Another good aspect to having the parking area set up in this nature is random checks of merchandise. The manned parking area employee will randomly check merchandise receipts against the product that was purchased. Have you ever been to Sam’s Club or a department store where they check your receipt before you exit? Well this would be no different and would add yet another checks and balances to the external security for my shop. Having a parking lot that operates in this way will give the customer a safe environment for their vehicle. All my customers can walk away from their vehicle and feel comfortable to shop and not worry about their vehicle.
All doors will have a sensor on them for only authorized entry purposes. This is another reason an employee or myself will control entry. All my employees will get a professional badge that has a chip that is scanned in front of the door allowing entry and exit. This will ensure customers do not try and leave without being monitored. According to Phil Seibert (2011), no more forgetting to secure...
... middle of paper ...
...hing a good auto shop needs is personal information getting hacked and losses being added in this fashion. With all these measures in place it seems to be making a well round in depth package for preventing losses for my shops.
This was a great journey in understanding external threats and how to provide sound countermeasures. Remember a lot more will need to go into providing a safe and secure environment to work in. Not only work in, but to keep all my items secure and without fear of external threats. Going home at night and not worrying about all the items in my shop is so important to me. The measures I have put in place have worked and will continue to work as long as I keep things running as planned. Never let your guard down and remember to invest your efforts in providing the best countermeasures for a threat that can strike at any time.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Mandating Parking Fees at DACC Undergraduates at DACC will be forced to pay, 200 dollars a year for parking permits. The scholars that will be effected by having to pay the high parking permit expenses are in rage. Examining other nearby colleges parking permit policies should increase the awareness of unfairness. Students will be more accepting of the fees if, the fees are going towards a parking garage. The Administrative staff plans on employing the payment fees for their own financial gain.... [tags: Parking, Parking space, Parking lot, Fee]
1050 words (3 pages)
- ... The participation was voluntary and they were clearly informed as to the topic, procedure and ethical considerations of the project. All participants were mature males and African, but not necessarily South African, some were from other African countries. All the participants could speak English which was the language of the study. Not all participants could read and write. Methodology This study will follow a quantitative research approach. Qualitative research is used to collected results that can be standardised to the specific group of people in question (parking attendants).... [tags: average earnings, car theft prevention]
2067 words (5.9 pages)
- Parking Deck Project of University The University of ________________ has been confronted with claims of parking shortages over the past several years. Many of these claims were not supported by any facts or figures that explained the cause of the parking shortages. In fact, some of the claims of insufficient parking were based on students not being able to locate parking spaces in the parking lots adjacent to their first class. Due to recent and projected enrollment increases, there now exist a genuine parking shortage.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
1256 words (3.6 pages)
- Parking at BSU, Possible or Not With the diversity of students that attend the University, there are a variety of challenges and advantages that are unique to each sector. Parking on the Boise State University Campus can be a difficult and frustrating but with a little bit of help and information, you can maneuver your way anywhere. Parking is a function that is necessary and required by almost everyone that visits or uses the Boise State University campus. This may range from teachers to visitors to employees.... [tags: College]
1980 words (5.7 pages)
- ... The new parking lot will be designed to complement the existing concrete buildings in VIU. The Figure 2 shows that new parking spaces looks like. Moreover, it will have a circular/spiral entrance that leads to four parking levels. Each of these levels will be rectangular in shape and will accommodate 200 cars. The interior will be well lit with covered light fixtures powered in part by solar panels on the roof. This energy saving feature will be beneficial to VIU, for it signifies environment awareness of the need to be ‘power smart’.... [tags: needs for an over population of vehicles]
2008 words (5.7 pages)
- ... This caused unsatisfactory living conditions and the decline of property values within the neighborhood and the areas surrounding Callowill, Northern Liberties, Old City and Chinatown. The elimination of the blight, massive improvement to civil infrastructure and the expansion of new and existing industry in the area are vital to the prosperity of the neighborhood and city. The opening paragraphs depict the efforts that will be necessary to assure the success of the neighborhood and the city as a whole, these ideas for improvement on the surface are followed shortly by the underlying tone of redevelopment that would permeate throughout the project and haunt Callowhill long after the rede... [tags: the decline of Industry in an Industrial town]
1876 words (5.4 pages)
- Cruisers Merchants at a shopping center have turned in repeated complaints against teenagers cruising the mall parking lot, having said it creates overwhelming traffic on weekends. The City Merchants’ Association pressured city council to pass an ordinance against cruising, however, the definition of cruising is vague and open-ended. Police officers issued warnings before giving citations, but the situation has declined further due to rising hostilities between the teenagers and patrol officers.... [tags: Police, Constable, Shopping mall, Police officer]
1620 words (4.6 pages)
- 1. Introduction With the increase in infrastructure and the subsequent decrease in available land, especially in the more over populated areas such as the CBD, there has been a greater call for construction to move below ground. This has a number of advantages for the property owner such as providing parking or simply increasing the floor area of an existing building, but with this comes a number of challenges. It is a huge task to perform such large excavations without damaging of effecting the structural integrity of the building in question as well as the surrounding buildings.... [tags: diaphragm wall, guide wall]
2124 words (6.1 pages)
- The Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area, located along side Interstate 80 near East Chiles Road, is a remarkable place to discover and observe the vast amount of wildlife that is located in and around Davis and Sacramento. This area is an example of reconciliation ecology which is defined as the science of inventing, establishing, and maintaining new habitat to conserve species diversity in areas where humans are present. It is important for humans to be able to enjoy wildlife for education purposes, and the habitat, species, and human impact represent how reconciliation ecology has evolved overtime at the Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area.... [tags: Biodiversity, Conservation biology, Ecology]
1024 words (2.9 pages)
- Redevelopment of The Military Road Area Introduction ------------ There are 60,000 new homes needed in Northamptonshire at the moment; because of this high demand brownfield sites in towns are now carfully being used for development. I plan on redesigning the Millitary Road Triangle in the Boot and Shoe area of Northampton -a brownfield site- to make it a cleaner, more efficiant community with improved features and facilities. I hope to form a suitable envioroment for families with children of all ages by supplying activities and play equipment for toddlers to teenagers.... [tags: Papers]
1323 words (3.8 pages)