Established in 2007, Rent-A-Car Tech. Co. Limited is specialized in renting various kinds of cars for people who have the needs of renting the car for some special use. Its mainly business is carried out online, therefore it belongs to electronic commerce company. The reason why I choose this entrepreneur is that he is famous for his prospective thoughts and decisive execution. I hear him before and has the desire to learn something about how to manage a company well.
The background of Mike Adney
Adney was born in Feb 15, 1982. He and his two sisters were born in a normal farmer family in Bablon, New York, a small town far away from the city. His intelligent was known by his family and neighbors. Since their living conditions is not too well, Adney just thought to pursue a better life by his own effort as well as making a good life for his family. He worked part time in a restaurant and a small manufacturing firm at the same time to support his family when he was 16. With his hardworking and excellent performance in School, he was admitted by Cornell University. The four years life and study in this university had laid the solid root for his E-commerce company. After one year work in an Internet company, he determines to start his own business. Together with one of his roommates in the university, he launch...
... middle of paper ...
... to learn”, so always be young at heart and learn new things in this rapid development society.
After the interview of Adney, I have a new cognition of staring own business. I have learned where there is the need, where there is the market. We need to observe the need of people around us in the daily life and figure out how to help them to meet the needs, then the market has appeared initially. After establishing own business, the acute insight and good market analysis skill are basic requirements. The cultivation of suitable enterprise culture will build a bridge of employees and company.
I have the thought of starting my own business for a long time and this idea has become more intense after the interview of Adney. And I have a basic knowledge of the gap for me to become a entrepreneur. I will make great efforts to improve my comprehensive abilities.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- How's Your Marketing Conscience. It's time for a business ethics brush-up. Time to do a little soul-searching and kneeling at the business confessional. As always we're not concerned with the easy business choices e.g., envy, greed, sloth, coveting thy neighbors… The emphasis here is on the more subtle offenses that tend not to get much attention in either the Sunday pulpit or the pages of Forbes Magazine. The Top 10 Test of Right or Wrong The examples run from the trivial to the extreme but they all make a point.... [tags: Marketing Ethics]
991 words (2.8 pages)
- Consumer Decision Making and Funnel Marketing and Runescape Dawn Deshaies – Full Sail University Student Internet Consumer Behavior and Analysis Class The five stages of online consumer decision making process are need recognition/problem recognition, information search, alternative evaluation, purchase decision, and last but not least post purchase behavior. These five steps are very important for the fact that they help to guide shoppers while helping them to decide what they should purchase.... [tags: Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Abraham Maslow]
1079 words (3.1 pages)
- Some people choose to write their about us page as if an objective third party provided the information. That’s not the strategy I’d use on this page as I believe corporate-speak copy is boring. I’m Giovanni O.C Olakunori, a certified inbound marketer, web developer, database developer, personal trainer and entrepreneur based in Scotland. I also happen to study Mechanical Engineering and Management at Edinburgh University. …[My profile picture left] The University of Edinburgh, and some other institutions and organisations have recognised me for my active role in providing solutions for people.... [tags: Marketing, Internet marketing, Inbound marketing]
1385 words (4 pages)
- In the business world, outsiders from other companies may jump in and help a company get back on its feet by introducing new concepts. In my Entrepreneurship, Marketing, and Finance class, I completed a project which implemented this concept. The project involved taking on the role of a magazine company “Pechaitis Marketing”. Classmates were paired up by the luck of the draw and were instructed to blindly pick an envelope which contained a magazine. Each group had to take on the role of representatives from Pechaitis Marketing.... [tags: Marketing, SWOT analysis, Market research]
992 words (2.8 pages)
- Introduction: In this assignment I will write many things about segmentation. It will include an explanation of what segmentation is and how it works in companies. I will also include some examples to help explain and analyse why segmentation is very important to all businesses including my chosen company. During this assignment I will also explain the relevance of segmentation to my chosen company and how they use it as part of an overall marketing strategy. Description of segmentation: The purpose of market segmentation is to divide a large market into smaller parts in which the consumers have similar characteristics and needs for goods and services.... [tags: Companies, Businesses, Marketing Strategies]
1511 words (4.3 pages)
- When I first came into this class the first thing we did was a writing assignment. We had to write down 5 problems that I personally had with writing and to expand on these problems. I wrote: I always seem to take too much time to think about what I’m going to write about then I do actually writing, I tend to make mistakes when re-reading something, I lose my train of thought easily, English has never been my best class, and I’m a slow writing. Throughout this semester in English Composition 102 I feel like this class has really helped me improve on all 5 of these problems and then some.... [tags: Writing, Paper, Thought, Mind]
728 words (2.1 pages)
- “Selling Down: The Marketing of the Hip-Hop Nation” Do you like hip-hop. Do you think hip-hop brings people’s attention to an advertisement or commercial. In “Selling Down: The Marketing of the Hip-op Nation” which was adapted from Other People 's Property: A Shadow History of Hip-Hop in White America” (2007), author and senior editor Jason Tanz argues that hip-hip is a useful source to get the attention of the people; therefore, marketers and salesmen should keep using hip-hop in advertisements and commercials no matter what or who opposes.... [tags: Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Selling]
704 words (2 pages)
- Destination Queenstown have set five destination objectives for 2015-2018 in order for Queenstown to be committed to growing value to the tourism industry in the region by working together for the long term benefits. Queenstown 's destination objectives are: World-class distribution outputs Regional Leadership Stakeholder Engagement Core business Brand positioning World-class distribution outputs Queenstown is aiming to benchmark themselves against the best examples from around the world.... [tags: Tourism, Marketing, World Tourism Organization]
1832 words (5.2 pages)
- ALSOF Publishing strives to be a partner you can rely on. By working to combine marketing automation and outsourcing creative content, we stay on top of the fast pace of the world. Now that you have chosen to work with us, we want to provide as much information as possible about the onboarding process. To start, Justin Theng, Managing Director and Creative Lead, is your day to day contact. He will develop your marketing strategy and world-class standard of content execution. Geoffrey Emerson, Digital Strategist and Producer, works as a frequent panelist and speaker providing the conferences with his genius approach to data mining and solution extraction.... [tags: Marketing, Management, Marketing plan]
700 words (2 pages)
- Markering Introduction Steve Case founded America Online (AOL) in pre-Internet days when the networking of various computer systems was rather informal and difficult for all but the highly computer-literate to accomplish. His goal was to make accessing these networks easy enough for anyone to manage. Though AOL has changed dramatically since those days, ease of use has remained a primary consideration in all changes visible to the user. Much maligned by the more "serious" services (and their subscribers) in the past, AOL has risen to be the industry leader despite challenges and the image of being the J.R.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
576 words (1.6 pages)
- Making Movies Of Creative Environment
- Design Environment For Low Amplitude Thermoacoustic Energy Conversion
- Happy Birthday ! Hope You Enjoyed Your Day
- Benefits Of Cycling For Work
- Testing Is A Procedural Guide For Listing The Testing Activities That Should Be Carried Out For The Keyword Query
- How Does Play The Relationship Game?