Technology has help us humans move towards the future one of the most impactful creations that has become iconic to the way we live allowing us to do things that before would had been considered before impossible to achieve With all of these technical advances made it makes it quite frightening to think about how all of our phones could possibly be exposing people to radiation possibly causing many more problem. And it 's not like phones being dangerous is new occurrence before it was dangerous because of its weight and not so long ago there was incident in which phones were exploding but the one which is considered by many scientists, to be the most dangerous is Radiation. The reason for which radiation is considered to be the most dangerous outcome of having a phone is that unlike other things radiation is capable of multitudes problems with a multiple outcomes. Knowing from what the conductor is there are some effects which appear to be plausible to happen and there is also some groups in which the effects would be more capable to occur radiation and the number one group are children 's secondary is less of a group but a area that has extensive connection with your phone. Further down the possible the line of who this could affectð teens and adult seem to be most adjusted group. It 's quite important to understand the possibilities that can occur to each group through exposure of cellular radiation so that you the caring reader; can know the dangers that it could cause.
As said the most likely group to be affected by the effects of your phone radiation is children. Knowing that all these kids are the prime candidates to be affected by cellular radiation should have you worried specially if you 're a parent yourself. But may...
... middle of paper ...
... to take control and be more careful. something that should be taken seriously. Now knowing of all the effect that can occur from cellular radiation ranging from short term memory to testicular problem and possibly skin cancer we can now try to be more carefull with them. It 's important to know when to much is enough so that you don 't have to suffer any plausible effects in the future. Taking action now could allow for a better tomor providing for the safety of yourself and those around you; most importantly any children. But it 's not all up to you it 's important that phone companies see the effects that these phones can cause since there making the phones we use and as there customers we should be treated properly and be cared for. A little caring for ourselves could change a lot in our future and could lower how much we have to worry about cellular radiation
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- With an extremely large growth in technology, Some people think that we are using technology to support our own lives. From what I 've researched and read, people are becoming overly dependent on technology. It 's not hard to realize the role of technology in our homes and lives. Children are no longer being children most don 't know the feeling of going outside and playing hide and seek. wives no longer have to wash dishes because a machine is doing It for them. Machines that have made their lives easier, But too dependent on it.... [tags: Mobile phone, Technology, Telephone, Dependency]
1504 words (4.3 pages)
- There are many things that impact people during their lives. One of the many things that impact the lives of people today is the modern day electronics. People depended on electronics for their everyday use, although only 50 years ago, they were just dreams people were hoping for. There are many electronics in the modern day, but some are used way more than others. The cell phone, computer, and tablet are some of the ones often used by adults. The ones that teenagers use the most is the cell phone, laptop, and game boxes such as the xbox.... [tags: Mobile phone, Telephone, Twitter]
1245 words (3.6 pages)
- In my opinion, I believe the Internet has one of the largest effects on our everyday lives. The reason being is that it involves social media through growth of near-instant communication. Enhance Telecommunication has been around longer than people think. Social media started back in the 1950's such as typewriters. However, people did not consider typewriter a basic form of the Internet. The history of the Internet originated with the growth of electronic computers in the 1950s. Initial concepts of packet networking began in many computer science laboratories in the United States.... [tags: education, communicating, technology]
753 words (2.2 pages)
- Data workshop “Who’s in Your Feed” Perpetual changes in communication have enhanced the ways in which we interact with each other. Social networking is influencing us in our everyday lives, and is shaping both the individual identities, and group identities online, which often misleads to divergent panoramas. To acquire information on how modernized social networking is creating a breakthrough in our communicational evolution, an essential tactic of scrutinizing the scenario is required to provide such information.... [tags: Sociology, Technology, Question, Communication]
871 words (2.5 pages)
- In the 80s, technology began its rise amongst society: the first cell phone was introduced to the market, personal computers were being sold, televisions were showing up in homes across the nation, and portable music devices were becoming popular. As time progressed, people have allowed technology to become more prevalent in their lives. Even though electronics have benefited our lives, they also have negative effects on us as well. Technology’s role in our daily life should be reduced because it causes a decline in our reading skills, causes excessive dependency, and weakens social relationships with others.... [tags: Mobile phone, Cellular network, GSM services]
891 words (2.5 pages)
- Technology affects everyone. Whether positive or negative, we are all affected, how it manifests itself into problems for youth will be studied and debated for years. Balancing technology throughout the educational process and keeping with current trends and uses of technology will affect everyone. Technology has transformed our youth’s daily and social lives. How do we measure the effects of technology on our ability to socialize or have a successful social life. Socializing is not just talking face to face, it’s our ability to interact, learn, and create original thought.... [tags: Technology ]
2334 words (6.7 pages)
- Since the Industrial Revolution of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, there have been many advances in technology. The invention of the telephone, the cell phone, and the computer have greatly increased society’s ability to communicate, and automobiles have enabled more efficient transportation. Television and the World Wide Web have provided entertainment for people of all ages. Technological inventions seem to have improved our way of life, but they have caused many side effects that have a negative impact on the world as well.... [tags: Technology ]
1649 words (4.7 pages)
- Negative Effects of Modern Day Technology Where have all the humans gone. To their screens of course, where they always go these days. The digital crowd has a way of incorporating technology into everything, to the point where a family can’t sit in a room together for a half an hour without somebody, or everybody, peeling off to their electronics. The long term affects of growing up saturated in technology is slowly being discovered and the findings are not positive. People are becoming amerced in an unrealistic world.... [tags: Technology ]
1055 words (3 pages)
- Modern Techonology We live in a time where technology is so advanced that it is taking over our lives. As human beings we are occasionally lazy and tend to look for shortcuts to make our lives easier. It is no lie that technology has helped humans become smarter and be more efficient because what we have accomplished in the past half a century. Modern technology does not just effect your electrical bill but is changes who we really are as humans. It is clear that technology is almost considered to be like an arm or a leg nowadays.... [tags: Science, Technology, Computer, Human]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- Outline (Table of Contents) 1 Introduction 2 How Technology Dependency Development 2.1 Advancement of Technology 2.2 Availability of Technology 3 Physical Effects 3.1 Eyesight 3.2 Diet and Lack of Exercise 4 Psychological Effects 4.1 Violence and Aggressive Behavior 4.2 Antisocial Behavior 4.3 Memory Loss 5 Recommendations 6 Conclusion References 1. Introduction Finding a home, businesses, school or most any other public building that does not have internet access is becoming more and more difficult these days.... [tags: Technology Essays]
1287 words (3.7 pages)