Science is everywhere. After the advancement of digital technology, it has benefited in development but however it has far overshadowed the negative effects affected by science. Digital technology has transformed the world so much that in a way that it ripples is felt across the globe. In this present era, digital technology has incorporated different technologies, techniques and applications under a single umbrella making it the most popularly used infrastructure in terms of information, exchange and communication. Having said that technology is the direct connection between people and the ideas, today’s high-advancement of technology atmosphere does stand a serious encounter to law enforcement as electronic crime is rising extensively.
“Cybercrime is worth an estimated $105 billion illegal business. China had the most cybercrime victims at 83% of web users, followed by India and Brazil, at 76% and then U.S. at 73%. US Police says cybercriminals can earn around US$ 23,000 a week. Complacency among the users is the biggest problem and the criminals’ greatest advantage” (Addison, 2010). Cyberspace crime such as hacktivism, online gambling, cyber terrorism, transactional crime, spams, identity thefts and information warfare threatens the public’s welfare and turn out to be as hindrances to the evolution of information society. Following to these doings the government performances a pivotal role to control and stop such unwanted criminal behaviour of networked technologies. This assignment will demonstrates the behavioural framework of the government and the law enforcing agencies particularly in India on the status of internet associated with crimes and the mechanisms applied to control over cyber crimes.
Hence, to protect the c...
... middle of paper ...
...e in the population of the people using Internet, the more will be the crime like India being one of the largest population in the world has huge numbers of cybercrime. But it is a fact that the public administration is still stressed to come to gips with actual act in contradiction of any societal problem which will involve cooperative action.
We are just acting as a lip service to the idea right now. Although there are many approaches to control over the cyber crime, they still need to go long way and some of the major lessons is instead of controlling, the police or the investigators need to just surrender because there is no end to it. Internet has been rising and will still be rising until they rule our world. May be the best answers is to watch ourselves back and not to be manipulated and get involved with Internet. Sometimes you seldom get a simplest answer.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Increasingly all parts of our society are being disrupted by digital technology. It started with businesses like news papers and music being disrupted, by now it seems that every major business is about to be disrupted by digital technology (McQuivey). Digital disruption is the changes enabled by digital technologies that occur at a scale and speed that change traditional ways of value creation, our thinking, doing business and social interactions. It requires companies to use digital resources to produce more value for more people in more context then their competitors (McQuivey).... [tags: Health care, Public health, Health care provider]
1416 words (4 pages)
- Following the invention of modern technology, smartphone technology is evolving and changing our lives these days. The first concept of the smartphone was introduced in 1992 by BMI. Since then, this new invention has marked a great milestone to the society. Clearly, smartphones were invented because people wanted their mobile phones to have more Internet capabilities. Many software companies such as Apple, Samsung, and Microsoft have also developed this technology and made it better and better. Due to the advance of smartphone technology, human lives become easier and more convenient.... [tags: Mobile phone, Personal digital assistant]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction: Digital technology was introduced thanks to numerous technological improvements, which have developed and changed society. As expected Postman (1992), “a new technology does not add or subtract something. It changes everything.” Digital technology is basically any software using or based on the binary code, a coding system using the binary digits 0 and 1 to represent a letter, digit, or character in a computer or any other electronic device. Both households and businesses use this technology for various purposes, such as entertainment, productivity, communication, etc.... [tags: Technology ]
1415 words (4 pages)
- There are a great number of applications for Digital Signal Processing and in order to better understand why DSP has such a large impact on multiple aspects of society, it helps to better understand the wide variety of applications it can be used for. Here we will briefly look into the following applications of Digital Signal Processing and their uses; speech and audio compression, communications, biomedical signal processing and applications in the automobile manufacturing industry. Li Tan  goes into detail with each of these applications in his book, Digital Signal Processing, and explains how each are used on a daily basis.... [tags: Economic Impact of Wireless Technology]
2171 words (6.2 pages)
- The digital Art is the central point between Technology and Art with a great impact to new development on presentation and communication to viewers. This concern the application of digital technology and the use of article to give information through art work. The impact of technology within an arts context lies above all in the fact that the technology is used to beauty Viewers who see how technology is used, begin to realize that it can be used in creative and other ways than were intended. In addition, certain aspects of technology can be presented better and clearer within an arts context.... [tags: art, technology, digital, art, ]
759 words (2.2 pages)
- Within the universal landscape of childhood there exists an ideal metaphor for understanding the impact of digital technologies on youth cultural engagement; the playground. Developmental Psychology studies have found that children use the playground to perform approximations of adult behaviour; using this landscape as their training ground for navigating the adult world (Bers, 2012). However, these days the proverbial playground can be found within a digital world. Examples of these new information-communication technologies include Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr but can span to include many other forms of technological communication.... [tags: Sociology, Culture, Digital, Youth]
1062 words (3 pages)
- Impact of Digital Technology on an Privacy Digital technology has been revolutionizing the world step by step over the past couple of years. The manner in which people interact, communicate and carry out their daily activities has been the highest priority of technological inventions. The internet, for example has caused major changes to the lives of individuals, corporations and the whole world as a whole. There is however some rising concerns over the effects of digital technology on contemporary culture.... [tags: Technology ]
1086 words (3.1 pages)
- Computers are a magnificent feat of technology. They have grown from simple calculators to machines with many functions and abilities. Computers have become so common that almost every home has at least one computer, and schools find them a good source for information and education for their students (Hafner, Katie, unknown). Computers have created new careers and eliminated others and have left a huge impact on our society. The invention of the computer has greatly affected the arts, the business world, and society and history in many different areas, but to understand how great these changes are, it is necessary to take a look at the origins of the computer.... [tags: Technology ]
1424 words (4.1 pages)
- Technology is an element of human existence that evolves according to generational progression. Every generation has approached technology and how it impacts their lives quite differently. Younger generations incessantly express their impatience with their predecessor’s deliberateness to integrate innovative technologies into their daily lives, while their predecessors are bewildered as to why their successors are so eager to incorporate such raw technologies. The common terminology used for this difference of opinion is known as a “generational gap”.... [tags: History, Inventions]
2374 words (6.8 pages)
- Impact of Computers on Society Ever since the dawn of civilization, knowledge has been power. If you knew how to count, you could understand more than others. This still applies today. If you know more than another, you will have more power. Computers in the modern world are the main source of knowledge. From a simple calculator to the most powerful supercomputer, computers give man an edge over his/her rivals. Technology is all about being one step ahead of others. Being able to do advanced math before your opponents allows you to gain a strategic advantage in corporate competition or global politics.... [tags: Technology Society]
938 words (2.7 pages)