Matchar’s thesis presents various valid and strong points, but it is not without flaws. The generations past often assert that millennials are lazy and unwilling to get jobs, when in reality quite the opposite is true. Most millennials are unable to get a job even with hard work because of ...
... middle of paper ...
...er not knowing how to operate a personal computer. These innovations do wonders for the world, but just as the elders shun technology, they also shun the younger generation who are responsible for these inventions.
To conclude, it is important the millennial generation’s ambition be welcomed. By fostering positive growth, more advancements can be made, improving the lives of every human being. Medical technology evolves at a rapid pace, so to presume that the younger generation’s intentions are selfish is absurd. Advancements in the medical and technological fields have helped many older people as well as younger people. More people are living to one hundred than ever before. Everyone from ages one to one hundred have benefitted from Generation Y’s ambition. This generation is changing workplaces for the better and pioneering in ways not previously thought possible.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The dental office floor plan detailed above clearly and cleanly divides the dental space into 3 clear segmented areas: non-clinical (patient and administration), clinical, (dental delivery) and clinical support (supplies, storage, and laboratory). The non-clinical space has the most diverse user traffic patterns since patients and family members, clinical, and non-clinical staff may use this area. This non-clinical space should not be blended with the clinical and clinical support areas. The bottleneck areas are the patient in-take and out-take or registration area of the patient reception desk.... [tags: Office Design]
692 words (2 pages)
- Everyone knows the basics of Microsoft Office, but do you know how to use the COUNT formula in Excel or create a signature line in Word. Taking classes in high school and being a part of the Future Business Leaders of America (FLBA) organization allowed me to learn the more advanced features of Microsoft Office. The FBLA organization helped me do this by competing in computerized competitions at the local, state, and national level. My high school even offered the Microsoft Office Specialist test, which allowed me to become certified.... [tags: Spreadsheet, Microsoft Office, Microsoft]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- Offices require lots of different equipment, like computers, printers, routers, switches, and cables. You also need software to get your tasks done everyday, like productivity, communication, time management, and the specific type of software for the type of office. You need all these things to make your office run more smoothly and get your work done. Computer hardware for an office consist of routers, switches, computers, servers and cables. Routers help computers share the internet line and depending on how many computers you have, depends on how many ports you will need (McKay, 2011).... [tags: the functionality of office equipment]
616 words (1.8 pages)
- Advanced Features of Microsoft Office Features of Microsoft Office allow the user to control and fine tune their works with the aim of increasing efficiency. The following important options are found in most of the application among many others: a) Paste option b) Recent option c) Templates The old versions of Microsoft office that had paste options that were limited. However, the latest versions have several options other than simply pasting. These options are available through the Paste option found in the Home tab under the Clipboard group.... [tags: Microsoft Office, Microsoft]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- Paperless Law Offices The paperless law office is fast becoming the new normal. While it is almost paperless, it is probably the most secure, on a legal basis, of what a paperless law office can be. Paperless is different from a virtual office as there is still a brick and mortar place to work. However, it does help to cut down on the space and personnel needed and increase efficiency. Using the newest technology for a paperless office to store data or documents and communicating on a regular basis with clients, courts, and businesses is much easier.... [tags: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Law, Backup]
786 words (2.2 pages)
- Introduction Most of you might have heard of the renowned software that’s been alive for decades and is at its peaks as it’s been producing and developing the software year after year. Microsoft Office is an office suite of applications, servers, and services developed by Microsoft. It was first announced by Bill Gates on 1 August 1988, at COMDEX in Las Vegas (Anon., n.d.). Originally a marketing term for a bundled set of applications, the first version of Office contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.... [tags: Microsoft Office, Microsoft, Word processor]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- It had been three weeks since everything had started. It was honestly an accident the first time but after that it was just a normal thing. Ray had never been one for parities but was dragged along by Michael three weeks ago and then ended up in Joel’s bed underneath him begging for Joel’s hands on his body. Joel was drunk out of his mind when it happened and didn’t even remember the night until the next morning when he felt Ray’s light body over the top of his. Joel remembered the good feeling and asked if it could be a normal thing.... [tags: office, normal, love, sex, forgie]
771 words (2.2 pages)
- The principal’s office was not a place that I visited often, and even more seldom was it a place that I came to on purpose. Just sitting in the reception area felt unnatural. I fidgeted in my chair: crossed my legs, smoothed my hair, and tapped my fingers. The sound of shuffling papers was the only reprieve from the professional hush of the office. My uneasiness grew in this silence, because it left me with nothing to do but think about why I had come. Thinking was what had brought me here in the first place; me and my big ideas.... [tags: Thought, Mind, Alma mater, The Office]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- Office 123 Executive Summary Office-1-2-3 Premium is an affordable office suite for small businesses and home office users that are looking for all that an office suite has to offer, for a fraction of the price. Office-1-2-3 Premium's direct competitor is Microsoft Office. It has all that Microsoft has, plus more. It is a stand alone office suite. You do not need any other programs in order to run it successfully. But it can also run alongside many other programs without any problems. It is easy to install and very user friendly.... [tags: Business Analysis Office Software]
1279 words (3.7 pages)
- The Office of Tomorrow In an increasing number of companies, traditional office space is giving way to community areas and empty chairs as employees work from home, from their cars or from virtually anywhere. Advanced technologies and progressive HR strategies make these alternative offices possible. Imagine it's 2 o'clock on a Wednesday afternoon. Inside the dining room of many nationwide offices, Joe Smith, manager of HR, is downing a sandwich and soda while wading through phone and E-mail messages.... [tags: Technology Predicting Business Office Essays]
3741 words (10.7 pages)