Want to change the way you leverage social media for digital success this year? It’s time to evaluate your social media strategies, and differentiate great tactics from ones that have under-delivered. This evaluation is really important to come out with a unique social media strategy to rock the markets in 2016. There are a bunch of opportunities which can let you shine on the social media front. So let’s have a look at highly effective social media trends that will help you dominate the market in 2016.
Facebook and Pinterest, the two most renowned social media brands have adopted the concept of social commerce. With the "buy" button offered by both of these platforms, advertisers can sell their products through social media. In a sponsored post on Facebook and Pinterest by any advertiser, people are able to see a "buy" button. So people interested in any of the advertised product can simply buy them through social media platforms. This trend is fresh and expected to be adopted by all the social media platforms by the end of 2016. This feature can really bring great conversions to the brands and transform social media platforms into commerce magnets.
In 2015, content was the king of social media and digital marketing strategies. But with the New Year rollicking ahead, video content is expected to witness substantial growth. To utilize the video trend perfectly in your marketing strategies, various types of videos can be used, for instance, explainer videos, educational videos and entertainment videos. It is up to you how you decide to put your social marketing ideas in videos and then present those to your audience. Relevant video...
... middle of paper ...
...showcase how desktop traffic has been overtaken by mobile traffic. And in 2016 it is fair enough to assume a greater surge in the numbers. No wonders, marketers consider it a must for to have a site or app compatible with mobile devices.
For a business, a customer’s review is an important asset because it arms the company with the capability to attract another prospect without investing any marketing or advertisement dollars. So it is important to keep track of your customers through various social media channels and encourage them to leave reviews for your product/services. Trusted reviews in turn enhance the credibility of a business, as people looking for any product or service never forget to take cues from existing reviews.
These are the critical social media trends that every CMO or digital marketing manager would do well to keep a track of.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Top 5 Concerns Making Every Social Media Marketer Bang Their Heads on the Table What if you could just read the minds of social media marketers to discover where they stand when it comes to promoting their brands or products across social media platform. How helpful would it be to perceive how your competitors are handling social media platforms, their time commitment, and measurement. Well, social media marketing is like a blessing in disguise. But, having little knowledge could shatter your marketing strategies into pieces.... [tags: Social media, Marketing]
1529 words (4.4 pages)
- If it seems as though the world of social media marketing has already changed dramatically in the last year or so, that may be nothing compared to what we will see in the coming year. Below, we explore five upcoming trends with the power to change how you approach your social media marketing strategy. Reduced Organic Reach Facebook was simply the first in what is certain to be a long line of reduced organic reach. In the past, marketers were accustomed to leveraging the power of social media for free.... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Marketing strategy]
735 words (2.1 pages)
- Today’s economy is all about customer retention. Businesses want their customers to stick around and continue to purchase their products. For this to happen, marketers must strive for more customer engagement. Research shows that “87% of consumers who interacted with a company daily feel loyal to that company.” People want to know how your business works. “Customers are essentially not going to just be demanding conversations with brands, but in effect setting the agenda for these conversations.... [tags: Social media, Social media marketing]
1037 words (3 pages)
- Inbound Marketing – The Connecting Dots… Today when the world is moving towards digitalization, the level of awareness among customers is growing at a much faster pace; it is a need for the companies to be well versed with the new marketing and sales techniques. The companies should create endless opportunities to enhance the sales growth and capture market share. They should believe in guiding and igniting them through the initial steps in this world of sales and marketing. Common demand generation approach that use different marketing techniques mostly use inbound include blogs, social media, videos, webinars, newsletters, and whitepaper -- content-driven resources like weekly emails camp... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Internet marketing]
1032 words (2.9 pages)
- The Importance of Social Media in the World of Business Through these past years, social media has taken communication to a new level worldwide and, new technology has taken place at the beginning of this century. In this generation, social media has become an important part of people’s daily life around the world. Social media is defined as online websites, and applications that users use to share content on the internet. Some of the popular social media tools, and sites includes: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and many others.... [tags: Social media, Twitter, Facebook, Internet]
1196 words (3.4 pages)
- Social media networks are communities of people who typically share a common behaviour, idea, interest or activity. A social network indicates a graph of relationships (social familiarities) within a group of individuals (people, organisations). Social networking sites have increased in the last decade. The most popular social networks include Facebook, MySpace and LinkedIn. They facilitate communication by providing a variety of ways for users to interact with each other like e-mail or instant message.... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Social network service]
981 words (2.8 pages)
- Peer-To-Peer Marketing: Social Media “Given that teens now spend so many hours surfing the Web, and far fewer hours watching television than previous generations, it’s not surprising that intense peer-to-peer promoting has emerged and flowered online” (Quart 39). These words of Alissa Quart from Branded: The Buying and Selling of Teenagers perfectly describe the evolution of marketing, which is now known as social media marketing. Social media is an electronic communication system in which people create online communities to share information, personal messages, and other content.... [tags: Social media, Social network service, Facebook]
1744 words (5 pages)
- Instagram is one of the most popular social media websites. It is unique as this is a site where you do not use words or phrases for communication; instead pictures and high-quality images are posted and talked about. Visual marketing is among the most popular internet marketing trends now, and Instagram fulfills that criterion at its best. Many internet users and brand owners use Instagram for promoting their products and marketing their services so that they can communicate effectively with their customers.... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Social media marketing]
1046 words (3 pages)
- 4 Ways to Make Sure Your Social Media Content Schedule Works A social media manager managing a company’s social media accounts can very well understand how dynamic it is to manage them. It’s very crucial to keep pace with the changing algorithm updates, and deliver the influential contents which followers can enjoy and find relevant to them and their interest. Also, it’s important to give the most engaging contents to keeping pace with the follower trends and interests. For sure, social media management is quite time consuming, and demands a lot of care and maintenance to ensure that actions remain significant in developing social media platforms, but it’s crucial for the marketers to give t... [tags: Social media, Social network service, Facebook]
1027 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction Technology has transformed the world as we know it and our lives at present are considerably different than our ancestors. The use of electronic devices and especially with combination of internet has become almost a necessity. Over the past decade, internet usage has been significantly influenced by the use of social media and it radically transformed the use of internet. Understanding the impact of social media on personal, social and also institutional level can utilize it efficiently.... [tags: Social Media Marketing]
1313 words (3.8 pages)