... middle of paper ...
...tment manager overseeing forty employees where I gained a majority of my HR experience that I will be able to apply to future opportunities. Overall I can say without equivocation that all of my hard work and effort was well worth it!
I have always been a hard-working and dedicated employee and student. I have chosen Colorado State University Global as my school of choice to earn my Master of Science Degree in Human Resources because of the school accreditation, flexibility for working adults, and because the program is aligned with SHRM’s HR curriculum guidebook and templates. I am confident that my enrollment at Colorado State University will result in academic success and look favorably upon the school’s image. I am extremely excited about this opportunity and look forward to what the future holds for me as a student at Colorado State University Global Campus.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Goals 1. My first goal is to continue my education by earning a Master’s degree in Accounting right after completing my bachelor’s degree. The MSU’s Accounting program attracts me for both its reputation and its career opportunities available for international students. It is my responsibility as a future accountant to be really familiar and proficient at the tools accountants use regularly. Achieving my master’s degree will also help me achieving my second goal of becoming a CPA by meeting the requirement of curriculum.... [tags: Certified Public Accountant, Accountant]
1048 words (3 pages)
- More and more nursing programs are requiring potential students to become an active Certified Nursing Assistant prior to applying for their Nursing Program. They, like I, realize the importance of their work and understand it is the most beneficial for the future nurses. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to take a closer look at the facts. It not only gives you an in-depth look at the health care field but it also gives you a better working knowledge of the criteria of the job and overall more appreciation.... [tags: Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant]
872 words (2.5 pages)
- Taking English classes, and becoming a certified elementary teacher encouraged me to become an active member of the community. At that time, I began experiencing intense emotions and feelings as I was in direct contact with several individuals and families who had values and beliefs very diverse to the ones that I personally had. However, I was strongly trying to adapt to the core values of the American society, putting aside what have always been my own personal principle and beliefs. I refused to speak Spanish or Italian once I was able to speak fluent English, and rejected any type of interpersonal relationship with any other cultural group other than Americans.... [tags: Culture, Sociology, Interpersonal relationship]
1058 words (3 pages)
- “By Failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” The great mind of Benjamin Franklin said that and it connects with many aspects of every day life. One that it connects to greatly is communication. Right now my future plans are to become a certified public accountant. “In this job with how global it is becoming you are constantly communicating.” Which was said by Miss Lauren Kolarik. “Communication is very important,” she continues, “in this job you use every type of communication.” There is conversational communication when you are working with your team in auditing a company, there is professional communication when talking with a partner and there is written communication when writing... [tags: Writing, Communication, Nonverbal communication]
966 words (2.8 pages)
- At the age of 20, having already spent several years working in different fitness facilities, I took the initiative to become a certified fitness trainer (ISSA Certification). I became a full-time independent contractor and developed proficiency in designing exercise programs for a wide range of clients, each with different physiologic capabilities. Opportunity was found through several facilities, although the majority of my time was spent between two Anytime Fitness locations. While not with clients, the gym locations served as a place of learning, allowing me to continually improve and innovate my techniques.... [tags: Education, Knowledge, Exercise, Rehabilitation]
719 words (2.1 pages)
- Steps 5: Promotion Opportunities Senior Accountant: Becoming a senior accountant is a promising step in the promotional ladder. Senior accountants have more responsibilities than staff or junior level accountants. Senior accountants are responsible for preparing financial documents, assisting with monthly reconciliations, and assisting with audits. Accounting Supervisors: The next level up from senior accountants are the accounting supervisors. Accounting supervisors are in charge of the staff and senior accountants.... [tags: Certified Public Accountant, Accountant, Finance]
912 words (2.6 pages)
- According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics ', eight of the top twenty fastest growing professions are in the Healthcare Industry. Two of the top eight fastest growing occupations are Medical Assistants (MA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). Medical Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants are healthcare careers that involve working with patients of all ages and physical condition, providing them with high quality patient care. CNAs and Medical assistants may work within the same settings and perform similar tasks, but despite these similarities, there are crucial differences between both positions.... [tags: Health care, Patient, Health care provider]
719 words (2.1 pages)
- This paper provides an inside analysis of an interview conducted with a tenured Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) of a nursing home. The details of the interview were structured within the framework of performance management best practices as described in the literature of the long-term care industry. It began by presenting the interviewee and her reasons for holding the job for 10 years. Emerging details exposed major challenges of the work environment that are confirmed by the literature. It also showed that some performance best practices had been part of her organization, such as adequate and competitive pay, employee input, a clear communication channel and a mentorship program.... [tags: Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant]
997 words (2.8 pages)
- Nancy Cassidy is an enthusiastic Senior Lecturer of School of Accountancy at Arizona State University. I contacted her and asked her for an interview to discuss what means to be a Certified Public Accountant, but specially in terms of ethics, good business and happiness and how she follows her career path. Our meeting took place in her office. She was very cordial with me, she made me feel very comfortable throughout our interview. What I could say is that she showed me all her professionalism. What most impressed me was that during our conversation she always revealed me that she enjoys doing what she is doing.... [tags: Certified Public Accountant]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- “What do you want to be when you grow up?” This question has always been asked from people wanting to know what are your future plans are. I have always pondered back and forth on this question. First, I wanted to be a pharmacist, then I wanted to be a dental assistant.For a while, I spent time researching jobs in the healthcare field trying to find jobs that I would be interested in. I did not want to become a pharmacist once I learned that it required at least eight years of school. And after research, becoming a dental assistant did not interest me.... [tags: Nursing, Hypertension, Learning]
875 words (2.5 pages)
- Training Is Important For The Best Outcomes For Our Patients And Other Staff Members
- Attention Deficit Disorder ( Add )
- Paralyzed Witnesses : The Murder They Heard Was Written By Stanley Milgram And Paul Hollander
- The Article Reasonable Doubt By Alice Camille
- Graduation Speech : Education Is Not A Vital Aspect Of The Future
- Analysis Of George Orwell 's ' The Unicorn '