Health Service Management Career
Health Service Administration Career
Health service manager is a post that relates to the management of the financial matters of the health care in a particular area or a particular program. Financial management is a phenomenon that is important to be dealt with care and it includes almost every field of this planet earth as the world revolves around Money. Their importance is growing everyday especially in the light of economic depression in 2008 and its adversary over the health care sector.
I want to serve the health sector as Health Service Manager and the reason behind choosing this career is the importance it possesses for the health care sector and is often remain behind the curtains while adding to the services in the same amount of deal as any doctor, paramedical staff or others working in the field of health care.
Another reason for this field is its growing importance in light of increasing financial cost of health care sector and the response of the government through Obama health care act. There are challenges in this job to improve quality of healthcare while maintaining the expenses under control.
Healthcare management requires talented people to manage the changes taking place. In their roles, healthcare executives have an opportunity to make a significant contribution to improving the health of the communities their organizations serve (Careers,n.d).
Being a health service manager provides an opportunity for improving the quality of the services offered to the general public. Along with that, the manager is often responsible for the costing of the expenses and budget of the facility. The job will provide me oppor...
... middle of paper ...
...ent positions at the same time. There are different ways in which a Career Health Service Manger is required to behave in order to do justice with his/her job. Different information will be required to perform my duties and the data will be gathered by me as well as by the people working under my assistance. The financial skills that is required for the task includes financials analysis, book keeping, budgeting and evaluation of different financial plans. AICPA’s code of ethics and bylaws will be fruitful in this regard.
AICPA. (2007). AICPA professional standards: Code of professional conduct and bylaws . AICPA.
Prospects.ac.uk. (2014). Health service manager. Retrieved from:
Careers, (n.d). Retrieved from:
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The experiment uses a hair salon sample survey to gain a deeper understanding of customer service. A thorough interpretation of the data set separating close and distant relationships provides insight into the problem of customer dissatisfaction in regards to employer/consumer relationships. The data is organized into several columns and separated by response. Respondents who are close are identified as “1”, while respondents who are distant are represented with “-1”. There are ratings from one to seven based on the following factors: “consider new”, “cut again”, “remain loyal”, “recommend”, “straightforward”, “open”, “don't want to know”, “wants feedback”, “honest”, “truthful”, “can’t tell”... [tags: hair salons, service industry, customers]
1648 words (4.7 pages)
- 1.WHAT INFLUENCED YOUR INTEREST IN THE CATEGORY YOU SELECTED. WHAT STEPS HAVE YOU TAKEN TO PREPARE FOR THIS POSSIBLE CAREER TRACK?(150-200 WORDS) The reason I decided to select this category is that I plan on pursuing a general business management career in college. As to what steps have I taken to prepare me there, I began expressing interest in this career during a summer business introductory course in 2014. I learned the basics subjects, reinforced skills such as public speaking, presenting, and interviewing.... [tags: High school, Community, Community service]
1087 words (3.1 pages)
- The first assigned reading was a case study of Customer and Enterprise Services (CES) Division. It is the back end customer service & support provider for majority of the insurance companies in the United States. The issue they faced was the demoralization of their work force. A lackadaisical quota based approach to work was prevalent among most levels due to the archaic & heartless management & leadership approach in place. The case study analyzes CES’s transformational process to counter this issue.... [tags: Management, Case study, Leadership, Employment]
1057 words (3 pages)
- Case Analysis #2 Part 1: In the first part of this assignment you will write a case study based on your personal organizational experiences. Case studies are written accounts of specific organizational events that can be used to understand problems and issues within an organization. Your case studies should meet the following requirements 1-2 pages, single spaced with 1 inch margins Others’ names should be replaced with pseudonyms Write objectively - don’t include yourself (“I”) in the case Include specific examples (policies, quotations, etc.) Sephora Inside J.C.Penney (SIJCP) is a franchise with a mix of Sephora and J.C.Penney management.... [tags: Management, Case study, Communication]
2237 words (6.4 pages)
- NHP Product Information Management System NHP is a leading provider of industrial electrical engineering products which they take to the market in Australia and New Zealand. Their primary focus is on switchgear and automation products, but they have a huge range of items from climate control systems to solar panels. NHP cements their place as a leader in the industry by providing outstanding customer and technical support services which ensure customers return in the future. The role this case study is based on is the product information management for all of the electrical products that NHP stocks.... [tags: Technical support, Customer service, Management]
1082 words (3.1 pages)
- As for my majors I chose Business Management and Education, which both will go well with the StrengthQuest results that I was given those of which are communication, achiever, responsibility, consistency, and futuristic. When looking into the description of each job according to Luanne Kelchner his description of Business management is, “Business managers oversee the activities of workers; hire, train and evaluate new employees; and ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.” Although for Education according to Julie Penny her description is, “To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encou... [tags: Management, Teacher, Education, School]
769 words (2.2 pages)
- Can postgraduate study help further my retail career. The above is a question that gets asked a lot, as the answer given by many professional tends to be vague at best. To figure out if postgraduate study is worth the investment you should ask yourself just how far in the world of retail you wish to go. For example, if you simply want to work on the shop floor, then obviously a postgraduate degree is almost irrelevant. Those wanting more may find that it can improve their career prospects. Roles that are within qualification driven sectors such as finance and money management, applicants may find that Continuing Professional Development (CPD) just isn’t enough.... [tags: Supply chain management, Management, Logistics]
802 words (2.3 pages)
- My ultimate value is my family. My vision for my own self is to live happily with my family in the future. I love to spend my spare time with them. Hanging around with friends and family make me feel well. I love to play on computer. I also love to play with the magical numbers. I like surfing on the internet, exploring new things, reading articles related with health, life, and economic events such as the stock market, financial companies, investment corporations, etc. I think being a citizen of a country, we should somewhat at different aspects of life to better know how well or bad the economy of our country is experiencing.... [tags: Self Evaluation Reflection Career]
1698 words (4.9 pages)
- Employees are the most vital resources of a business, when issues arise that delay productivity executives must make plans and find ways to alleviate them. As an executive, my plan would be to create a cultured atmosphere such as Google has created, where employees can delight in waking up every morning to come to work and delivering productivity. Output can be accomplished by numerous methods; these include the employee satisfaction, rewards, and promotional opportunities. “Job satisfaction is an aspect of work that depends on the individual person who can cultivate either positive or negative emotions towards his or her work” (Mujkic, 2014).... [tags: Management, Goal, Employment, Motivation]
953 words (2.7 pages)
- Marketing Management Marketing Management While researching through texts and documents, I found several careers that would interest a leader, yet only a few are in high demand and will cause a growth in jobs in the community. Marketing is in the top jobs to have in the US during 2012-2013 according to US News. Marketing general management is mostly about business, advertising, sales, products, income, costumers, etc. This research paper will help you get a better idea on how the marketing business originated and how it has now become one of the best jobs to have in the US.... [tags: employers, career]
901 words (2.6 pages)