Marketing Analysis is “the study and evaluation of market trends. The goal is to determine what products a company should produce and how to sell them. Business strategies and tactics are reliant upon marketing analysis, which is applicable to all industries that distribute a product or service” (Digital Marketing Analyst Job Description). According to glassdoor.com, the national average salary for a digital marketing analyst is $63,000 per year. Some of the highest paid positions in this industry are aerospace manufacturing, semiconductor and electrical component manufacturers, and mining support activities. The educational requirements are a bachelor’s degree in market research or a related field.
Freshegg.com states there are many job responsibilities for a digital marketing analyst, which include campaign strategy, reporting and analysis, client focus, analytical and technical, and communication. Within each broad category there are more focused responsibilities. Campaign strategists identify client objectives, benchmark performance across all channels and use methodical performance analysis to influence and support strategies. Those working with reporting and ...
... middle of paper ...
... billboards for marketing purposes. The need for marketing digitally was created primarily from globalization.
In conclusion, the digital marketing field is very interesting. My degree in Business from Longwood University will help me fulfill the educational requirements and prepare me for entrance into this type of job market. As a digital marketing analyst I could be creative with client advertising campaigns, use critical thinking and observational skills to sort through data recognizing weaknesses, and find ways to improve company’s sales. Communication skills would be an essential part of the job as I work with clients and alongside my fellow team members. This is more than just the traditional business career. It pairs originality with imagination and vision with understanding for the success of a company’s future and the reputation of the anaylyst.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Digital Marketing White Paper There is no denying that the world is rapidly shifting from analogue to digital. According to the Pew Research Center, 84 percent of all adults in the U.S. are now online and nearly two-thirds of the population embraces smartphone technology. As we consume more and more digital content on a daily basis — on mobile phones, tablets, and computers — companies that do not embrace the trend in their marketing strategies will be left behind. Digital marketing (DM) — any form of marketing products or services that involves electronic devices — is now essential and should be standard practice for any business that wants to get its product in front of a targeted audienc... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Internet marketing]
1916 words (5.5 pages)
- This summer, I held an internship at Room 214, a digital marketing and social media agency based in Boulder, CO. The internship was an extremely valuable experience in which I had the opportunity to learn about the agency, collaborating and cooperating with clients, and the digital marketing industry as a whole. I have developed many practical skills as well as a large foundation of general knowledge about digital marketing. I feel that this internship has prepared me extremely well and has given me excellent hands on experience for a career in the digital realm.... [tags: Marketing, Advertising, Internet marketing]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- I had the pleasure to interview Maria Casella. She is the Vice President of Marketing at Digital Advertising Agency. An advertising agency that specializes in the Hispanic market in South Florida which sells television spots and produces commercials. During our interview, she explained to me the process in which her agency understands their customers. We talked about their customers, segments and positioning, tools and processes to understand the customer, their challenges in market research, and my recommendations.... [tags: Marketing, Small business]
1646 words (4.7 pages)
- F. Digital Analysis Partridge Creek Farm is currently using digital media throughout the website which is up-to-date and optimized for mobile phones. However, the website’s speed is a disadvantage with a loading time of 7 seconds. Consumers expect a webpage to load in 2 seconds or less. There are two existing social media accounts on Twitter and Instagram. The Facebook page has 869 likes, but only 1% of the organization’s followers engage with each post on average. It is updated consistently with only one day between posts.... [tags: Marketing, Grocery store, Twitter, Social media]
1601 words (4.6 pages)
- SAFS Framework Suitability: Based on the Ansoff analysis, the most suitable strategy are market penetration and market development which can capitalise its strength and address the threat mentioned in SWOT. Burberry already had various of product range to satisfy the needs of consumers, focusing on the current product and market can save the operational cost as the profit decreased this year. By saving the cost of management and production, it should focus on marketing the brand and improving the service wisely with its capability.... [tags: Marketing, Luxury good, LVMH, Branding]
836 words (2.4 pages)
- Background/History In 2001, Nick Woodman, a 25-year-old surfing enthusiast, created GoPro. Originally, his idea was just a wrist strap with bungee cords holding an already existing camera in place so that he could document his surfing trip. Woodman went on a five month surfing trip, while on the trip he realized he needed to sell the wrist strap and camera case as one item. After he returned from the trip Woodman went to work developing this advanced action camera. Two years later in 2004 at the San Diego’s Action Sports Retailer trade show, Woodman presents his first camera, the GoPro 35mm Hero.... [tags: Camera, Digital camera, Marketing]
1761 words (5 pages)
- 1. Introduction The aim of this report is to analyze the digital marketing campaign “For the Bold” of product Doritos in terms of two categories of social media, social community media and social publishing media, and to consider whether the campaign is successful in terms of two criteria for analyzing marketing campaign on growing sales and increasing proximity to customers. The marketing campaign is called “For the Bold”. The company of Doritos is PepsiCo Inc.(PEP). Based on the data from Savory Snacks Industry Profile: United Kingdom (2014), PEP was the sixth of the top 50 package food with a 47.5% market share in UK savory market.... [tags: Marketing, Sales]
1090 words (3.1 pages)
- Many businesses in the world have been greatly successful in terms of greater sales and reaching many audiences due to the rise of digital marketing. Digital marketing has given small enterprises a platform where they can reach millions of people at their fingertips. This has seen immense economic growth, employment rates and improved standards of living. However there are some of small businesses that tend to die down because owners were unable to have the business for free online. SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.... [tags: Business, Marketing, Negative feedback]
867 words (2.5 pages)
- Analysis of Marketing Strategies Marketing is a core pillar of an organization and contribute significantly in its prosperity through attaining the laid down targets as well as scope of development. The position of an organization is hugely based on its competitiveness and capacity to capture a significant portion of the market in relation to the prevailing needs of consumers. Interaction of the organization with the consumers and the potential consumer in the market arena is attained through the marketing wing of the organization (Ferrell& Hartline, 2012).... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy, Marketing plan]
1162 words (3.3 pages)
- Situation analysis becomes increasing important for a marketing plan development. This essay aims to explain why it is so important and what factors it focus on and finally, a guild list is present and justify for the construction of an effective situation analysis for a Marketing Plan of J Boag & Son Brewery. Analyzing situation prior a strategic decision is critical for generating or sustaining competitive advantages, especially when facing the dynamic environmental trend which can affect corporations’ performance positively or negatively.... [tags: Business Marketing Analysis]
1445 words (4.1 pages)
- Analysis Of The Book ' The Other Wes Moore ' Failure And Success
- Alien ( 1979 ) : Feminism
- The Direct Method, The Natural Method
- John Milton 's Paradise Lost Satan
- Susan Jo Sales 's Article ' Tinder And The Dawn Of The ' Dating Apocalypse '
- Data, Information Or Knowledge? Program Visualization Tools And Compare It With The Tool Developed