My working hours were the same time ( Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday between 9AM - 4PM ) as the classes I wanted to take, I was unable to go to school. My host family do not want me to use the car. This leaves me with no car to go to school. If I want to take a bus or train It is hard to find stations near me or I need to ask the host family to take me there and I have to go alone no friend. When I take a class in Siverbay I have friends to go with me. We are taking a Concord bus from Portland , Maine to Boston and Boston to Albany. After that we take the taxi to Century House. we sit in the car 6-8 H. and bus ticket not expensive just $50. Actually if I go to take a class in college, I need to pay $500-$1000/3cradit or over. Host family pay for my school 500/6 cradit . That means it is not enough, but for Siverbay I pay just $295/3 cradit 36-45 hours. I thought this was a good price for the Au pair weekend course. I am trying to practice my English Language as I 'm always listening, writing, speaking, reading and thinking. I think I am better now than before I came to America, but I am still thinking in my first language and have to translate to English language. I know that thi...
... middle of paper ...
...u do not have to care whatever make you upset or unhappy because when you back to your country this is a your where your dream success” They can share idea and talk about the future. Teacher can suggest them. it is a good question and easy, but sometime it is hard to answer.
You should add the sport. it is not just from the USA. I mean sport from our country .What kind of sport it is popular in your country. When I came to USA. I try to understand football (It is not soccer ) and baseball, but it is hard to understand.
you should add topic food from your our country and place you are recommending. I like to learn how to cook and I think food come with culture and life style
you should add topic how to talk care the kid when they cry or do not listen to you
I plan to Contact with my friend from another contry becous I like to travel and meet new people.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “C’mon, Jake. We’re going to be late!” I yelled at my far behind brother. “As fast as I can, sis.” The thing is, we’re heading on our first trip to Paris. Jake is going to leave for a few months to go back to the army for his shift as a Special Forces candidate. “Flight 54 to Toulouse, France now boarding. Plane doors close in eight minutes!” The loud woman’s voice echoed through the gigantic, busy building. As soon as we made it to the luggage scanner, I grinned with joy. “I can see it now, Jake.... [tags: plane, family, trip, france]
521 words (1.5 pages)
- I guess I should start at the very beginning which would be getting up at 6:45 in order to make lunches for the students going on the trip. I had agreed to help Brenda make sandwiches, but neither of us got the key for the dining hall so we had to break into the dining hall with a clothes hanger, we are now professional picks locks because we finally got it open on the 30th try. At any rate we had fun making bagged lunches and pick on each other in the process. Then all the mission students piled into the vehicles to ride to New Tribes Mission, I always thoroughly enjoy the rides on these trips because we frequently have some lively discussions and this trip was no exception.... [tags: Bible, Old Testament, New Testament]
1088 words (3.1 pages)
- “I’m going on a business trip for a few days. I’ll be back.” Those were the last words my father left me with and he never returned. My world revolved around my father, mother and two sisters. My family was like an umbrella; they gave me shade when there is none left in the world. I would always rely on them and be myself without even thinking about it. When I was 14 years old, my father had left the family. Knowing that my father gave up on our family was a pain that couldn’t be easily healed.... [tags: Family, Mother, Father, High school]
957 words (2.7 pages)
- The Trip of a Lifetime Standing tall and confident as if nothing could destroy it, the steel, glowing from the lights, stretched from the ground to the night sky. I never thought it would stand right before me. The only thing I could think about was seeing this in person. As a bright sunset shined through the holes in the steel and people crowded all around me, my eyes gazed up to see layer upon layer of steel which formed the Eiffel Tower. This was the trip that changed my view on lifestyle forever.... [tags: Paris, Eiffel Tower, Bastille Day, Gustave Eiffel]
1436 words (4.1 pages)
- Throughout life, many of us have had an opportunity to visit different places, so memorable that we cannot avoid sharing the experience with our friends and family members. During holidays, family members or groups of people would always want to go on vacations but unfortunately, they simply have no idea on how to plan for their vacations. This is a plan for a vocational trip of 25 people to Spain. It includes places to visit and accommodation during the vacation. Day of Arrival Taking a British Airways economy class flight from New York to Spain costs roughly $ 870.... [tags: vacations, wine, tourism, accomodation]
894 words (2.6 pages)
- "Well, no, but...” "I work. You work. Don 't need somebody behind us all the time to make us work.” (144). While Dana fails to note the parallels between the two positions, the reader cannot. The circular nature of history seems to be unintentionally repeating itself. Due to their willingness to do the job so that they can survive, both Dana and Sarah become people who are relied upon to keep systems going. Rather than aspiring to perform these roles, both women are pushed into them as a means of survival.... [tags: Slavery, Black people]
1592 words (4.5 pages)
- Here we are, packing in the nice, warm, mellow sun. The sweet-scented flowers of May are blooming. The huge amount of supplies goes into the back of our big, white van. Everyone’s face has a sincerely eager smile. I look at my mom’s smile, and I can swear that it’s as open as a crocodile’s. We’re taking a family trip down to Florida. All of us hop into the big, white van. “We’re going to Florida” is just about the only thing I can hear anyone saying for the whole trip. The trip is going to take forever.... [tags: Personal Experience, Personal Narrative]
1195 words (3.4 pages)
- There is a great deal of planning that goes into booking a vacation in a foreign country. Passports have to be taken care of, flights have to be scheduled, and accommodations have to be arranged for when the flight arrives. Also, it is important that some entertaining sites have been chosen ahead of time that would be nice to visit. By doing this, it will make the trip much easier to manage and much more enjoyable. Vacationing in a foreign country can be a great experience for family and friends, but it is important that travel arrangements, accommodations, and entertainment options are researched thoroughly before going.... [tags: essays research papers]
852 words (2.4 pages)
- On Wednesday, April 6th, I woke up from a deep sleep just like every other ordinary school day, but this particular day was going to be much more fun. I got to school around 7:15, dropped off my luggage in the conference room, and went off to class. In my next 3 classes I waited excitedly until the enouncement was made for all seniors going on the Senior Trip to head down to the office. And this is where the great trip began. We all got on 2 busses and headed to the airport where we dropped off out luggage and got through security rather quick.... [tags: essays research papers]
484 words (1.4 pages)
- The Ireland Trip When I was fifteen I was with my best friend when we encountered funny experience when we overslept for our first tour of The Taste of Ireland. I stayed over at Ryan’s house. Ryan, my best friend since I was six, and me were leaving fro Ireland the next morning and we were so excited that we slept only two hours all night. The next morning we woke up and got all of our stuff put into his mom’s car. We then told her we’re ready, so we jumped into the car and headed for the Huntington Tri-State Airport.... [tags: essays research papers]
1264 words (3.6 pages)