As it turns out, ING’s existing corporate clients often are not aware of the capabilities and product offering of our bank. They hence don’t even consider ING Bank as a possible partner for supply chain finance, leasing, M&A transactions or global Cash Management solutions. In order to increase awareness marketing measures are of great importance. With respect to Digital Marketing, and in particular Outbound Marketing, the use of s Native advertising should help to increase visibility towards both, new clients and existing clients. Most managers working in the corpora...
... middle of paper ...
...r something on the internet, they often use their online devices and an improper designed website might be not considered from them at all.
Furthermore (DiBa does it already for the retail clients), ING Wholesale Germany should consider offering App’s for their corporate clients. It is clear that needs of corporate clients differ significantly from the needs of retail clients, however there are still lots of opportunities, such as a “factoring-app” for example, that would allow factoring clients to easily upload and pre-finance their receivables. The legal framework might be somewhat challenging as banking services require a high need for security. Nevertheless, the landscape is changing, and if the bank doesn’t offer innovative solutions, other players, such as Google or PayPal will take the chance to so (as they have already done in the Cash Management business).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Expanding the use of digital marketing at ING Wholesale Banking, Germany (“ING Wholesale Germany”) Although ING-Group and particularly its German subsidiary ING-DiBa AG (“DiBa”), the retail and direct bank division of ING-Group, have been pioneers in terms of an effective usage of digital marketing, the knowledge and the efforts of its commercial banking division, ING Wholesale Germany (my employer), are still in its infancy. With ING Wholesale Germany’s initial focus on multinational corporations, they didn’t see the need to put a lot of efforts on marketing activities in the commercial banking area, least of all to put particular emphasis on digital media.... [tags: Bank, Marketing, Commercial bank, Finance]
1024 words (2.9 pages)
- Marketing Plan HSBC Credit cards Prepared BY- Deepali Rastogi(4511871) Saranjeet Kaur(4518761) Sujay Kanungoe(4519120) A Brief Marketing Plan on HSBC Credit Cards Executive Summary :-This essay contains the marketing plan on HSBC credit cards in UK that can be developed annually or even for a term of 5 years depending upon the people involved and the vision of company. It will also explain on how to change the current scenario and taking the company into a positive growth. Introduction::-Hong Kong and Shanghai banking cooperation abbreviated as HSBC has been founded in 1865.... [tags: Marketing, Bank, Credit card, United Kingdom]
2403 words (6.9 pages)
- The Merger of Allianz Group and Dresdner Bank 1. Introduction In our days mergers and acquisitions are a predominant feature of the international business system as companies attempt to exploit new market opportunities and to strengthen their market positions. Each year sets a new record for the total value of mergers and acquisitions and nearly every day new announcements are made in the business newspapers. In the literature one finds a large number of explanations for the occurrence of mergers and acquisitions.... [tags: Business Marketing Management Essays]
4104 words (11.7 pages)
- Introduction Customer relationship management (CRM) is strategies to accomplish customers as it emphases on understanding customers as a single person instead of counting as part of a mass group. CRM maintains the relationships between a company and its clients. The terms CRM and knowledge management are focused on improving and incessantly distributing decent services to customers. For understanding more about customer relationship management (CRM), firstly we need to understand three components; these are customer, relationship and their management.... [tags: Customer relationship management, Marketing, Bank]
848 words (2.4 pages)
- European bankers believe that any activity the bank has certain risks, dealing with credit risk with customers in the operation of the market price risk and exchange rate risk, even if dealing with different customers, different funding deal, only the House work, or are there operational risk, the employer of moral hazard, the bank can do is to manage risk, how to identify risks, how to identify risks,to determine the size of the risk and spread risk, and to prevent risks to provide appropriate protection.... [tags: Commercial Bank Risk management effectiveness]
1235 words (3.5 pages)
- The World Bank Group is a cluster of five international organizations which provide advances to meagre countries. World Bank is the largest prominent and recognized development bank in the world and it is acting as the onlooker in the United Nations Development Group. It is located in Washington, D.C. It has financed the developing countries and as well the countries which were undergoing major economic change during 2012 with an enormous amount of $30 billion. Basically, it tends to follow the mission statement which is to trim down poverty.... [tags: World Bank, Poverty, World Bank Group]
770 words (2.2 pages)
- Online Marketing Activities Also known as e-marketing, web marketing, or digital marketing, which refers to a set of powerful tools and practices used to indorse and publicize services, products, and brand through the internet. It includes a wider range of marketing elements due to the extra passages and marketing tools available. Businesses can also develop to a much higher level than the traditional marketing, which means advertising using direct mail, printing, and broadcasting. Online marketing activities are listed below: • Email marketing Interacting with customers through the use of prudently intended emails, which are in fact the easiest types of marketing to carry out, and if the re... [tags: Marketing, Internet marketing]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- Thus far in the semester we have focused on many important topics. When reading the article, The Future of Cash: Should Marketers Plan for Mobile Payments. by Hal Cokick, we can identify three major topics that we have discussed in class. These topics include: target market, technological implementation, and market research. By referencing our textbook, Marketing 18th Edition by William M. Pride and O.C. Ferrell, we are able to fully understand the marketing process for this product. A Target Market, according to the textbook, is “a specific group of customers on whom an organization focuses its marketing efforts.”(1-1a) This is, in our opinion, the most important key connection between t... [tags: Marketing, Marketing research, Market research]
792 words (2.3 pages)
- First,Ad : The advertisement one of the most important marketing activities as it seeks to achieve the objectives that achieve the interests of companies, there are lots of companies using advertisement to talk about their products or anything that respect their decisions and in particular to its customers, and the contribution of companies in the broader geographical spread has made advertisement an important part in the life of the business activity and the increase in spending it, where the size of spending varies from company to company is the best , et al., (hair 2005).... [tags: Public relations, Marketing, Advertising]
1766 words (5 pages)
- Coming together as a group of individuals lead by a facilitator to reach a goal. This is a common definition of group work. In the last few weeks I have participated in group activities and group discussions. I have learned that along with the group process comes both challenges and benefits; that there is more to appearances than what the eye can see. I also learned how hard it is to open up and be honest. However, along with the challenges and benefits that group work presents, there is a chance for experiencing the unexpected and reaching a deeper insight into those around you.... [tags: Race, Racism, Race, Ethnic group]
1071 words (3.1 pages)