Businesses create corporate missions which define their existence as well as their roles which remains an altered over duration of time and mainly covers three main areas which are customer groups, needs and technology changes. Into the bargain, businesses have visions which define what they want to achieve over time hence providing guide lines as well as inspiration to what the organization is aiming at in a given period of time. Business vision is largely affected by the leading group, if the executives live in a world of hallucinations the business will be in high heights of achieving its vision.
There are number of things that should be put into consideration when marketing your product to make sure it will give the maximum sales possible. Start by looking after the customers who are interested in reading your book or similar books, after their identification sell your book to them. Study the people whom you relate with in order to select the group which loves re...
... middle of paper ...
...eting being a business function that needs identification and target of customers. There are four P’s which need to be considered to enhance marketability:
These are goods and services that a business provides for sale to the targeted market where quality, designing, customer service and subsequent after sale service should be of a high class.
This affects the sales person in order to move to the right places with high density of people in order to increase the number of sales.
This refers to the amount of money the customer has to pay to own the kindle book. Customers tend to buy the products with discounts and also are at low price.
This refers to the act of campaigning for your kindle book to the customers so that you can increase the number of sales. This will go hand in hand with advertising and also direct sale promotions.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Strategic Planning Marketing Process An organization must use a strategic marketing process to distribute its marketing mix resources to reach its target markets. The elements of a proper marketing mix are price, product, place, and promotion. They are the four P’s of the marketing process (Goi, 2009) Good understanding of the marketing mix is important for an organization. When a company is developing a marketing plan, it must consider each element. Just as important is an understanding how to use the element in the marketing process.... [tags: Marketing]
761 words (2.2 pages)
- A marketing plan is a comprehensive outline of the organization overall performance and success whose main aim is to provide business solutions by creating awareness to the customers expected. A Market plan can be operated under two different categories which involves strategic planning and tactical planning. Strategic planning involves the process of the organization creating its direction and making decisions that either affects the consumer directly or indirectly. Tactical planning involves taking of the organization strategic plans and creates short term actions to be met.... [tags: Marketing, Sales, Marketing plan]
1057 words (3 pages)
- An Overview of Market Segmentation: basis, evaluations and issues It was pointed out by researchers that business from all industry sectors uses market segmentation in their marketing and strategic planning nowadays. (Dibb, 1998, p.394) Among marketing activities, marketing segmentation is virtual for company success. Researchers have found that the companies without a clear idea of the nature of the target segment the firm using a ‘scatter-shot approach ' to marketing strategic decision making are with little chance to success.... [tags: Marketing, Market segmentation, Marketing research]
1448 words (4.1 pages)
- Introduction Due to immense technological advancements and globalization of businesses all over the world, everything seems to change dramatically including marketing planning function within a company. These two factors among others have forced companies to adopt more flexible marketing strategies in order for them to gain a competitive advantage. Zinkhan & Pereira (1994) note that marketing planning is a sub-set of strategic planning within a company is integral to the success or failure of the company.... [tags: strategic planning, marketing strategiy]
2033 words (5.8 pages)
- Introduction A marketing planning is very essential for clothing retailing like Nelson Professional clothing. A marketing plan is an overall plan for the business of any company. A well defined marketing plan is the foundation of a well-written marketing plan. Although a marketing plan has a list of full actions, a marketing plan without a sound strategic foundation is of little use. A marketing planning is a inclusive blueprint which outlines an overall marketing efforts. A good marketing mix can be helpful to realize the marketing process.... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, Management]
1403 words (4 pages)
- Strategic planning is a process where companies should identify tactics that help achieve their long-term objectives. Any marketing activities that a company spends time and money on should be tied back to an overall objective. A strategic business will complete a situation analysis that compares how they are performing compared to their competition. They will look at their environment, including technological, cultural, legal, and financial factors. By completing a SWOT analysis, a company can make better identify the specific objectives they hope to achieve.... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, Social media]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- The events industry in the UK is one of the most flourishing and lucrative industries in the country. In 2014, the UK events economy had an estimated worth of £39.1bn and employed the equivalent of 430,000 full time jobs. Beyond the statistics, it is important to establish creative and effective management strategies across the event production, planning and operational board, without these, the aforementioned statistics would not be possible to achieve. The essay will identify the absolute necessity of strategic planning and management, health and safety, risk, and financial management, through to the planning and operational processes crucial to the survival of the industry.... [tags: Management, Strategic planning]
1041 words (3 pages)
- What does it take to keep a company moving forward at a steady pace, in a forward direction and being successful at every twist or turn. Strategic planning will help any organization achieve their goals and also planning strategically will help them achieve them at a faster rate. A strategic plan according to the book Strategic Management by Ryszard Barnat states that it provides direction for an organization’s mission, objectives, and strategies. It defines the action steps by which a company intends to attain strategic goals, which also includes decisions that can greatly change the character or direction of the organization.... [tags: Strategic planning, Management, Strategy]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- Introduction Northcentral University’s –Executive Concepts in Business Strategy (2011) defines strategic management as “the process by which a firm manages the formulation and implementation of a strategy” (p. 1628). A strong strategic management plan involves 9 key elements: 1) Marketing 2) Workforce and operational management 3) Organizational Structure 4) International operations 5) Financial Accounting Management 6) Compliance and Legal Considerations 7) Internal control and evaluation 8) Information technology 9) Leadership.... [tags: marketing, management, legal considerations]
2017 words (5.8 pages)
- • INTRODUCTION There is no doubt strategy development is a tough and timely process, however, the strategy implementation across the organisation is considered even more problematic and challenging. No business strategy can be succeeded without effective execution. In the real market, the majority of managers are more informed and experienced for the strategy development other than strategy execution. This essay addresses some of the key challenges and barriers of strategy implementation. Most of the theories and recommendations which have been explained in the management literature are limited to the requirements for planning and designing a fitting strategy.... [tags: Strategic planning, Strategic management]
1194 words (3.4 pages)
- Working At A Selective Enrollment School
- Questions On Ethical Issues : Metaethical Theory, Objectivism And Non Objectivism
- Delta Flight : Business Worldwide With 503 Urban Centers With 94 Nations
- Diet And Exercise For Fight Obesity
- William Bradford And The Massachusetts Bay Colony
- The Presidential Election Of President And The Suez Canal