Elray Resources Inc has announced record breaking 271% increase in revenue by its subsidiary, Elray Gaming and online gaming and turnkey solutions. The results show a phenomenal increase in revenues from quarter to quarter. According to a report appearing on PRNewswire, revenues for the second quarter of 2015 were 271% higher compared to those of the first quarter of 2015. The company also announced that the operating expenses for the second quarter of 2015 were 14% lower compared to those of the second quarter of 2015. The CEO of the company, Brian Goodman attributes the record double digit earnings on monthly revenue increase since the third quarter of 2014, the report adds. The company realized additional revenues from large reductions in its expenses, thanks to its skilled workers and the unique IP technology that it uses.
The record breaking earnings come at a time when many gambling establishing are looking to tap into the fast growing online gambling market segment. Elray Resources has also been focusing a lot of its efforts into new territories globally to grow its business and revenue base. According to Goodman, one strategy of that the company will use to ensure growth is to continue offerings its services online by providing licensed operators in the US and beyond with its state of the art gambling technology. Elray gaming is an established gaming outfit that was founded by a cabal of successful casino marketing specialist in 2011. The grouped identified an opportunity in the gambling industry for professionals and qualified consultants. The other strategy the company incorporated into its growth plan was adding VIP gaming promotions and web based applic...
... middle of paper ...
... protect its systems as well as players. To do this, the system automatically declines any gaming requests emanating from illegal gaming jurisdictions, both inside and outside its current markets. Elray gambling operations all comply with strict US Unlawful Internet Gambling Act of 200 and other rules and regulations observed in its areas of jurisdiction. It is important to point that regulations relating to online gaming differ from one jurisdiction to the other. Elray Gaming hopes to continue with its steady growth by staying true to its mission by providing faster, long-term business relationship with clients, treating clients with lots of respect and delivering the best value a dollar can buy to its clients. The strategy also involves providing great infrastructure for business and developing sound marketing plan and promotions with clearly defined goals.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The term “gamer” tends to be synonymous with “geek” in many people’s minds. They see gaming as a device that absorbs the majority of the time of the user, leaving them as mindless empty, pale husks with no ambitions other than beating that next boss or shooting the enemy in the face. However, few gamers waste their life away. On the contrary, many of these so-called geeks tend to be more social than the average person, and farther down the technological curve than most. For the truth is that gaming is a rather useful and beneficial hobby.... [tags: Gaming ]
1053 words (3 pages)
- Imagine a world that allows people to become someone else for a moment. This virtual world is undiscovered by many people and is competing with each other. They are not afraid of others judging them. They can express their feelings anonymously without fear. This world is filled with people who, in the real world, would usually be quiet and reserved, but in this world emerge as leaders. This virtual world is accessible to everyone, but only used by a few. These few people who make up this virtual world are called gamers.... [tags: Gaming]
2506 words (7.2 pages)
- Broadcasted competitive gaming has been around since the beginning of arcade games when people were competing for the highest score on shows like Starcade back in 1982(Bell). However, in the past couple of years the competitive gaming world has exploded in growth with more games, more tournaments, more players, and bigger cash prizes. During this most recent November there were eight major tournaments for a multitude of games including League of Legends, Call of Duty, and Counter Strike: Global Offensive and some less competitive games such as Battlefield 4, FIFA 14, and Street Fighter.... [tags: online competitive gaming]
810 words (2.3 pages)
- There are five functional components of an electronic health record system: a) integrated view of patient data: An integrated EHR must accommodate a broad spectrum of data types ranging from text to numbers and from tracings to images and video. More complex data types such as radiology images are usually delivered from human viewing-standards like DICOM. Exist for displaying most of these complex data types, and JPEG display of images is universally available for any kind of image. Example DICOM, VistA CPRS electronic health record system, which integrates a variety of text data and images into a patient report data screen including: demographics, a detailed list of the patient’s procedur... [tags: Electronic health record, Patient]
1031 words (2.9 pages)
- Equal Gender Representation in The Gaming Franchise This paper tries to express how sexism/chauvinism ideas have infected the virtual-world of video games, and resulted in a male dominated video-gaming industry. Now, being that 49% of U.S. households own a dedicated gaming console (E.S.A. 2012), it is imperative that we address this issue. Gender disparity in the gaming business is exceedingly one-sided. Female employees constitute less than 10% of the gaming industry, and even though that shortcoming females have contributed to the video gaming franchise.... [tags: gaming industry, gender equality, women]
2432 words (6.9 pages)
- In the 1980’s video games became vastly popular and its market boomed. Since this time the market has continued to grow, making it one of the most popular forms of entertainment in the modern day. There has been much speculation on the effects that both games and gaming have had on society as a whole. Games were first invented in the late 1940’s being found on mainframe computers. The first commercially viable game was computer space in 1971 a coin operated arcade version of an earlier game called Spacewar.... [tags: Gaming]
926 words (2.6 pages)
- 2 Background 2.1 Industry The online games market - whilst known by the industry as in its infancy  - should surpass $15 Billion this year and sales of virtual goods likely to exceed $1 Billion . This very profitable young market can be debated as the future of gaming . With the cost of Broadband technology going down and online services offering a larger amount of micro-transactions and subscription based games – not to mention virtual goods – it would be hard to resist by any gamer. For example it was reported within 5 days of MODERN WARFARE 2 (MW2) being released it had made $550 million in revenue and an online player base of 8 million, an “army” bigger than real world countries... [tags: Gaming]
1161 words (3.3 pages)
- Question A HealthVault is a very robust web-based personal health record designed by Microsoft. It is a database use to hold fitness and health data. One interesting feature is the way in which families can be set up. For example, a parent can manage their children’s records and vice versa. A person using the application can share a certain portion or their entire record, with a health care professional or relative. 2 In terms of complying with Meaningful Use, its interoperability standards are up-to-date The record supports exchange formats such as the Continuity of Care Document.... [tags: Electronic health record, Health care]
1292 words (3.7 pages)
- At 1:15pm Saturday afternoon, I am currently hanging out at the student gaming center with the pool tables and a line of arcades in front of me. At least nine to twelve players are gathered around 2 gaming arcade machines in front of me. The two main popular ones that are of interest would be the Street Fighter 3rd Strike and the Marvel vs Capcom 2 machines. The gamers are heavily immerse in watching the players and cheering them on. I am observing four players playing on two separate machines.... [tags: Gaming, narrative]
1032 words (2.9 pages)
- Sport Record The founding father of the Olympic Movement, Pierre de Coubertin, referred to the sport record as having the same function in the ideology of Olympism as the principle of gravity in Newtonian mechanics (Loland 1995). The record was, so to speak, the eternal axiom of sport. No doubt, Coubertin was right in many ways. The fascination for records is a key element in our fascination for sports. Records are the stuff of which legends and myths are made. Johnny Weissmuller's 1924 one hundred meter freestyle swim under the minute, Wilma Rudolph's fabulous sprint records from the early 1960s, and Michael Johnson's explosive two hundred meter record run at the 1996 Atlanta Games, are al... [tags: Sports Records Papers]
4035 words (11.5 pages)