The chosen subject of choice is programming. The main reason for choosing programming is because ultimately I would like to be able to extend my knowledge on website development. I will learn the programming language php and incorporate it into web pages.
Our teacher Grayde Bowen is currently teaching us C++. We are starting with C++ because it is a stepping stone to more complex programming languages. The reason for starting with a basic programming language such as C++ is because it is quite easy to learn and will help grasp the basic concept of a language. The main purpose of learning any language is so that you can grasp the fundamental elements which hold the key to more complex programming languages in today’s computing world.
My current knowledge of this area of programming is in C++. I ...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The topics for week five consisted of labor unions, collective bargaining, and internal employee relations. The information presented about labor unions and collective bargaining were a good overview of topics I had already learned during my undergraduate coursework. The topic of internal employee relations provided me with a lot of relevant information that can be applied to many organizations. Of these main topics, the most influential subtopics included the bargaining process and disciplinary action.... [tags: unions, collective, bargainging, relation]
773 words (2.2 pages)
- 1. Expertise With over 25 years in the field of special education Dr. Friedlander brings a unique perspective to the field of assistive technology. Through the lens of a Licensed and Certified School Psychologist, Dr. Friedlander has worked with many children who present with learning differences who have benefited from the use of assistive technology. Dr. Friedlander is presently an Associate Professor of Education at the College of St. Elizabeth where he teaches graduate level courses in assistive technology and coordinates the Graduate Programs in Special Education.... [tags: Contract ]
1058 words (3 pages)
- Personal Learning Objectives Learning Objective Learning Tasks Timelines Goal 1: To learn Customer Relationship management as a profession • To dress, communicate and act professionally in the organization premises. • To communicate properly with supervisor for professional issues. • To observe and match the level of supervisor’s interactions agency staff and clients. • Effectively interact with field supervisor and other staff in the department. • Seek feedback from supervisor regarding progress in assuming professional role.... [tags: career opportunities and choices]
1151 words (3.3 pages)
- ... According to the United States history, in the year of 1985, the event called Iran –Contra Affair was the most controversial event to argue about it because it highlighted how the government validated the terrorist’s strategy and granted them their demands. The demand was to exchange the American hostages held in Lebanon for weapons. Some may proclaim that the government’s prime responsibility is to save lives and negotiation with terrorists is a must. Yes, the government is in charge of its own civilians but when the innocent lives’ are being threatened by illicit violence, negotiation is the last option.... [tags: iran contra affair, idelology, violence]
830 words (2.4 pages)
- I believe every student is entitled to a safe learning environment where they can reach their full potential academically and behaviorally. Students will reach their full potential in a positive learning environment. The positive learning environment will be established from the beginning of the year providing a lasting impact on the students academic, and behavior performance throughout the entire year. The positive learning environment will be a classroom setting, which allows students to feel welcomed, safe, and important on daily basis allowing learning to occur to its fullest potential.... [tags: potential, academic, expectations, plan]
2344 words (6.7 pages)
- The case is about conflict between Dr Doe (Doe) and drugs companies. Dr Doe is a highly-brain powered scientist. He just appraised with Noble Prize in medicine for what he had done in the development of highly effective drug to prevent the common cold. Giant Drug Company is interested to hire Doe. Francis Stein (Stein), the president of this company has been negotiated with Doe to market a new drug. However, the competitor, MARK Drugs company also interested in hiring Doe, since this occurred, the case became debatable.... [tags: contract negotiations, counter offer, salary]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- Negotiation for having a raise: The plan for having a promotion in the work field is a rough task. The process of me presenting this to top management would be able to know what the skills are needed for the next position. Provide proof to head management that one is ready for the next position. One should be able to predict to questions that will be asked. Lastly, one should able to present in a professional manner to head, to convince them why the position really matters, According to page 66, our text book refers to the skill of not to say yes to the first offer.... [tags: promotion, negotiation, counteroffer]
1165 words (3.3 pages)
- In order for Barry to bring a successful legal action against Sarah he would have to prove the following main points of law. 1, There was a valid and current offer 2, Acceptance of a valid offer was received by Sarah. 3, The first two points occurred in the correct manner, and the offer was accepted resulting in a binding contract. The sequence of events and the resulting points of law were as follows On Monday Barry contacted Sarah, his sister to discuss IT needs as this is her area of expertise.... [tags: advertisement, dealing, business, contract]
989 words (2.8 pages)
- Budget The budget is projected over three quarters as indicated below. Additional monetary resources will budgeted in accordance with long-term phased implementation plan. Quarter Projected Budget Projected Profit/Loss Projected Website Rank 1 $90,000 ($22,000) 39 2 $50,000 $210,000 22 3 $65,000 $407,000 13 Resources Primus Securities will hire technology professionals. The technology team will initially include a system administrator, webmaster, and a maintenance programmer, and it should be expanded as necessary in the future.... [tags: Business Plan Development]
1757 words (5 pages)
- Introduction Definition A contract is any legally binding agreement that is made between two parties. In the legal system an agreement must be between two people or more parties whereby the agreement must be entered voluntarily. In the agreement a lawful object must feature in and should create legal obligations which may either be one or more between the parties coming into an agreement. In the legal system, for a contract to become, it must involve two elements which are namely offer and acceptance.... [tags: Contract Law ]
2209 words (6.3 pages)