The first advantage of Apple as the best choice for Vietnamese smart phone users is its large offering of apps. According to Forbes, there were 998,919 apps as of Dec 9 and 138 apps being added everyday. Nowadays, not only are children addicted to video games but adults too. The iPhone offers great entertainment options allowing them to relax as out of the 998,919 apps games take the largest share with 18%. Moreover, people prefer using free apps so Apple offers over 60% free apps for users (Jones). This large, expanding, and diverse selection of apps makes Apple the best choice for smart phone users. In addition, according to the international market research firm Nielsen, 84% of people were satisfied using the Apple App Store versus only 81% satisfaction with the Android App Store (Nielsen). Not only does Apple have superior App options, they also have better access to these apps and more user friendly download via the app store. As we can see, apps from Apple are more popular than its competitors, and satisfied the users more often.
... middle of paper ...
...ive. Web. 16 Jan 2014.
“NIELSEN’S NEW APP PLAYBOOK DEBUNKS MOBILE APP STORE MYTH.”
Nielsen 24 Mar. 2010: Mobile. Nielsen Online Archive. Web. 20 Jan 2014.
“The 20 Year History of VietNam’s Mobile Market.” VietNanNet Bridge 29 Aug. 2013:
Science-IT. English VietNamNet Bridge. Web. 16 Jan 2014.
Vanacek, Jacqueline. "Assistive Technology: How IPhones Help Blind People
See."Forbes. Forbes Magazine, 12 Aug. 2013: BUSINESS. Web. 25 Jan. 2014.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Little Saigon- the Power of the Vietnamese American Eventually, the store had to close down. The Anticommunist movement is extreme to the point that anyone who even appeared to be sympathetic to the current government of Vietnam was branded a traitor. For instance, the community claimed that one of the Vietnamese American politicians, Tony Lam, did not support the community in forcing this video store to close down. In addition, Tony Lam took part in requesting the council of the city of Westminster to change the name Little Saigon into Asian town (Collet, & Furuya, 2010).... [tags: anticommunist movement, vietnamese immigrants]
1270 words (3.6 pages)
- Dialect Project 2 A good amount of people when thinking of Vietnamese English, one word come to mind to summarize the dialect is “Broken English”. While it is true that Vietnamese who learned and tried to speak English do use the “broken English” not because they are lazy and don’t want to learn how to speak properly, but because they are using Vietnamese grammar structure that they know their whole life and applying in it to English. That is a much easier thing to do rather than learning a whole new grammar structure.... [tags: English language, Dialect, Vietnamese language]
1350 words (3.9 pages)
- Vietnamese cuisine can be very diverse due its geography and climate. There is no accurate average temperature for the whole country. The Vietnamese national culture emerged from a concrete living environment: a tropical country with many rivers and the confluence of great cultures (Vietnam Country). Vietnam is a long, narrow country in Southeast of Asia that borders south China, east of Laos and Cambodia. Vietnam is practically the size of Italy and Japan put together; and is divided into three regions: north, central, and south.... [tags: Vietnamese Cuisine ]
1889 words (5.4 pages)
- Apple brand audit In fact, about this business one can easily write a few weighty books. Without exaggeration, we can say that Apple is one of the brightest technology companies that appeared in the 70s of the last century. Due to innovative technology and aesthetic design, Apple Inc. has established a unique reputation comparable to the cult in the consumer electronics industry. In 2014 the company was ranked first in the world by market capitalization. The concept of the brand is built around the slogan 'Think different’ (Linzmayer, 2004).... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, Steve Jobs, Personal computer]
3224 words (9.2 pages)
- Section A: Through the French and Chinese, the Vietnamese culture has been influenced by two major religions, Catholicism and Buddhism. According to Joseph Buttinger in Vietnam: A Political History, Vietnam was first ruled by the Chinese in the year 111 B.C in which they ruled Vietnam for a thousand years (25). After the Chinese, the Portuguese, English and the Dutch also came to Vietnam but the French started its great influence on Vietnam in 1615 with the Catholic missionaries (SarDesai 31). This study analyzed the effects of Catholicism on the Buddhist-Vietnamese culture by investigating the origins and conflicts between the two religions.... [tags: Chinese, Vietnamese, Culture, Major Religions]
1734 words (5 pages)
- When Steve Jobs created Apple Inc. on April 1st 1976, he did not only have an idea of changing his life, or America, but the World. When apple was created in 1976 they only thought they would improve the computer industry. What turned out was they have changed the world and its future forever. Apple Inc. made everything easier, simpler, and more efficient in each of the devices that they had invented and improved upon. Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak in college dropped out to work on what they wanted to do best, work with electronics.... [tags: electronics, apple devices]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- In today’s world businesses and people rely heavily on technology. Many research is now done online, instead of a library. People keep managing their day to day lives on smart phones, such as their schedules, bank accounts, work emails, calories, and communication with the rest of the world. Nearly everyone carries some type of cell phone with them at all times. One of the most popular smart phones is the IPhone made by the Apple Company. The Apple Company has set the high standard for others to emulate.... [tags: Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, Apple I, Steve Wozniak]
1352 words (3.9 pages)
- The name of the company we choose is Apple. The Apple Company is a multinational corporation that provides consumer electronics, personal computers, computer software and commercial servers. Apple is a digital distributor in media. Apple Company also has retail stores selling and making products of iPhones, IPad, iPod media player, Macintosh computer line. Steve Jobs and Steve Wonizk are the founders of Apple Company. On April 1, 1976 and was incorporated in January 3, in California of 1977 .The product we are using is the iPhone 7s/ 7s plus.... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., IPod Touch, IPhone OS]
1796 words (5.1 pages)
- The History of Apple Inc. Apple is a well-known company when it comes to technology. Apple products are extremely desirable despite their outrageous prices. Apple technology is so preferable because these products were created by everyday people who knew exactly what consumers wanted. Apple was founded in 1976 by two college drop outs, Steven Jobs and Steven Wozniak. Both Jobs and Wozniak were often viewed as outcasts. They were friends in high school and were both fascinated with electronics. Wozniak had been attracted to computer-design and created what became the Apple I.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, Steve Jobs, IPhone OS]
1278 words (3.7 pages)
- Apple Computers There are many things you could think of when you hear the word apple. For example, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” or “the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.” Yet if you said apple to most Americans they would think of the infamous APPLE Computers. The reason this is so, is because APPLE Computers has changed history, present and the future in America. There are three main reasons for the company becoming so remarkable. First is Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniack, second is the early days of APPLE Computers and third is modern day APPLE and its great effect on America.... [tags: Apple Cooperation]
1079 words (3.1 pages)