Choosing the right eCommerce platform for your online store isn't only vital to the appearance and message that you want to visually achieve, but it is also imperative to your sales. Think about your personal shopping experience. The first thing that you do when you click onto a website or take a step into a new store is take notice of the appearance of the brand, clothing and company. Whether subconsciously or not, your brain begins to process and judge the image that you are viewing which allows you to make the decision as to whether or not this is a place that you would like to continue your shopping with. Within seconds, you have instantly made a decision and judgement of the brand - all due to physical appearance. At first, it has nothing to do with the prices, quality of your items or the style of them. It has to do with the look of your brand and company, and this is exactly why choosing the right eCommerce platform is one of the most important decisions you will have to face.
Vital Elements of a Proper eCommerce Platform
Now that we know one of the main reasons as to why you must place importance on choosing the appropriate eCommerce platform for your online store, it is time to find out all the additional benefits that follow. Once you have engaged your customers with the physical appeal of your online store, you have to keep them there and the best way to do so is to ensure that their time invested on your website is pleasant, easy and informative. This is when your eCommerce platform should excel. A high quality online store is extremely user friendly and basically makes any website a dummy-free zone. Even the most non tech-savvy of people should be abl...
... middle of paper ...
...al appearance of your eCommerce platform is the initial grab. Then, you need to place importance on the substance within it because this is what will keep your customer coming again. However, your eCommerce platform should offer you with an abundance of customizable options because your brand deserves to stand out. Having every single online store with the same look is not going to work to your benefit, so do place importance on finding a platform that allows you to easily (yes, easily!) implement your own character and unique elements into the design and style of your online store.
As long as you have excellent products, your online store should excel. It all starts with the proper eCommerce platform, though. Never overlook this element, and invest quality time in finding the right one for you. Shopify is highly recommended by both customers and merchants.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When comparing two different ways of shopping most people do not even think about the difference, they do both and not even realize it. In today's society people shop while at work, after work and on the weekends, whenever time permits. Stop and think how can I get more time in the day for family or just myself. The best way to figure that out with all the recourses we have is to go into a store and spend time looking through racks and waiting in endless lines to just purchase something. I compared going into a store verses online shopping; to see which one will save you time and money.... [tags: Compare/Contrast, Comparison, Internet]
738 words (2.1 pages)
- Shopping has always been one of my favorite hobbies. The hardest part is choosing which is better at that moment, online shopping or in-store shopping. I personally love to do both, especially when there are sales, because sometimes online may have a better sale than in store and vice versa. In the real world real shoppers will know that Online and in-store shopping differentiates in various ways. However, depending on the situation they both are sometimes convenient ways to shop.... [tags: Online shopping, Retailing, Shopping]
839 words (2.4 pages)
- Choosing the right niche for an e-commerce business can cause a lot of indecision and anguish for the aspiring online entrepreneur. The wrong choice will either doom your prospects of success at the start or will condemn you to long hours of hard work for mediocre profits. It 's no wonder so many people suffer analysis paralysis on this first crucial step. Fortunately, finding the right niche need not be a trial and error process. Here are five niche selection tips that will improve your odds of success: Check the Market You can 't sell something if few people want it.... [tags: Competition, Marketing, Sales]
702 words (2 pages)
- When comparing two different ways of shopping most people do not even think about, they do both and not even realize it. In today?s society people shop while at work, after work and on the weekends, whenever time permits. Did you ever stop and think how can I get more time in the day for family or just myself. The best way to figure out with all the recourses we have; still most of us go into a store and spend time looking through racks and waiting in endless line to just purchase something.... [tags: Compare Contrast Comparison]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- Group Assignment Group member: Rajwinder Kaur, Shaminderjeet Singh,Pankaj kapoor and Naina sharma. Looking for the General Manager of Gap clothing store, downtown Toronto. Following are the criteria, requirements and the responsibilities required for this job. Criteria: • Minimum Five years of experience required to manage high revenue outlet. Most experienced persons can deal with more people in less time so, at the end of the day we are able to fetch more money in a single day. • Bachelor degree required in Retail sales and marketing.... [tags: Retailing, Management, Question, Soft skills]
1850 words (5.3 pages)
- My chosen topic was to discuss Doctor on Demand, PokitDok, MyCare online, and MDLIVE. I found these all to be interesting innovations that are advancing with technology. Some of the highlights I found with all four of these online resources and applications were they are growing constantly just like the health field. First off I would like to start off by describing what Doctor on Demand is. Doctor on Demand is a service that allows patients to video conference with their physicians through a webcam or something similar.... [tags: Health care, Medicine, Physician]
1849 words (5.3 pages)
- E-Commerce Solution (Ability to Pay Online) According to U.S. Census data, e-commerce sales are increasing at a rate faster than traditional offline retail sales, raking in approximately $190 billion in sales in 2011 (Beesley , 2012). This is one of the primary reasons why offline stores and business owners are using e- commerce as a means of expanding their business. Using the internet or other computer network to transact and facilitate any business is e-commerce. E-commerce may be in the form of online shopping, internet banking, online auctions, electronic payments, gathering and use of demographic data and security of business transactions to name a few.... [tags: internet, services, search engines]
1933 words (5.5 pages)
- Before you will begin your online store in India you should think about the Indian shoppers and their needs.To comprehend the requirements and conduct of the buyer you have to test . While testing you comprehend what exactally the client prerequisites and in like manner you can choose the segment and can set the online market then it will be ideal to make online store in India. As indicated by the need a climatic conditions,habits,trends, you can choose classification of the items and administrations.... [tags: Electronic commerce, Online shopping]
703 words (2 pages)
- 1 Introduction Recently, there has been a growing concern about retailing consumption in the fashion sector. According to the dictionary, consumption means the utilization of economic goods in the satisfaction of wants or in the process of production resulting chiefly in their destruction, deterioration, or transformation. So, who make the consumption. Who make the spending. It is obvious that consumption connects closely to consumer behavior. While a variety of definitions of the term have been discussed, this paper will use the definition suggested by Solomon (2009).... [tags: Retailing, Online shopping, Retail design]
1701 words (4.9 pages)
- Online and in-store shopping is different in many ways. However, they both serve as convenient ways to shop. Online shopping has been a convenience for me, but I like in-store shopping as well. I feel the way people choose to shop changes depending on the situation. I have come to realize that many people are shopping online more and more rather than in-store shopping. Shopping online has been very convenient for people whose time is limited and don’t have time to go to the store. If you’re life centers around an online atmosphere such as an online profession or college classes then online shopping can be more convenient.... [tags: Retailing, Online shopping, Shopping, Marketing]
736 words (2.1 pages)