The aim of this project is to highlight the product by considering the objectives of marketing and communication. Sports shoes are the most common shoes used as regular basis. These kinds of shoes are meant for running, exercise, walking .Sports shoes are commonly known as: running shoes and athletic shoes. Due to a great competition in the market of Sports shoes, Marketers are providing modified sports shoes as per requirements of customers.
This project concentrates on the Nike Sports shoe; Nike is one of most significant shoe manufacturing company worldwide. Sportswear manufactured by Nike is known for quality and is most liked brand of athletes. (Daniel, 2011)
The features of the shoes say everything. Sportswear by of this company is:
Light in weight;
Quality of shoe increases the life of product;
Comfort provided is much more than other shoe;
Designed to satisfy the athletes and other consumers;
Due to this, Nike shoe is gaining huge acceptance by consumers. (Daniel, 2011)
I am also influenced by Nike shoe. The reason for my influence on Nike product is the company commitment. Therefore, I believe that before introducing a product in a market, the various segments of marketing department do extensive research to fulfil the marketing and communication objectives. I am satisfied with the Nike sportswear as lots of customers are. So I can say that Nike almost accomplished their predetermined goals.
According to me, almost every individual would like to associate with Nike’s sports shoes. Particularly the sportsperson today prefer Nike’s shoes because it is comfortable to wear and are light weight. Apart from them, youth nowadays is the main target audience of Nike as they are always in t...
... middle of paper ...
...motivate the customer, so that they should not feel any cognitive dissonance after buying their product and keep on buying their products where Nike is successful in satisfying their customers and keeping the excitement alive for buying more. (MichaelSam85, 2011)
Overall, I can say that Nike shoe becomes the first choice of everyone these days. Though there were some issues regarding its product initially but due to their innovation tactics, marketing and communication objectives they solved it and are now one of the top brands in sports Shoe Company. Due to well determined and organised objective of marketing and communication, Nike remains firm in the competition and always provides quality products to its customers. As a result of optimum utilisation of advertising, goals and feedback, Nike Sportswear is succeeding by satisfying their customers.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Marketing Strategies to Reach Marketing Objectives It is essential to consider marketing strategies in order to reach marketing objectives. This process can be broken down into four sections. The sections are product strategies, pricing strategies, promotion strategies and distribution strategies. All of these subjects are important to acknowledge when developing a marketing strategy and must be considered equally. Examining each part will provide a clear and complete interpretation of what the marketing plan in China for the iPhone should be.... [tags: Marketing, Apple Inc., Marketing plan, Steve Jobs]
972 words (2.8 pages)
- Two Skill Coachers Skill Coacher #1: Define your ultimate objectives Envisage a successful outcome. Start from the end result and work back One of the guest speakers from WCM emphasized that in order to find the optimal range of speaking while appealing yourself to the recruiters, defining your ultimate objective by envisaging the result of your conversation to be helpful. Trying to appeal too much will appear egoistic while as not being able to appeal is the loss of opportunity to get a job. Setting your ultimate goal to achieve will help you to get a clearer vision of what to say and ensures the clarity of your words.... [tags: Question, Sentence, Interrogative word, Questions]
980 words (2.8 pages)
- Marketing Research 1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Sasel Research has developed a research proposal for Epic Developers to investigate the needs and wants when buying inner-city luxury apartments. The information that we collect will determine the advertising strategies that will be employed. Background information must be considered before research design and data collection methods are implemented. We have collected a variety of secondary information including Australian Bureau of Statistics and focusing on recent surveys and reports they have published.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
3360 words (9.6 pages)
- Introduction: Globalization can be represented by the reduction of geographical and economic barriers that have been boosted since 1990 with the fall of socialism in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union. With the appearance of Neoliberalism and its principle of free market companies felt the need to internationalize to new markets as an alternative to the domestic markets that were saturated, making products increasingly standardized commercializing them in the same way around the world considering that their global customers had homogeneous tastes.... [tags: Globalization Essays]
2255 words (6.4 pages)
- One Stop Grocery Introduction One stop grocery has a clear business objective to develop, produce, promote and distribute produce, pharmacy, body care, and meats products and services. These products and services have been developed over 1 with a core focus on addressing the key customer problem and associated opportunities. One stop Grocery will retail an extensive variety of strong products and non – solid merchandise at moderate costs from various brands. We will participate in retailing general lines of nourishment items, including crisp and arranged meats, poultry and fish, canned and solidified sustenance’s, new foods grown from the ground and different dairy items.... [tags: Retailing, Supermarket, Wal-Mart, SuperValu]
2133 words (6.1 pages)
- MARKETING CONCEPT: The broad definition of marketing describes it as the combination of all activities designed to generate and facilitate any exchange intended to satisfy human needs and wants. In this case, Kumar intends to market Swift’s runner shoes to Bangladesh. For successful marketing of the product, Swift has to prepare a marketing plan which consists of various tools like the 4 P’s of marketing, target marketing, segmentation, positioning etc. The promotional mix is also formulated which consists of advertising, direct selling, sales promotion etc which helps in the promotion of the product.... [tags: essays research papers]
3273 words (9.4 pages)
- Public relations is used to support an organization’s marketing objectives, which is called marketing communications or marketing public relations. The activity of public relations is contributing to fulfilling marketing objectives; by developing new prospects for new markets, providing endorsements, for instance, newspaper, magazine, radio, and television, also make articles of the product and services. Many companies use the tools and tactics of public relations to support the marketing and sales objectives of their business.... [tags: Marketing, Public relations, Communication]
713 words (2 pages)
- To understand the topic clearly we need to know what marketing is actually. Marketing is the process of creating, pricing, distributing bad promoting goods, services and ideas to facilitate satisfying exchange relationship with customer. On the other hand sustainability’s mean of configuring human activity so that society, its member and its economics are able to meet their needs and express their greatest potential in the present, while preserving biodiversity and natural ecosystem, planning and acting for the ability to maintain these ideals for future generations.... [tags: companies, people, sustainability]
899 words (2.6 pages)
- Corporations need efficient strategy planning to carry on in our aggressive markets. This does not call for the company to come up with a strategy, but to figure out which strategy is best for them given the objectives and resources. They must also consider the strengths and weaknesses of the company as well as opportunities and threats. To enhance the aptitude of the companies, a marketing strategy is introduced. The marketing strategy will create lucrative marketing mixes for defined target markets.... [tags: Business Analysis Brand Market]
1442 words (4.1 pages)
- Efficient marketing strategy is rarely aimed at a large group of customers like all women, all schoolteachers or all beer drinkers, as any of the similar large groups are rather heterogeneous and may vary by age, income, needs, habits and lifestyle (McIntosh, Matthews, Mullineux, & Medland, 2010). As it is also impossible to reach each customer requirement or expectations, some distinct groups of consumers who will respond to a certain marketing mix in the same or similar way – segments – are to be identified.... [tags: Marketing ]
1811 words (5.2 pages)