i hope you have not been avoiding me
That 's exactly what I 've been doing, David.
Can 't tell if you 're being sarcastic though
No, let me be explicit: I don 't fuck with you.
As in, you don 't play jokes with me, or you don 't want to have anything to do weight with me l
That 's correct.
In no uncertain terms.
Moreso the latter but naturally the former.
The entire first semester.
So it was something I said/did?
It was everything you said and did.
I 'm being vague however. You are a proverbial snake in the grass and you need to stay away from me.
Jesus man, what happened? Can we just be upfront since were both adults
There was no singular event that promoted this but a multitude. And you should be gracious that I 'm extending this courtesy to you to even talk.
You 're lying and deceptive, cunning and manipulative, and I don 't need people like you in my life.
I personally don 't remember doing anything to you that would have been reason to stop talking or be angry with me
Sorry if I did anything to upset you, honestly
Yeah, you were always the type to be oblivious.
Obviously I didn 't want it to happen
Nigga save that shit for someone who cares. You 're a toxic ass person I don 't want or need in my life. It 's been real, on my part at least, but it hasn 't been good.
Can you at least tell me what it is that I did? I 've been trying to be a good person and a good friend
This is most unlike you, dude
I hope you can talk to me about what 's going on, when you 're ready. I just don 't understand what it could be that I did, that would make a level headed person like you want to cut all ties with me, so I 'm naturally assuming that it 's some ridiculous mi...
... middle of paper ...
...owing you, I never expected a reaction like this unless there was a very serious betrayal, which I have been striving to avoid, because I like you as a human being and as my friend
I 've been pretty explicit with explaining my rationale and sentiments towards you. Case in point: I don 't trust you in the slightest, and I cannot be friends with those whom I cannot trust. While you may have unintentionally caused me tribulation, the damage has already been done and could have forseeably been prevented with more cognizance on your end.
Or maybe not, because this almost entirely stems from your personality. I 've done you the courtesy of being a good friend and entertaining this discussion, you get nothing more from me.
Will you meet with me one last time face to face? If we 're going to part ways forever then we might as well handle it in a decent manner
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Letter To a Christian Friend I like the name Atticus; To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite fiction book. I also like the name Darwin. I look forward to Atticus 's arrival and receiving a photo. Theologically speaking, I think that we have to agree to disagree. I don 't think that human are flawed. The “flaw” is the ideas that people believe and the thoughts that they have and the actions they take based on their beliefs. Everyone (except the mentally insane) has the same brain and in a sense our brain is like a computer, that is, it is dependent on the installed software.... [tags: God, Theology, Atheism, Omnipotence]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- Character Reference Letter for a Friend The purpose is to provide a character reference for Bob Simmons whom I have known as a classmate, roommate, and friend for a period of six years. I first met Bob our freshman year at State College. We were studying an arts program there and became acquainted through a number of classes that we shared. By the second year, we had become friends and decided to live together in an off-campus apartment. We shared that living arrangement until we graduated last year.... [tags: Business Character Reference Letters]
404 words (1.2 pages)
- My whole life I have been what some people might call a loner. I’d gotten through elementary school with two best friends, both of whom had moved away by the time I was in sixth grade. When I got my class list that year, I wasn’t expecting much. I was in a class with a group of girls who had been best friends since kindergarten. I had tried being friends with them- but I never really fit in. Nobody was exactly begging to sit by me either. I was sad most days, and I didn’t even have anyone to talk to about it.... [tags: a thank you note to my friend]
805 words (2.3 pages)
- my friend i hope you have not been avoiding me Thursday 11:33pm That 's exactly what I 've been doing, David. Can 't tell if you 're being sarcastic though Friday 9:32am No, let me be explicit: I don 't fuck with you. As in, you don 't play jokes with me, or you don 't want to have anything to do weight with me l That 's correct. In no uncertain terms. Which one. Moreso the latter but naturally the former. What happened. The entire first semester. So it was something I said/did. It was everything you said and did.... [tags: Fuck, Profanity, Friendship, Need]
1075 words (3.1 pages)
- The next evening I arched my leg up on a chair as I painted my toenails when my phone ring. I went outside to answer it. “Hello,” “Maricel” My father voice trembled. “What happened?” “It’s not me, it’s one of my longtime friends.” “Slowdown” “He just found out he has until Thursday to pay a quarter of million or else his house will be foreclosed on. He lost his law firm and is in desperate need because he can no longer support his wife and two children. “I’m really sorry to hear that.” “I wish there was something I could do.” “Tell them not to worry, I have it covered.” “You don’t have to” “There is no way I could knowingly let an entire family be left on the streets with nowhere e... [tags: 2007 singles, 2008 singles, 2006 singles]
2254 words (6.4 pages)
- 1. Letter to friend in England. Dearest Friend of England, 1776 I know it is hard to believe we (the colonists) would be on the verge of a revolution against our own homeland. My father has explained to me the reasons we deserve independence from God, the King, and the British people. There are many things going on in the colonies to lead us to our current thoughts. The British people have imposed many Acts upon us colonists. In the year 1767, British parliament passed Mr.... [tags: essays research papers]
1010 words (2.9 pages)
- In Senegal, there are certain expectations a woman must up hold to be viewed as a productive member of society. Senegalese women are expected to take care of their children, take care of their home, and be a doting wife. A good Senegalese woman is strong in her faith and partakes in the traditional ways of life. In the novel, So Long a letter by Mariama Ba, Ramatoulaye and her friend, Aissatou, are two very strong women. Both of their husbands decide to marry another wife. Aissatou and Rama both react in different ways.... [tags: Marriage, Woman, Wife, Women's suffrage]
971 words (2.8 pages)
- Chillingworth: Friend or Fiend. Some people, seek vengeance when they suffer a wrong. In the novel The Scarlet Letter, written by Nathaniel Hawthorne, the character Roger Chillingworth is no exception, but the burden of his revenge becomes so heavy that it leads to a transformation of character that is unprecedented. Though at first a humble physician, Roger Chillingworth, slowly, through acts of his seeking revenge on his wife’s lover, Arthur Dimmesdale, he transforms into a parasitic leech, which eventually leads to his downfall.... [tags: Hawthorne Scarlet Letter Character Analysis]
1273 words (3.6 pages)
- Cortázar’s short story “Letter to a Young Lady in Paris,” is a seven-and-a-half page long letter from a young man to his young female friend who has allowed him to house sit for her while she is away in Paris. The letter was written over several days, which shows his dedication to their relationship; very few men would write that much, or with such candidness to anybody. In a similar light, very few women would allow males into their apartments when they are present, much less when they are away and thus unable to keep a keen watch over whatever is happening.... [tags: Letter to a Young Lady in Paris]
885 words (2.5 pages)
- The Symbol of Pearl In Nathaniel Hawthorne's, The Scarlet Letter, Pearl, is the human symbol of the sin of adultery in the fact that she leads her mother, Hester Prynne, and Arthur Dimmesdale to accept and admit to their sin. Pearl is the beautiful daughter of Hester and Dimmesdale. She is the living symbol of the scarlet letter and has unique traits that make her sometimes appear as a demon. Her love for nature and freedom, her spirit, her wildness, her loneliness and separation from the world, her curiosity, and her innocent but symbolic comments reveal her distinct personality.... [tags: Scarlet Letter essays]
1035 words (3 pages)