One of the main benefits of a business degree is its adaptability to the real world. Unlike a specialized degree, a business degree can help you open your career in many different industries, which can help when pursuing a job right after graduation. As you earn your degree in business you are required to take a variety of different level courses where you will develop a variation of skills and experience that can be applied to jobs in almost all industries. These industries include manufacturing, healthcare, finance, insurance, public administration, education services, information, retail, administrative and wholesale trade. According to Tilus, all of these industries put together provide more than 85% of employment opportunities. Having this type of flexibility is something many college students cannot brag about.
Not only will you walk out of college with ma...
... middle of paper ...
...n help pay for your family. Knowing that you are going to be able to support yourself and your loved ones is one of the main reasons why you attend and graduate college. With a promising growth rate and high salary, how could you not get a degree in business?
Overall, choosing to major in business is the best way to fulfill all of your personal and financial needs for your future and happiness. If you continue to pursue the major that you are currently studying I strongly advise you to think about the benefits of becoming a business major. Business degrees allow jobs in many different industries, different specializations for each career goal, benefits to your personal life and a promising growth rate. A business degree can unravel a world of opportunities while providing you the gratification of supporting your loved ones and inventing a better life for yourself.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- With the world expanding we will need to keep everything on track. The baby boomers are about to rentier and that’s means a lot of jobs are about to become fur for the grab. Meany baseness with will need people to feel in the missing spots. They say money does not make the world turn round but more people are thinking like, that so they will want people to make their dollar work harder for them. Not only does a budget analyst keep track of the money they also make and form the budget. Budget analyst construct the budget transfer money and rearrange the old budget seeing where money need to be taken away and put at to provide a large profit, therefore, identifying the education requirements,... [tags: Academic degree, Higher education]
1150 words (3.3 pages)
- It is estimated that only 27% of U.S. college graduates have a job that is related to their college degree. Many adults agree that college was a very important time in their lives and that it greatly shaped their future. The failure to complete a college degree can lead us down the wrong path and decrease our quality of life, but in rare situations it may also inspire success. These are three of the results that occur when a student does not complete their degree. Without a college degree some people see no way to a good paying job.... [tags: Bachelor's degree, Academic degree, Diploma]
1108 words (3.2 pages)
- Getting a degree The goal for any person going into college whether they are coming out of high school or the person who is going back to school later in life is obtaining a college degree. For every person going to college there are different reasons for their choice to get that degree such as, wanting a better life for themselves and their families or they simply just want to enjoy the college atmosphere and the four to six years that they attend. Being able to obtain a degree from a college or university, attracts those who want to get out of the situation that they are in by getting the diploma.... [tags: University, Academic degree, Bachelor's degree]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- Why I Would Like to Obtain a Graduate Degree and How I Plan to Utilize My Degree Upon Completion of the Program I am interested in getting a Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources because this is an area that I am very passionate about. Getting a graduate degree in Human Resources is the perfect way to help, and get to know a diverse group of people within an organization. In my essay, I am going to go over my personal and professional goals, academic experience, work/other experience, personal qualities, and discuss why I chose Bethel University and the plans I have once I obtain my graduate degree.... [tags: Bachelor's degree, Academic degree]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- ... Technology has developed massively over time and ICT is strongly significance on the industry today. I’m currently completing my studies in Little Ilford School; I have been predicted A’s and B's for my GSCEs the following GCSEs that I chose were: Religious Education, History and French. For my Religious Education GCSE I obtained an 'A' and now aim to achieve not just ‘A’s but, A*s for my GCSEs. As being an indomitable and motivated person I have high expectation for myself therefore, I set myself goals which are achievable and create a pathway for me to successful achieve my aims.... [tags: motivation, creativity, school, work]
536 words (1.5 pages)
- ... I’m currently completing my studies in Little Ilford School; I have been predicted A-C's for my GSCEs. The GCSEs that I chose were: Religious Education, History and French. For my Religious Education GCSE I obtained an 'A' and now strive to achieve not just ‘A’s but, 'A*'s for my other subjects. Being an indomitable and motivated person I have high expectation for myself therefore, I set myself goals which are achievable and create a pathway for me to be successful in the future. During my time in secondary school, my skills have payed off at various occasions for example: due to my hard work and effort I was amongst the few people chosen to go to France in Year 8, which was one of the m... [tags: career choices and opportunities]
578 words (1.7 pages)
- “I am not sure what I'll do, but – Well, I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow, I want to live where things happen on a big scale.” --- F.Scott Fitzgerald Reflecting the above thought, a Graduate in Bachelor of Business Administration from IBS-Hyderabad now with a dream to fulfill the constant urge to learn and acquire knowledge takes pride in applying for the Masters of Science in Marketing at Canada's one of the prestigious Institutes, John Molson School of Business.... [tags: college education, career choice]
783 words (2.2 pages)
- Teaching: It Chose Me What inspired me to be a teacher. In the back of my mind, I think I’ve always wanted to be a teacher. Although I wasn’t always particularly fond of going to school early in my life, I always, it seemed, really liked my teachers. I didn’t like being away from home when I was in elementary school and a lot of times I would cry and want to go home, but my teachers would talk with me and help calm me down and then I would be okay for a while. Looking back, I appreciate the way they helped me through those "bad" days.... [tags: Reflective Writing Education Essays]
1035 words (3 pages)
- My Career Field of Business Administration As a child, have you ever been asked what do you want to be when you grow up. When I was little, all I ever wanted to do was open up my own dance company. I chose to study Business Administration because I love the feeling of being an in professional and sophisticated manner. I really feel as though choosing the business field was the best option I ever made for myself because I’m getting the opportunity to show many people out there how professional I can be and also the skills I have as a person.... [tags: Management, Business school]
842 words (2.4 pages)
- Businessman. Before World War I, Truman had lost money in mining and oil investments. In 1919, he and his friend Eddie Jacobson invested their savings in a men's clothing store in Kansas City. They worked hard, keeping the store open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., but the business failed during the severe recession that began in 1921. Truman worked about 15 years to pay the store debts. Political career Discouraged by the failure of the store, Truman decided to seek a career in politics. He received help from "Big Tom" Pendergast, the Democratic Party boss of Kansas City.... [tags: essays research papers]
931 words (2.7 pages)