Having a can do attitude can help you have success in every area of life, including mending a broken heart. Some people believe that they will never get over the hurt and hold on to that hurt for months, years, or even their entire life! They let it affect their quality of life as well as their future relationships in a big way. They cannot go on the way they were before, and so their life takes a turn for the worse. If you want to avoid that, then a can do attitude is your answer. It will help you mend a broken heart quicker and more thoroughly. Following are 10 ways that it will help do that.
1. Doing Is Important After Your Heart Is Broken
What separates the dreamers from the doers? A can do attitude! The dreamers get started on their path to recovery, but they question themselves so much that they eventually revert back to their old feelings. The doers get started on their recovery and keep going despite the discomfort that comes their way, such as running into the person who broke their heart or finding out that person has gotten into another relationship.
You have to get busy after a breakup, so you don 't get stuck dreaming about the past, the loss, and what could have been. If you get stuck in that realm, you will beat yourself up and relive the broken heart ov...
... middle of paper ...
...ue in taking care of themselves and doing things that are ethical and not life threatening. They are too busy moving forward to stop their life in its tracks and engage in the self-destructive behavior that can lead them down a very dangerous path.
10. You Will Stay Off Facebook
When you have a can do attitude, you have an attitude to take action and get results. This means you don 't have time to dwell on Facebook, a place where the broken hearted get attacked over and over again with pictures and updates of their ex and how happy they are. It 's hard to recover when you are constantly focused on what they are doing without you and how great their life seems to be.
In fact, someone who has a can do attitude might see the value in getting rid of Facebook altogether after a breakup. It will help them focus on themselves and what really matters - their happiness.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Most people commonly describe success, as being wealthy in life. This is not the meaning entirely, the definition of success is simple. A person is successful, if he or she has very good payment at his or her work and if he or she is happy with the job, they are doing. Education really leads to success. If a person has good education, he or she can choose their careers and be successful at it. Education is a form of learning in which the knowledge and skills is being transferred from a group of people to another or from a generation to the next, through teaching and training.... [tags: wealthy, academic success]
1891 words (5.4 pages)
- 1. Persuasive campaigns have the main goal to change an attitude or a behavior of a certain audience. The potential success of persuasion campaigns lie upon the strength and position of the behavior or attitude that is being transformed. The strength of an attitude or behavior is how strong an individual feels about the subject, the position refers to one’s personal value judgment about the subject. When an individual’s current attitude is positioned to the farthest point away from change and they feel very strongly about a certain belief then it will be very hard to alter their attitude or behavior.... [tags: college communications ]
951 words (2.7 pages)
- In another study, Professor Joyce Hargis who has her Ph.D. in Science Education and instructor Kathleen Schofield publish their scholarly article where they study the effects of laptop computers on elementary student attitude and achievement. The purpose of this study is to provide data and conclusions for the correlation of laptop use and students’ achievement and attitude. Another purpose is to determine potential gender differences when using laptop computers, and comparing various outcomes of laptop use compared to students who do not use laptop computers.... [tags: Laptop, Personal computer, Primary school]
1164 words (3.3 pages)
- Education is something that everyone has to do to succeed and one’s attitude towards school is the only way they will succeed. If a student has a negative attitude and is influenced too much by their surroundings it will be much harder for them succeed whereas a student who likes learning and developing their intelligence then it will be a much better experience for the student. The sooner a student realizes the type of student they are the better they will be at helping themselves succeed in school.... [tags: High school, Education, College, Problem solving]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- Technology Equals Student Success In the past a typical classroom was completely teacher-directed and contained the usual materials consisting of a chalkboard, textbooks, pencil, and paper. However, over the past decade that has drastically changed. Now days, most classrooms are equipped with multiple computers, projectors, ActiveBoards, document cameras, and teachers have access to mobile labs, iPads, and much more. Technology, which was once thought to make teaching easier for teachers, is now being used primarily by students as a way to increase their level of achievement.... [tags: Educational Technology ]
932 words (2.7 pages)
- Learning in a Different Enviroment Proves to Be Beneficial To Students Many cultures come to the United States by way of study abroad programs, foreign exchange, and the sister city exchange. There are more than just a few ways in which we as human beings can get a different perspective on methods to communicate and learn. I learned first hand how to take the best methods from one culture and combine it with the accepted methods of my own. The city I grew up in, the high school I attended, and the sister city program I became involved in helped nourish and develop my work habits, attitude, and drive to learn.... [tags: Papers]
612 words (1.7 pages)
- Ample research has been done on the correlation between homework and academic success with many opposing views. Research has shown that homework can be linked to better grades, improved standardized test scores, and more prepared students entering the post-secondary arena; however, this correlation is weak and the opposition has equal ammunition to support that there is no correlation between homework and academic success. There have been movements to abolish homework as well as movements to increase homework.... [tags: Education ]
1523 words (4.4 pages)
- With the passage of The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, the idea of single-gender classrooms has been on the rise. No Child Left Behind also included an amendment asking the U.S. Department of Education to set standards for experimentation with single-gender classrooms and schools. Since being made effective, many states have started such experiments with single-gender classrooms, so it made me start thinking. Would single-gender classrooms improve the quality of education in American public schools.... [tags: education, scholastic benefits]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- ... Where a good leader succeeds, a poor leader would fail. It is therefore possible to identify good traits of leadership by looking at examples of both successful and failed leadership. Most researchers evaluate leadership effectiveness in terms of the consequences of influence on a single individual, a team or group, or an organisation (Yukl, 2010). Good leaders are able to create a vision for success, devise strategies to deliver that objective, and inspire and motivate others to achieve this.... [tags: success, style, management]
2630 words (7.5 pages)
- Internet and Children The invention of the Internet has been dated back to the late 1950’s to the 1970s. Decades later the invention of the Internet would revolutionize education and how we use it not just in The United States, but also the world. “Findings indicated that children who used the Internet more had higher scores on standardized tests of reading achievement and higher grade point averages 6 months, 1 year, and 16 months later than did children who used the Internet less”(Internet Use and Child Development).... [tags: education, beneficial, society, success]
2858 words (8.2 pages)
- The Violence Of The Police
- I Listen With Conversations And The Tap Of Phones
- Sleep : The Natural Periodic Suspension Of Consciousness
- Creating An Online Collaborative Writing Environment For Supplement Sec 's Ielts Preparation Course
- The Canadian Brewery Industry : A Competitive Landscape With The Rise Of Craft And Micro Breweries
- Defining Patient Safety And Quality Care