Bowling indicates that leadership within Christian community should be unique with distinct qualities and traits of an effective Christian leader. Todays leaders need to break the standardized leadership styles, especially in needed times in the life of the organization and lead with grace-full leadership with God being placed at the center of the person’s, work, and relationships. Grace-full leadership is concerning the heart and the character of a leader. It is doing the right thing that is people oriented and concerned with the spirit. Grace-full leaders are covenant and view people as ends, seek significance, and focus on the body. These leaders understand accountability, are followers as well as leader, interact rather than react, and maintain balance. Effective leadership is established by a leader’s dedication to life-long development. Developing leaders is not easy and an or...
... middle of paper ...
...gnize the contributions made by other people; however, they are first to take responsibility for any blame. Grace-full leaders empower people and consider empowering to be a leader’s obligation and job to coach people to bring out their full potential.
Effective leadership is founded by a leader’s dedication to life-long development. The measure of leadership is not the quality of the head, but the tone of the body. Leadership is a concept of owing debt to the institution and it is about thinking of institutional heirs and stewardship. The final objective of Grace-full leadership leads to enhancing the life and effectiveness of the people and the organization for the betterment of the society. A Grace-full leader is servant leader, embracing humility, people’s heart and body and following Christ’s lead in making the world’s today, a better than yesterday.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The traffic accident problem facing my new team and I is both unique and challenging. Having received information from my predecessor, Capt Matthews, and the safety team, it is clear to me that we have a strong talent base and wing leadership that will support us; in short, we have all the resources to stop the trend in a timely manner. This paper will detail my planned interactions with the team members and wing commander within the context of the full-range leadership model (FRLM). Almost every facet of this model applies; therefore my analysis will begin by applying transactional FRLM principles to the whole team, followed by tailored approaches based on the individual personalities.... [tags: Full Range Of Leadership Model]
1219 words (3.5 pages)
- ... Starting with the introduction of the journal, there is a since of urgency for anyone who reads it to take brave look of how to be a leader on fire for God in hard and difficult times. What Rhee wants us to know about the author of Hebrews is how he points out all of the misdoings of being a Christian in age where it was not popular to be a Christian. This is proven in the time of two Roman Empires, Claudius and Nero. You can see how the followers were everyday people living an everyday life but who were connected to an extra ordinary God who gave them salvation to live through their difficult and estranged life.... [tags: faith, leadership, christ, journal]
675 words (1.9 pages)
- This paper will explain how Full-Range Leadership Model (FRLM) concepts apply to the current safety situation as well as how I plan to employ these concepts to conduct team-building within the safety office and across the wing to address the traffic-accident trend. Additionally, I will identify the information my team will need to address this trend and our desired goals and measurements we will use to reverse it. To begin, it is readily apparent that there is a trend of off-base automobile accidents involving service members and/or their dependents.... [tags: Leadership]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- During the past eight months this wing has endured a horrific string of safety accidents resulting in the death or serious injury of multiple individuals. Unfortunately service members and/or dependents have been identified as the root cause. As the new Chief of the Wing Safety office this is my number #1 priority. I cannot solve this problem alone and will rely heavily on my team. This paper will explain how I analyzed the current environment using the Full-Range Leadership Model (FRLM) as well my plan to build them back up using the same model.... [tags: Military Leadership]
1154 words (3.3 pages)
- Full range leadership theory. Effective (FRLT) Full Range leadership theory is described as putting together of transformational and transactional models (Bass & Avolio, 1994, 1997, 1999, 2004). Transformational leadership stresses on the relationship between the leaders and subordinate and workplace situations that result to surpassing expectations. By the application of FRLT, SAHC leaders will effectively manage the MDCs facing the leadership. According to Mhoon-Walker (2013), stimulating inducement, intellectual encouragement, and customized deliberation are three features of transformational leadership utilized to motivate subordinate performance.... [tags: Leadership, Management]
1201 words (3.4 pages)
- Maria Full of Grace, written and directed by Joshua Marston, is a film portraying the Colombian drug trade. Marston being born in the U.S, includes some international socially fragile aspects within this film. He shows the globalization of the flower and drug trade, within Colombia. Incidentally showing the globalization of the film industry as well. As this film reaches towards a specific audience who are sentimental to the negative activities in the global south. Marston includes an unrealistic portrayal about immigrants in America.... [tags: Joshua Marston, Film Analysis, Drug Trade]
1186 words (3.4 pages)
- I have a lot of experience in many things from education, customer service so forth and to end with parenting, so I have several styles of influence, power and leadership and all of which I have used, just not in this order. To influence is the capacity of the power of a person’s things in which they may be compelling force or able to produce effects and actions. Power means the ability to act or the capability of doing to accomplish something, as in the lecture power is the ability to marshal resources.... [tags: Management, Leadership, Full-time]
1007 words (2.9 pages)
- Alias Grace Based on a notorious double murder in Canada in the1840's, the novel Alias Grace tells the story of a pretty 16 year-old servant girl who conspired with a ranch hand to kill their employer and his mistress and escape with their belongings. They were captured in several days, and later, in a much-publicized trial, found guilty of premeditated murder. The young man, James McDermott, was sentenced to death, and the girl, Grace Marks, narrowly escaped it. Alias Grace begins after the murderess has served 8 years in prison. The death of Nancy Montgomery, Kinnear's housekeeper and mistress, has been disregarded as both villains had already been sentenced to de... [tags: Alias Grace]
1332 words (3.8 pages)
- Character Analysis of Othello In the play Othello, the character of Othello has certain traits which make him seem naive and unsophisticated compared to many other people. This is why Iago, to get his just rewards uses him as a scapegoat. Iago told Roderigo, " O,sir, content you. I follow him [Othello] to serve my turn upon him "(I, i lines 38-9). Iago is saying, he only follows Othello to a point, and upon reaching it he will not follow him any longer. Iago has opened my eyes to see the real meaning of deceit.... [tags: GCSE Coursework Shakespeare Othello]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- Using the themes we have examined in this course discuss the situation of the children in Jonathan Kozol's Amazing Grace. Who defines them as 'other'. How. What makes them feel like 'nobodies'. What makes them feel like 'somebodies'. What is the role of religion in this daily struggle for human dignity. Drugs, violence, prostitution, pollution, infestation, and sickness of all kinds are present in South Bronx, New York. Unfortunately, children are surrounded and involved in all these problems and more.... [tags: Race relations amazing grace report]
799 words (2.3 pages)
- Nurse Sensitive Quality Indicators Of Inpatient Rehab Unit
- The Effects Of Climate Change On Earth
- Benefits Of Hiring Contract Labor Workers At The Asian Country
- Advantages Of Currency Derivative Trading
- John Locke : Morality Of Laws And Rights
- The Homelessness Has Gained Mass Attention Throughout The World