When I started my interview with Patricia, the first words she told me where, “I don’t know anything of finance”. If she were to invest in the market, she definitely looks for some advice and help to be able to take care of her money. Maria Patricia will look for someone who has a vast experience and success in the investment field, and at the same time very professional. She mentions that even though she does not know personally the advisor, he or she is supposed to be professional and have a better understanding of the stock market than her. One important factor for Patricia that an investment advisor must have is experience and reputation; with this been said, she will probably diversify her money and place it on different firms. Further, she is also being looking for someone sincere which can give her honest and concrete answers about which market is better for her.
As part of the Student Finance League for my second interview, I decided to interview the CEO of the organization. Diana is the CEO and founder of the Student Finance League, she decided to start the organization after seeing the strong need of financial and business education in the U.S. She believes many children and teen, who live in unprivileged communities do not get sufficient resources and opportunities to persuade their higher education. Diana’s mission is to provide education to improve the quality of life for generations.
When I started my conversation with Dian...
... middle of paper ...
...d how important is to always be updated with the news and willing to learn new techniques. Therefore, I will look for someone who can continuously be able to change for improvement.
After interviewing Patricia, Diana, and Melissa about why they will for an investment advisor, I found that all of them including myself where actually looking for the same. We all want to increase our wealth while seeking someone honest, and with experience in the financial area. I discover that honest is very important factor when you are working with the money of other people. People what someone who can trust and what the better for them, and has built a loyal reputation by their clients. In addition, I noticed that some people it really important the reputation of the advisor, yet at the same time they believe that knowledge is something essential that it can be hard to find.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- For my interview, I interviewed a woman by the name of Mrs. Miskell. She is a close family friend and also teaches at the elementary school that I used to attend. Mrs. Miskell has been teaching for fifteen years. She has a class of 21 including 2 special education children who are mainstreamed into her class for a few areas of study. She team-teaches one day a week with the remedial math teacher, and one day a week with the remedial reading teacher. Her children switch classes with one other class for social studies and science.... [tags: Interview Essays]
674 words (1.9 pages)
- Background & venture I conducted a personal Interview with one young entrepreneur also a family friend by the name Wendy Robinson. A little bit about Wendy, is that she was born and raised in Kenya, she is the only girl in their family and is the eldest of two children. Upon graduating high school in November 2006, she spent most of her time searching for a job to occupy her time as she waited to join college. In order to keep herself busy during this time she decided to start her own business. She then came up with the idea of Importing and selling kitchen utensils such as pots and cutlery.... [tags: Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneur, Family, Money]
901 words (2.6 pages)
- From the beginning of the assignment, I was extremely excited to work with my conversation partner Alan. He and my best friend are close and I would always hear stories about Alan and his Hispanic background. With this assignment I was able to see for myself how interesting Alan’s culture really is. After the interviews and meetings we had, I have hung with Alan and my best friend together. Our time together has been nothing but fun and I am still learning even more about his culture. I have even gone to his family’s Mexican restaurant here in Muncie several times, “La Casa Del Sol”.... [tags: Mother, Family, Father, Communication]
784 words (2.2 pages)
- For my interview questions I chose to interview a close friend to the family, I have known her since I was 7 years old so I see her as my own grandmother. Grandma Karen is 67 years old and living by herself, she has 4 children and 12 grandchildren on most holidays or on weekends we all meet at Grandma Karen’s house and enjoy the lake and get to visit with one another. Grandma Karen is a very sweet and loving person who is always trying to help others from family members to family friends, even when her health slows her down she is always willing to lend a helping hand.... [tags: Family, Grandparent, Nursing, Parent]
1569 words (4.5 pages)
- I chose to interview a close friend to the family; I have known her since I was 10 years old. I definitely see her as my own grandmother because she is so close to my family and I call her Grandma. Grandma Karen is 67 years old Caucasian and lives alone; she has 4 children, 13 grandchildren and one grandbaby. Her father was a doctor and her mother was a housewife. On most holidays and some weekends we all meet at Grandma Karen’s house and enjoy her lake house and a chance to visit with one another.... [tags: Family, Grandparent, Nursing, Parent]
1590 words (4.5 pages)
- I want to tell you about one of the most amazing people I have ever met, a lady I have had the good fortune to getting to know while working at Youth Villages. When I first took notice of her, I called her the “strange lady who sat at a computer all the time”, meaning that it was strange that her station is a computer terminal in the middle of a central area with a copier, frequent interruptions and a good deal of chaos. If she is strange, it is only because of her dignity and calm. She is what many of the many employees there need, a voice of calm and reason.... [tags: Family, Love, Cooking, High school]
1107 words (3.2 pages)
- Interview with A Friend When thinking of people I could possibly interview, and then deciding that most of them wouldn’t be very interesting, I decided to interview a friend of mine. N.H. At first glance he seems like any other 15 year old but once you get to know him, you’ll soon realize that, that isn’t the case. Firstly he’s moved around and experienced more things then most people his age, even most people in general, and has developed a unique personality because of this. N. was born in 1985, in Finland but moved shortly afterwards to England and then again moved after only a few years to Malawi in Africa.... [tags: essays research papers]
1089 words (3.1 pages)
- I interview my friend, Tim F. Mr. F was born on January 08, 1976 Cleveland, Ohio to M. J. and J. F. Mr. F. prefers to be addressed as Tim. He is mixed, Tim’s mother is mixed with black and white and his father is black. His dad left them when he was twelve years old but still came around every now and again. She remarried when he was eighteen. He is an African American male at the age of twenty-eight. He came from a middle class family, but his had more money than she leaded him believe. He was an only child but he had plenty aunt and uncles to go around.... [tags: Interviews essays research papers]
1837 words (5.2 pages)
- Interview Essay - Larry Clayville Larry Clayville was born in Ustick, Idaho, on June 11, 1917. Larry explained that "there was once a post office in Ustick, but there is nothing there now. That is how far out in the woods I was". Larry is a very down to earth man who has seen a lot of life. He has read the newspaper every day of his life. He is a Father, a Grandfather, and seems to be a friend to many. Larry came to California for work in 1946. He is a POW survivor, and is a member of the "Lodge," and has many friends there.... [tags: Interview Essays]
1320 words (3.8 pages)
- Interview Essay - Mary Goddard Mary "Lallie" Goddard was born on December 28, 1922, in New Mexico. She has two daughters and two grandchildren, one boy, one girl. She enjoys exercising regularly and volunteering her time with others. Lallie Goddard defines happiness as being content. She says that this definition has changed over time. "With so many things been thrown at you through the course of your life, you learn to be content. I have my favorite things around me. My mother could take having things thrown at her, so I learned from her." When asked how she knows when she is happy, she said, "I really only know when I am unhappy.... [tags: Interview Essays]
1143 words (3.3 pages)