Web design is a process of conceptualizing, planning, and building a collection of electronic files. It determines the layout, structure, text styles, images, graphics, colors, and use of interactive features that deliver pages to site visitors. The degree of customization included in the website design will determine the speed and cost of getting the site up and running. The web development process can be divided into three main components: server-side coding, client-side coding and database technology (Design Your Website, 2014).
Nowadays, internet access is not limited to just laptops or desktop computers. Instead, with the advent of mobile devices, more and more users are accessing the internet using a diverse array of gadgets—and screen resolutions. As a result, the importance of having a website that performs well across multiple devices, like smartphones an...
... middle of paper ...
...your website. Adaptive web design may probably hurt your terms with search engines. For example, an article that is available at yoursite.com/nice-article will also be available at m.yoursite.com/nice-article. Most search engines do not appreciate identical content across multiple URLs, so it can be argued that adaptive design is not as SEO-friendly as responsive design. However, I feel that this might just be a matter of perception—the identical-content-across-multiple-URLs-is-evil rule generally applies to sites that copy content from other sites. Maybe search engine bots are smart enough to figure out that m.yoursite.com is an mobile-friendly variant of yoursite.com—in any case, as already mentioned earlier in this article, Google has often professed its appreciation for responsive web design, so adaptive design does lag a bit behind in terms of SEO. (Uzayr, 2013)
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... With the inevitable need of internet sites for any website designing company Chennai, search for efficient net designers, is ever compelling. These professionals are needed in each field of business from massive firms to academics institutes, to little business to private uses. Here the web designer supposed to need knowledge in the HTML language and CSS. It contains domain name, perfect layout and hosting, design all kind of information can be handled in the certain sites. They are lots of jobs available for this career because lots of company is available in all over the world offering a web designing service for the customers or people can get a good experience towards it.... [tags: web, content, performance]
559 words (1.6 pages)
- Adaptive Responsive net design Nuwanthi KK Gamhewage Dakota kingdom college abstract on this research, I specifically focused on responsive and adaptive web layout that 's an critical topic in net developing international. right here, I described what an internet layout is and the way these responsive and adaptive web design became essential in net developing discipline. moreover, I provide blessings and disadvantages of each responsive internet layout and adaptive internet layout. by way of overview this research paper each person can get a valid information about web design in terms of adaptive web design and responsive net layout.... [tags: World Wide Web, Website, Web design, Internet]
1604 words (4.6 pages)
- INTRODUCTION Now is the technology era for in the world, many people live with technologies in their daily life. In general, technology meant knowledge of tools improve a pre-existing solution to a problem. There were so many habits of using technologies, like using computer to do documentation works, using social network to chat with friend in other country, until now using mobile devices to view web sites. Growth in mobile devices and smartphones had eased many people access Web pages. Normally, we use the computer or desktop to open a browser and visit to some websites.... [tags: internet technology]
1173 words (3.4 pages)
- As a candidate in the in the Instructional Technology program, I have engaged in a variety of field experiences that demonstrate my ability to synthesize and apply the content and professional knowledge, skills, and dispositions identified in the standards. For this reflection, I will reflect on my ability to facilitate the use of adaptive and assistive technologies to support the individual student learning needs of a 5th-grade student diagnosed with ADHD. In this field experience, I utilized digital tools to aid the student in fostering critical thinking and organizational skills by introducing the student to the digital apps Super Notes and myHomework and the interactive website, ReadWrit... [tags: Education]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- Psychology is the deliberation of the mind and behavior and it pursues to assimilate people by comprehending mental function and social behavior. It reconnoiters the neurobiological and physiological developments that can initiative cognitive functions and behaviors. However, which motivates to apprehend mental procedures that thrusts psychologists to learn about the normal and abnormal behavior. And how we people adapt to these behaviors. Which bring us to question how we differentiate between adaptive and abnormal behavior.... [tags: Culture, Psychology, Adaptive Behavior]
1083 words (3.1 pages)
- The vast content of the World-Wide Web is used by millions. Many users employs a search engine to begin their Web activity. The query is usually a list of keywords, and the result returned is also a list of Web pages that may or may not be relevant, typically pages that contain the keywords . The web of today lacks metadata which can be read by other computers. Metadata is data about data, such that, it would be possible to distinguish between 1984 (a number), 1984 (a date), 1984 (a film starring John Hurt) and Nineteen Eighty-Four (a novel by George Orwell).... [tags: web of tomorrow, search engine, query]
1040 words (3 pages)
- I. INTRODUCTION A web application is an application that uses an internet browser as the client. Examples include Gmail, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedInetc etc. Web applications are popular due to the commonality of web browsers allowing for relatively simple distribution and updates. Essentially, a web application can be run on any device with a web browser. However, the universality of the web browser poses a threat to the security of web applications. In 2013, 33% of disclosures were due to web application vulnerabilities .... [tags: authetication, authorization, critography]
1334 words (3.8 pages)
- Relentless innovation in the way businesses apply computing power to automate business processes has translated into incredible gains in just a few short decades. These innovations have had positive influence in the models used by businesses for delivering software applications to their users. The software application delivery models have evolved over the years starting with the on-premises application delivery whereby application software was installed and operated on a computer located on the premises of the software licensee, rather than at a remote facility.... [tags: Application software, Computer software]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- Abstract In this report, the author endeavours to present the how the security issues generally presented on the B2C web sites can assured by technical controls and educating customers. The report presents levels of end-to-end security components that include: physical system security, operating system security and network security. With advent of web applications that are now being used extensively for deploying e-commerce applications, author also presented the web security threat profile of web services that is currently an active research topic.... [tags: Web Security]
2555 words (7.3 pages)
- “If money is your hope for independence, you will never have it. The only real security a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability” – Henry Ford. I define myself as a student with high spirits of enthusiasm to learn and lead. I never had a satisfaction that can halt my education, since one goes keep on learning things, the need to learn more pop’s out. A person like me with high aim’s and aspirations always fetches to find a perfect platform to grab as much of knowledge as I can.... [tags: Sample Application Essay]
1045 words (3 pages)
- Is Eisenmenger Syndrome A Birth Defect That Severely Affects The Functionality Of Its Patient 's Hearts
- High School Vs. Middle School
- Impact Of Globalization On The United Kingdom
- Personal Statement : ' The Trinity '
- My Journey As A Mother
- Inflammation Of A Tendon And The Sleeve Of Tissue That Covers The Tendon Sheath