A. Attention getter- Do you Know that Chipotle uses organic ingredients and naturally raised chicken, pork and beef?
B. Credibility statement-"Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., is one of the leading fast-casual Mexican restaurants in the United States, with more than 1,200 company-owned outlets in 38 states ( International Directory of Company Histories)."
C. Thesis Statement- The purpose of this presentation is to demonstrate why Chipotle is an undisputed leader in the growing fast food casual.
D. Preview of main points- Today I will firstly go over the History of Chipotle and secondly the Strengths, Weaknesses, and the Opportunities of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
II. Main point #1 Chipotle History:
A. Steve Ells is the founder of Chipotle, and he Graduated with an Art History degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder. He then found an interest in classic cooking, which motivated him to attend the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. Ells gain his experience by working in many five star restaurants in San Francisco.After many years of planning and organizing his business, he persuaded his father who was the current president of the pharmaceuticals firm Syntex Corporation at that time to invest a decent amount of money to open the first Chipotle Mexican Grill, in Denver area, Colorado where he grew up. On July 1993, the first Chipotle restaurant was founded. He chooses the Traditional Mexican food because "Else 's idea was to put a twist on this traditional Mexican peasant food by stuffing the tortillas with gourmet ingredients, leveraging his culinary knowledge (International Directory of Company Histories)."
B. Chipotle Mission Statement according to the International Dir...
... middle of paper ...
...xican Grill expands globally it can benefit from the growing restaurant industry as well to generate some billions in sales revenue in their menu items.
A. In conclusion, Chipotle brought back the Mexican food to the American customers so that they can experience with different food that is not typical of their culture.
B. Restate thesis- Once again the purpose of this speech is to demonstrate why Chipotle is an undisputed leader in the growing fast food casual.
C. Review main points
1. Main point #1- Chipotle was founded in Denver, Colorado in 1993.
2. Main point #2- Chipotle competitive advantage is that their food is organic.
3. Main point #3- Chipotle weaknesses are the higher price for menu items.
4.Main point # 4- Chipotle can expand internationally to all Europe because the fast-food industry is growing.
D. Thank you for listening
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., familiar to many people as Chipotle, is preparing to launch a new customer awareness campaign aligned with the company’s vision of providing “Food With Integrity”, high-quality ingredient food grown with respect to the environment served fast (Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., 2015). Currently, the restaurant offers customers a selective line of food items where customers can build up to 65,000 variations of their own burritos, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads using only the best fresh organic ingredients.... [tags: Fast casual restaurant, Fast food restaurant]
1664 words (4.8 pages)
- 1.1 Brief History Chipotle Mexican Grill originated in Denver, Colorado in 1993. In 1998, McDonald’s became the majority shareholder; however, in 2006, McDonald’s divested its controlling interest. Chipotle became a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 2006. It currently has 1,083 locations across the United States and Canada. In May 2010, Chipotle expanded into Europe, opening their first restaurant in the United Kingdom. (Form 10-K Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., 2011) 1.2 Product Offering Chipotle’s cuisine is Mexican.... [tags: Marketing ]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- The very first Chipotle restaurant was established in 1993. When Chipotle was established the owners wanted to give a different meaning to the word “fast-food”. Chipotle utilizes premier a quality of ingredients, conventional cooking techniques, and unique interior designs. Chipotle used features from the area of “fine dining” along with the speedy service of the fast food restaurants. Almost 20 years later, Chipotle’s commitment in finding and applying the premium ingredients with respect to the animals, farmers, and the environment is displayed in Chipotle’s Food With Integrity pledge.... [tags: Financial ratios, Financial ratio]
702 words (2 pages)
