Whether you are a newcomer to the realm of digital commerce or a seasoned pro, you probably recognize the importance of a clean, clear and user-friendly website. Even if you sell world-class products, your business will suffer if you can 't easily configure your store and clients can 't easily navigate it. Fortunately, all five of these platforms are equipped with easy-to-use dashboards, and most of them have helpful setup wizards to guide you through the process of creating your store. Even with a straightforward dashboard, each platform has something different to offer in this area. For your convenience, here is a quick look at each platform 's usability level:
With a clean dashboard and clear directions, BigCommerce helps you build your site in minutes. You can also choose from a variety of coding options, allowing you to work with one that you can easily understand. Out of all the e-commerce options on the market, BigCommerce is one of the easiest platforms to use. Among many other utility features, its dashboard is equipped with modules for customizing your store and accepting credit cards. While it may not be a big deal to you, BigCommerce doesn 't have a drag-and-drop editor.
Volusion is equipped with a clean, simple dashboard, but it is one of the few e-commerce platforms that doesn 't have a setup wizard. In its place, however, it offers a separate website that contains links to different parts of the dashboard, each one giving step-by-step instructions on how to operate it. Most recently, Volusion added a series of helpful videos to further help users set up their stores and operate them once they 're established. While this platform has a fairly simple product-creation layo...
... middle of paper ...
...ere previously contracted with Volusion and Big Cartel. As for those who leave Shopify, they tend to flock to platforms like BigCommerce and other rising companies.
While Shopify is an excellent platform, there are many other options available with comparable features and prices. Each platform offers a unique set of features and benefits to help business owners create user-friendly stores. To find your perfect match, you need to consider each of their features and compare those to your particular needs. No one knows your business better than you, so only you can decide which platform is best for your company and clients.
If you are still undecided on a platform, take advantage of the free trials that are offered by many of these companies. This will allow you to experience the features firsthand before making a commitment to purchase anything.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Rationale: This design brief is intended to take into account the results of Heath’s VAST heuristic (relating to activities) (1989, in Elliott-Burns, 2003) and a selection of Lackney’s Design Principles (n.d.). Hennah’s (2007) concepts of traffic flow and layout will be incorporated. The design will also consider the requirements of integrating a guided inquiry pedagogy. The users of the space will also be given the opportunity to take part in the process. Heath’s VAST heuristic offers a “rich alternative” (p7, 1989, as cited in Elliott-Burns, 2005) to a checklist approach to designing and can be used to evaluate a learning space and lead to the design of a new one.... [tags: Design Brief]
2158 words (6.2 pages)
- Needless to say, I LOVE Digital Marketing. Not because it 's how I make my living, but because I believe in its benefits of promoting a business. Whether posting on social media, creating email campaigns or refining your website, there is no quicker and more efficient way to obtain sales leads. Now that marketing has gone digital, we can take advantage of the consistent enhancements to current digital tools as well as the introduction of entirely new applications. This is great as most, if used right, will end up increasing brand awareness which generates new leads translating into higher profits.... [tags: Social network service, Social media, Twitter]
1676 words (4.8 pages)
- ‘The Matrix’ - A Non Linear Narrative The main focus of the first assessment was that of non linear multi narrative storytelling through digital media. The importance of structure in digital storytelling is emphasised by Miller (2004, pp 114) “In a work of digital storytelling, the structure not only supports the narrative and gaming elements but also helps determine the nature of the interactivity”. It was from this, that I realised how important it would be to structure my narrative effectively so that the user could enjoy the experience as much as possible.... [tags: Digital Media]
1974 words (5.6 pages)
- Background The word “Phubbing” is a combination of the words phone and snubbing. Although it was originally believed that Alex Haigh, a student at Melbourne, created this word when he designed the “Stop Phubbing” website, the word was created in May of 2012 by the McCann advertising agency. The advertising agency created the word “Phubbing” to raise consumer interest and up sales of their new dictionary that was going to be released, the Macquarie dictionary. Shortly after the announcement of this new word it was trending on social media and various other websites.... [tags: Mobile phone, Personal digital assistant]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- Introduction Digital learning is defined as learning through digital devices such as computers, tablets, or smart phones over the Internet. It is also known by other names, such as virtual learning, online learning, e-learning, distance learning, or continuing education. Digital learning was first introduced as “Computer Assisted Learning Center” in 1982 . The first online course was introduced by “Computer Assisted Learning Campus” in 1994, in which students can take courses over the web .... [tags: Digital Devices, Computers, Tablets, Phones]
1485 words (4.2 pages)
- Historicizing Memory: A battle for meaning I. Introduction Since the 1990s, memory studies have become a popular field regrouping specialists of increasingly diverse intellectual expertise. German scholar Aleida Assmann posits that this investment in studying memory can be explained by various factors such as the legacies of great tragedies in the twentieth century (most notably the Holocaust), the fall of “grand narratives” (hastened by the end of the Cold War and the democratisation of former Communist states in Eastern Europe) and by the digital revolution which has challenged previous ways of communication and sharing information.... [tags: Meaning of life, Sociology, Vichy France, Memory]
2010 words (5.7 pages)
- Cybercrime and social media are two major global problems that impact society. Today, are more accessible to computers and the Internet than in years prior. Nonetheless, perpetrators attack social media with illegal activity to facilitate their crime. There are different strategies or practices by various countries to combat cybercrime. However, identity theft, cyberbullying and phishing are three major type of cybercrimes which are impacting social networking websites. Many factors play right into the advantage of identity theft through social media.... [tags: Social network service, MySpace, Identity theft]
996 words (2.8 pages)
- Review of Related Literature Digital Natives in Education Digital natives or digital learners absorb material best when connected to digital devices. These students are thought to be the generation of electronic multi-taskers and fast-paced learners. Digital natives can understand and use technology to engage in multiple activities at once. (Dicheva, Dichev, Agre, & Angelova, 2015) Marc Premsky, the creator of the term digital native, states that this is the first generation, which has had access to new technologies since birth.... [tags: Motivation, Game, Digital, Video game]
1274 words (3.6 pages)
- The Future of Emerging Digital Media and Its Impact on Marketing Innovation in information technologies has thrust humankind into an era of democratic media in which almost everyone can have immediate access to news and information, and become creators and contributors in the journalistic enterprise. As a result, news now moves in unconventional ways with unpredictable consequences. In the dawn of Web 2.0, viral marketing is presenting a new medium for brand exposure and a new definition of marketing.... [tags: Digital Media Technology]
1869 words (5.3 pages)
- In these days of time, operating business firms through digital technology is essential to stay competitive in the business market. There are foundations when it comes to doing business within companies to survive. It is very important for companies to stay with their competitors or surpass them through information technology. There are strategic opportunities and advantages business organizations can strived for; if they implement the right steps within the organization. Just like anything in life, there are some issues or problems that can be address when dealing with digital technology through business firms.... [tags: digital technology, information management]
1043 words (3 pages)