The beats brand selects celebrities to endorse their products who not only appeal to certain customers but represent the company 's image simultaneously. When the company acquired Lebron James to their roster they enticed a massive amount of viewers because he is one of the world 's top basketball players. Lebron James is a recognized sports figure everywhere and that is how they want the beats to be known in the audio industry. The brand uses him in several of their ads and commercials such as the ‘You Deserve The Best’ advertisement. In the company’s advertisements they have statements such as “Every pre-game ritual. Every song on the playlist. Every detail matters when you 're making history. When you spend every moment working hard, You Deserve The Best ”. The association now earns respect because you have figures who are idolized world-wide supporting the products. Nonetheless the sports world is lured into the brand by this idea more than any other audiences because he is a basketball player. We see this process c...
... middle of paper ...
...akers, and more. Models will continue to be developed but the headphones are not cheap and once a majority of their purchasers buy these headphones we will see a slow decrease in certain markets. At the same time the brand is now partnered with Apple and we can see revenue come in since the headphones can be seen somewhat as a package deal with these smart phones. Another trend we’re starting to see by the Apple deal is how they are displaying both devices together in the ads by using the iPhone 's front camera to take selfies and celebrities are being seen wearing these beats headphones in the pictures. Sells may fluctuate with that idea but regardless the brands sells will eventually take a hit. From the beginning the brand has emphasized so much on the sports world and music they strayed away from typical citizens who aren’t into sports and the music of this era.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Soccer (Football) as known in most of the countries and Basketball both are sports that played at high schools and colleges in U.S.A. The physical body contact is a part of these two games. The similar points of both of them are not too much. Both soccer and basketball are sports need a stamina and mental strength to be played, but the childhood and the surrounding environment decide whether the person will prefer one of them over the other. It’s not very strange to find someone who likes and play both of the sports; although that soccer and basketball are played in different ages and it’s for both genders, the way that each game is played causes a various fans bases and that will affect the... [tags: Basketball, Association football, FIFA World Cup]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- Marketing of Honda motorcycles in the USA The American Honda Motor Company was established as a subsidiary by Honda in 1959. During the 1960's the type of motorcycles brought by Americans underwent a major change. Motorcycle registrations increased by over 800,000 in five years from 1960. In the early 60's the major competitors were Haley - Davidson of U.S.A, BSA, Triumph and Norton of the UK and Motto - Guzzi of Italy. Harley-Davidson had the largest market share with sales in 1959 totalling a6.6 million dollars.... [tags: Marketing Essays]
1685 words (4.8 pages)
- The National Basketball Association (NBA) is a professional basketball league teams in North America. The league was founded in New York City on June 6 1946. The men basketball team which is the most successful of it has 30 franchised member club, it has 29 of it in the United States and one in Canada. And the sub branch which is for women is called the WNBA(Women National Basketball Team). CURRENT SOCIAL MEDIA The current media techniques employed by the NBA is there own very site which is (http://www.nba.com/) The NBA also uses twitter to promote and advertise its products and games and which currently have 15.9millions followers and the players also have twitter account which they used... [tags: Basketball, National Basketball Association]
1950 words (5.6 pages)
- Has there ever been an activity that you wondered how it was invented. Well I have been playing basketball for almost seven years and have always wondered the man behind the game we call “basketball.” I really have enjoyed basketball because it really tests an athlete’s ability of endurance, athleticism, and speed. I figured it was time for me to find out who this man was. Basketball today has grown in the United States to bout 300 million people, that is a very large sum (“Bellies”). Although there are many stories to who discovered the game of basketball, it really just depended on who and where the story was told.... [tags: Basketball, sports, history, ]
608 words (1.7 pages)
- Before I talk about the interview it is necessary to illustrate you with the differences in able body basketball and wheelchair basketball. The rules of wheelchair basketball and stand up basketball are very similar. The quarters are the length of 12 minutes. The shot clock is 24 seconds and once the ball hits the rim it resets. When the ball is in play you have 8 seconds to cross half court. Players can only be in the key for 3 seconds unless if the ball is being shot. When a player is inbounding the ball you have 5 seconds to pass the ball in.... [tags: Disability, Wheelchair, Basketball]
1744 words (5 pages)
- James Naismith, born 11/6/1861, in Almonte, Ontario, Canada invented the greatest game of all time. Basketball was invented December 1891 at a YMCA gymnasium in Springfield, Massachusetts. The game was invented to be an indoor game for students to play during the cold winter months since there were no previous indoor game that could involve a whole class. Basketball started out with only 13 rules that were made by Naismith in 1891 and the rules have continued to grow and change up to present day.... [tags: physics sport sports basketball]
1868 words (5.3 pages)
- Care USA Case Analysis Executive Summary: Care USA has been suffering from a lack of a brand identity amongst its primary donor group, this has lead to Care USA to restructure its marketing communications to increase support from the private sector. Reduction of Care USA’s humanitarian relief projects, merging of all Care International groups, and collaboration with other relief organizations are three possible solutions that may be employed to achieve further private support. A possible prioritized implementation plan is also included to achieve the primary objective of Care USA.... [tags: essays research papers]
1830 words (5.2 pages)
- Markering Introduction Steve Case founded America Online (AOL) in pre-Internet days when the networking of various computer systems was rather informal and difficult for all but the highly computer-literate to accomplish. His goal was to make accessing these networks easy enough for anyone to manage. Though AOL has changed dramatically since those days, ease of use has remained a primary consideration in all changes visible to the user. Much maligned by the more "serious" services (and their subscribers) in the past, AOL has risen to be the industry leader despite challenges and the image of being the J.R.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
576 words (1.6 pages)
- Basketball Basketball was invented in 1891 by Dr. James Naismith of Almonte, Ontario. While he was attending the international YMCA Training School (School for Christian Workers) in Springfield, Massachusetts, he was challenged by the Head of Physical Education at the school to create an indoor game to distract students and keep them occupied during the extremely cold winter of that area. His response to this challenge was to create a game that required skill instead of brute strength like other popular sports of that time.... [tags: Sports Athletics Essays]
914 words (2.6 pages)
- Since I was a child, I loved watching basketball games. I remember when I was around six years old, there was a game on the t.v taking place at OAKA in Greece, and my favorite team AEK was playing against PANATHINAIKOS. The game was going to start at ten o'clock and my dad didn't want me to stay awake to watch it. I started crying as always- when I wanted something I was doing that -and my dad couldn't see me crying so he agreed and said that we were going to watch the game together.... [tags: Personal Essays]
732 words (2.1 pages)