Encourage Eco-Friendly Behavior]
971 words (2.8 pages)
- A Very Warm Mountain Have you ever thought of something having human like emotions such as trees or animals. In the essay “A Very Warm Mountain,” Ursula K. Le Guin offers a whole new angle to look at mountains. Through the use of examples and detailed description Le Guin creates a new perspective on mountains giving then human like qualities. The author discusses the reactions that the person had to the eruption. She writes down journal entrees detailing the explosion day to day and uses some of the entrees in the essay.... [tags: Ursula K. Le Guin A Very Warm Mountain Essays]
1075 words (3.1 pages)
- Malawi is a small country slightly smaller than Pennsylvania in south central Africa. It has a large lake that covers most of the eastern border of the country. Lake Malawi is the third largest lake in Africa reaching as deep as 3,000 feet in some areas. The climate is sub-tropical with a rainy season and a dry season. Malawi is usually separated into three different sections when discussing the country. The three different sections are north Malawi, central Malawi, which is where the capital of Lilongwe is located.... [tags: culture, food, respect]
1650 words (4.7 pages)
- A Smile as Big as the Moon Alyssa Kadrmas Bismarck State College Abnormal Psychology 270 A Smile as Big as the Moon This movie is about mentally handicapped kids wanting to go to Space Camp as a class field trip. In the movie there are nine kids that are focused on and what there disability is. There is Steve, Stephanie, Scott, Matt, Lewis, Lisa, Ben, Jamal, and Adam. For the purpose of this paper, I will be focusing on Ben. A young man that has down syndrome, he is also learning and speech impaired.... [tags: Down syndrome, Chromosomal translocation, Genetics]
1509 words (4.3 pages)
- Introduction: • Smile, Smile, Smile is a poem written by Wilfred Owen where he contrasts the attitude of society towards war compared to the war itself. The society was lead to believe that the their futures would only be bright if the young soldiers sacrificed their lives for their "nations". • Wilfred Owen was an officer in World War I, who was sent to a hospital because he suffered from "shellshock". There, he met poet Siegfried Sassoon, who played a part in influencing him to write poetry about war and the suffering of soldiers.... [tags: Madrid Metro, Metropolitana di Napoli]
1360 words (3.9 pages)
- The blood on your hands is fresh and warm. You look at your perp’s bleeding face and try to taper down the trill you feel. You want to keep going until there isn’t any fight left in him. You internally cringe from your thoughts but you push such thoughts out your mind. You take a deep breath and ground yourself in reality. “This is just a simple mugging, nothing too serious,” you think. You swallowed and winced from how dry your throat is. As you walked towards your perp, you hear a sound. It sounds like a wounded animal.... [tags: 2008 singles, 2007 singles]
1651 words (4.7 pages)
- People Let Me Tell Ya ‘Bout My Best Friend Or Sara Smile Like Rock and Roll, true friendship will never die. True friendship withstands the test of time. It can be compared to a good song; I can listen to it over and over but never get tired of hearing it, and I can pause it, and pick up right where I left off. There is only one person in this entire world who I will never get tired of listening to or who I can go weeks without seeing and feel as if nothing has changed, and her name is Sara. We have known each other since kindergarten, and have been best friends since eighth grade.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Friendship, Love]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- Slime Molds There are over 500 different types of slime molds, or myxomycetes as the scientific world calls them. Slime molds have been difficult to classify for years do to the fact that they exhibit characteristics of both fungi and animals. In the feeding stage, the slime molds moves about as a mass of protoplasm(the plasmodium)feeding on bacteria, spores, and other organic matter, much like an amoeba does. When conditions become unfavorable , the plasmodium changes, taking on the appearance of a fungus.... [tags: essays research papers]
795 words (2.3 pages)