- Rivalry among Existing Competitors Understanding the number of competitors and their capabilities in a particular market is a key function of building strategy. If a company is competing against another company offering the same product or service, it faces limitation in regards to both supplier and buyer power. Customers will always tend to go to the place where they get the same product for a cheaper price, while supplier will tend to flock to places where the deal is considerably high. For CMG, a key differentiation in its competition within the fast food industry is designated I its ability to meet a one of a kind fast food experience where customers experience fine-dining similar to hi... [tags: Business, SWOT analysis]
1339 words (3.8 pages)
- Executive Summary Moe’s Southwest grill is a casual atmosphere burrito bar owned by FOCUS brands. Moe’s headquarters is currently located in Atlanta, Georgia. Moe's Southwest Grill is a chain of about 360 quick-service eateries in 36 states that offer standard Tex-Mex favorites, including burritos, quesadillas, and fajitas, in a quirky, fun atmosphere. 800 more franchise deals signed and currently awaiting construction. Menu items are named after TV, movie, and pop culture references, such as the Art Vandalay, the Triple Lindy, and the Joey Bag of Donuts.... [tags: Business Analysis Fast Food]
1963 words (5.6 pages)
- What I already know about the Mexican cuisine is that there are different textures and flavors. They use vegetables and herbs that are grown in farms and different spices are used. There are very old recipes from ancestors that are still in practice. There are variety of meats that are used in Mexican cooking like pork, beef, chicken, shrimp and fish. I personally like to accompany my Mexican meal with a Mexican beverage and Margaritas are the most popular. This evaluation is to encourage others to try different culture food.... [tags: species, vegetables, herbs]
571 words (1.6 pages)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill has redefined the restaurant industry over the past twenty years. Before Chipotle, there were essentially no restaurants that offered high quality food and tailored orders at fast-food speeds. Chipotle successfully created this experience, which is now considered “fast casual” dining. Steve Ells, the founder of Chipotle, opened his first restaurant in 1993 in Denver, Colorado. Now there are more than 1,500 locations across the globe. Ells focuses on “sourcing the best possible ingredients, serving the tastiest food, and growing the most capable team”.... [tags: Chipotle, Ells, Qdoba]
1101 words (3.1 pages)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill requires a beginning to bring back consumers to begin buying meals again. Chipotle underwent a decline in revenue due to a recent outbreak of E. coli in at numerous sites. The E. coli outbreak caused restaurants to discontinue operations thus forcing loyal consumers to eat at other establishments (Choi, 2015). Due to a recent outbreak of E. coli throughout Chipotle’s Mexican Grill stores, sales are plummeting as much as 25 percent (Choi, 2015). Illness expanded over nine states with 52 reported illness and decreased sales Chipotle a resolution to rebrand their image to attract customers and boost sales in 2016.... [tags: Food, Eating, Advertising, Nutrition]
793 words (2.3 pages)
- Over the past few years, Chipotle has managed to become a worthy contender in the fast-food industry by becoming one of the most recognizable brands while also boasting one of the highest customer satisfaction indexes in the industry1. Chipotle is widely recognized for its high quality food, fast preparation, and low prices. This reputation has helped Chipotle to grow, capture huge amounts of market share in the fast-food industry, and reform industry perceptions by offering a fast-casual eating environment.... [tags: chipotle, fast food, mexican food]
1924 words (5.5 pages)
- The massive Taco Bell restaurant chain is inferior to the lesser known restaurant, Chipotle. Chipotle Mexican Grill lets customers make their own meal to their liking, unlike Taco Bell. The ingredients that Chipotle uses are fresh and natural unlike the preservative filled ingredients that Taco Bell uses. The customer service at the Mexican Grill has received many more positive reviews than Taco Bell as well. Chipotle's food and service are far superior to the huge restaurant chain known as Taco Bell.... [tags: restaurant, ingredients, reviews]
1024 words (2.9 pages)
- Iago 's Lack Of Promotion
- The Epic Of Epic Poems
- Football And Its Impact On Football
- Reading Fiction Stories Helped Me Personally And Professionally
- The Reasons Behind Failures Of Intimate Relationships Between Couples And The Breakup Of A Loving Relationship
- Daylight Saving Time : The Daylight Of Time