You can 't just go in there and hammer it out because you would bend that edge of the bracket and it 's not strong enough to be hammered. You can push it out because it’s the structure itself that is bent in. So, I clamp the pliers on the flat edge, you know, it 's hard to picture with me just talking about it, but I clamp the pliers on the flat edge and then pry that out with a wooden rod that I use and then I was able to push the bottom L shaped 90 straight back out without actually pushing the skin, like you are pushing the structure.
So, it is really effective for getting that damage out without jacking it all up and trying to push from the skin, you will never get there and not hammering and beating it all up. So, it 's really fast and really clean. Unfortunately, those Periscopes hang out for 24 hours on a replay and then they are gone. Well, if you are hearing this podcast, it 's gone already and you missed it. That is why, when you get the alert, you have to get on right now and that is what 's cool about it.
Shane: I know, it 's live.
Keith: Live and then live for 24 hours. You can 't comment on the replay, but you can tap the screen and add hearts.
Shane: I did not know that.
Keith: Yeah, hearts will count in the ...
... middle of paper ...
...just saying thank you for the opportunity to fix your car, it was a pleasure meeting you, if we can help you again, we hope you never need it, but if you do, we will be here.
In the meantime, if you wanted to leave us a review, this would be a great place to do it. Thanks again for your business or something like that. So, we are going to see how that goes, but to be quite honest in all transparency, I have not done anything like that in my company because we have got so much traction in the local market that once you get to a point in reviews, you kind of get a snowball effect and they just start multiplying by themselves and you don’t really need to do a lot. People tend to want to review things that are highly reviewed already, for some reason.
Shane: A lot of it, especially with you Keith, you 're big in the Yelp review. How many reviews do you have now
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Would you believe me if I told you the world was becoming flat. Well, it is, just not necessarily in the literal sense that you may be assuming. The recent advances in technology and communications have led to the rapid spread of globalization. This new level of connectivity is serving as the equalizer between “industrial and emerging market countries.” To put it bluntly, the gap between what we once thought were more highly developed nations and those less efficient, is shrinking at an incredible rate.... [tags: Business Strategic Management Globalization]
1627 words (4.6 pages)
- Americans has always been on the edge of the next creative wave. However, presently and in the future, America is being challenged. Due to outsourcing and the World Wide Web, countries around the world are able to compete with America like never before. As Thomas Friedman puts it in his book The World is Flat, “Flattened. I rolled that word around in my head for a while and then, in the chemical way that these things happen it just popped out: My God, he’s telling me the world is flat!” (Friedman p.... [tags: Education, History of education, Higher education]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- Photosynthetic yield acclimatization experiments were conducted on the free-living coralline alga Lithophyllum kotschyanum in-situ during November 2012 on subtidal areas (~1m deep) of Suleman Reef, Sinai Peninsula, Egypt (28°28.79’N, 34°30.83’E). The reef is characterised by a reef flat, crest and slope. The reef flat is 100m in width with a depth of 0.8m at high tide and is dominated by macroalgae including L. kotschyanum. At the edge of the reef flat, the reef crest is predominantly encrusted with Porolithon sp.... [tags: Photosynthesis, Oxygen, Algae]
1169 words (3.3 pages)
- Samsung phones for years has been upping the technology increase in their phones for people to have better usage of them so it will be forever entertaining and attention grabbing. The latest phone Samsung has to offer is the Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge. It is more cunning, sleeker, and easier to use ever than before; although, you will always have a rival creeping around the corner. The creeping rival is Apple’s latest phone, the iPhone 7 Plus. Both phones came out to be sold respectively with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Galaxy S7 for short) being released in March of this year (gsmarena.com , Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ) and the iPhone 7 Plus being released in September of this year (cnet.com, paragraph... [tags: Mobile phone, IPhone, YouTube, Apple Inc.]
1264 words (3.6 pages)
- "The Outcasts of Poker Flat" is a short story by Bret Harte about a western town that has banished a group of improper people. Local color is first shown in the beginning of the story when Harte talks about the people that will be banished later on in the story. Harte described the characters using familiar western types. The Duchess, a prostitute, another who had won the title of Mother Shipton, a witch, and Uncle Billy a suspected sluice robber and confirmed drunkard. The use of local color is shown as Harte describes the characters appearance.... [tags: essays research papers]
509 words (1.5 pages)
- I am summarizing an article called the Effect of Parametric Uncertainties, Variations, and Tolerances on Thermohydraulic Performance of Flat Plate Solar Air Heater by Rajendra Karwa and Shweta Baghel. The main focus of this article is about how solar energy is a renewable source. The most common collector of that source is a flat plate solar heater. A series of analysis were performed to determine which solar heater is more effective. Within their research, they used the most challenging methods to get the most accurate results for each heater.... [tags: Heat, Heat transfer, Wind]
734 words (2.1 pages)
- The Issue of Building Wind Turbines on the Edge of Sheffield In November 2003 it was announced that Sheffield city council were looking for sites on the edge of Sheffield for a wind farm. The site would be on the high moorland next to the Peak District where it is very windy. There would be 15 wind turbines. It is hoped that eventually Sheffield would produce all its own electricity and even have a surplus to sell. So should be a wind farm on the edge of Sheffield. What is wind power.... [tags: Papers]
801 words (2.3 pages)
- A movie’s success depends on how protagonists act. The same idea applies to a story; whether a story can attract people’s attention or not all depends on the character. People tell a story with a flat character makes readers easy to lose their attention. The same problem happens to me as well. A flat character is an uncomplicated character who does not have a substantial changes in the story. Compare to the flat character, a more complex character who have a dramatic changes in the story is called round character.... [tags: story, flat character, round character]
1400 words (4 pages)
- Girls on the Edge by Dr. Leonard Sax, is all about the things that are driving a crisis for girls. The book cites sexual identity, the cyberbubble, obsesssions, and environmental toxins as the four main factors. The book is 272 pages and was published by Basic Books in July of 2011 and sells for around 13 dollars for a paperback copy or 20 for the hardcover edition. The book begins with an explanation of teenagers and how they are different from the teenagers of 50 years ago. More and more teenagers are depressed, and on medication.... [tags: Girls on the Edge]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- Sex in Woman on the Edge of Time In Marge Piercy's book, Woman on the Edge of Time, sex plays a major role in both the utopia and the dystopia. The portrayal of sex in the novel comes from a feminist point of view. The main character, Connie, is caught between a utopian world and a dystopian world where the takes on sex are on different levels. By using a feminist approach, the two worlds of sex can be examined and contrasted. In the dystopia that is Connie's present life, sex is a painful and often a violent experience.... [tags: Woman on the Edge of Time Essays]
695 words (2 pages)